It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to be a Savior? The Old Man!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I met the strangest of people today, an old man who seemed more mad than sane.

He came up to me in a dream while I was just relaxing on a park bench.

I do not remember the full conversation only the bits that stuck.

As he sat down he tapped my shoulder and said something really odd he said: "So I hear you want to be a Savior, many people want to be the Savior and some are delusional believing that they are. What makes you want to be a Savior and take such a task upon yourself?".

I sat there with my eyes wide open trying to figure out as to what this looney was on about and I said: "Why would you think I want to be a Savior? I don't want such a role or the responsibility that goes with it. Plus isn't there already a Savior?".

So the old man looked at me with what I would think is morbid curiosity and he asked me: "Well if you don't want to be a Savior what or who is it that you want to be?".

I looked at him and said: "In all honesty, I don't know my destiny, nor do I know what it is that lays before me in the unknown reaches of time. All I know is that if I were to be anyone I'd want to be a Protector, to be the sword that serves and defends the realm of man".

The old man laughed and kept tapping my shoulder as he was laughing and he said: "That is a good answer, it's the reason why you peaked everyone's interest and why you're looked after by her".

A thought crossed my mind as to what he meant by "Her" and as I thought the thought I began to smell the floral scent.

Before I could ask the old man of - Who are you?

He said to me: "We've met many times, sometimes I was a stranger, other times I was a friend and at times you didn't see me at all, but I have always been there with you and looking over you".

I thought to myself the name "Mikael?" and yet it was when I said the name that I woke up from this dream.

So, Who do you think the old man was? Leave your interesting theories and thoughts in the posts below, I am just as curious as anyone to find the answer to the mystery of this old man.

edit on 6-4-2018 by WanderingMrM because: +information

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oddly enough I had a similar dream once after having a supernatural experience. In my dream it seemed like I was a spirit in the blissful nothing waiting for a body to inhabit and a higher being/power asked me the question" What did I want"? And knowing what was to happen I answered " I wanted to watch".

Somehow I think there may have been a translation error though. Watcher eh?

Though to answer you're question I would say it was possibly God himself. Or an angel. Or even a morning star.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Uh Oh...
another Napolean14 Award

What a crazy week.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Truth and deception. The human existence contains more than just us inside..or outside.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Truth and deception. The human existence contains more than just us inside..or outside.

It is a weird and a strange world we live in.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hebrews 13:1

1Continue in brotherly love. 2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it. 3 Remember those in prison as if you were bound with them, and those who are mistreated as if you were suffering with them.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

He certainly loves being around guardians

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

"In the New Testament Michael leads God's armies against Satan's forces in the Book of Revelation, where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan. In the Epistle of Jude Michael is specifically referred to as "the archangel Michael". Christian sanctuaries to Michael appeared in the 4th century, when he was first seen as a healing angel, and then over time as a protector and the leader of the army of God against the forces of evil. "

en.wikipedia.org...(archangel)

top topics

join