It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Is it going to Eric Prince contractors who were there and know all the details, took the pictures?

Know where the bodies are buried so to speak?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q1088

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Is "USAID" the spider web connecting some of this?
USAID is about the only thing visible in the second picture.

John McCain denies he knowingly posed with with 'rebel kidnappers' in Syria

Two of the men in the image are Mohamed Nour and Abu Ibrahim, claimed Lebanese newspaper The Daily Star. The men are described as being part of a group who kidnapped 11 Shias last year.

We need the exact location of the building spider web windows

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is the kind of stuff why from the very beginning since I finally started noticing this stuff I immediately started warning of the dangers of putting blind faith loyalty and fervor into such a thing (supposedly attached to politicians no less).

This is what I find most disturbing about the Q phenomena. Peoples disablity to question who Q is or what the motives of Q are. These are very important questions.

Instead peeps seem to prefer to put themselves in one of two camps like all we have is a binary option. There are those that thing Q is just a Larp. I am aware through following Q that it is a lot more than than and there are also seem to be those that put blind faith in Q. I have had personal messages asking me not to question who or what Q is. I

I think there is enough evidence to suggest a power struggle is occurring. If this is the case people should be very careful. On the internet we can be anyone. The only way we will really see whats happening is by the fruits.

link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q1091

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

"Think Double"
Prince turned on Clowns.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Flag in the first pic is Flag used by the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces from 2012. Previously used as flag of Syrian Arab republic until 1963.

So I guess that makes the picture 2012 or later.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Lords and Predators

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I like what you have to say.

There are trolls and shills, then there are those whom ask critical questions and genuinely want the truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Haven't seen this posted, but maybe I missed it..

Epstein's Island apparently caught fire.. on April 6th day before the fire, there was an earthquake. Are they destroying evidence and underground tunnels? Who knows.. Maybe it really is just an earthquake.

Sources have reported that infamous billionaire and registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's private island located in the Caribbean has recently caught on fire:

The cause of the fire is unknown, but some are speculating it may have started as the result of a relatively small 4.9 magnitude earthquake that struck yesterday just off the coast.

Massive Fire Reportedly Seen On Private Island Owned By Billionaire, And Sexual Predator, Jeffrey Epstein

Still awaiting high profile arrests. Still waiting to see how things plays out with Israel...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Q is releasing this to public to make McStain back off...?

Q keeps hinting his brain tumor is fake or not as bad as he says.

He's going to use it as an excuse if bad crap goes down on him.

He's the sacrificial lamb for the deepstate?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

If no name went to Syria recently they tracked and recorded it all.

But they had to know Prince was on Trump's side for awhile now...back then he could have been a double agent not now.

Maybe Eric Prince has a double agent who no name thinks he can trust...recently.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Haven't seen this posted, but maybe I missed it..

Epstein's Island apparently caught fire.. on April 6th day before the fire, there was an earthquake. Are they destroying evidence and underground tunnels? Who knows.. Maybe it really is just an earthquake.

Sources have reported that infamous billionaire and registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's private island located in the Caribbean has recently caught on fire:

The cause of the fire is unknown, but some are speculating it may have started as the result of a relatively small 4.9 magnitude earthquake that struck yesterday just off the coast.

Massive Fire Reportedly Seen On Private Island Owned By Billionaire, And Sexual Predator, Jeffrey Epstein

Still awaiting high profile arrests. Still waiting to see how things plays out with Israel...

From everything I've read today, that story is Fake news.
It would be nice if it caught fire, but I don't think it really happened.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Q is focused on McStain today... he's like an itch that just won't go away. Like Hillary. He's the best example I can think of as to why term limits are desperately needed.

I'm surprised he's still alive. Why won't he die? Immortal bloodlines? His brain cancer is a joke.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Q is releasing this to public to make McStain back off...?

Q keeps hinting his brain tumor is fake or not as bad as he says.

He's going to use it as an excuse if bad crap goes down on him.

He's the sacrificial lamb for the deepstate?

Apparently people with McStains brain condition don't live very long. Yet he is still kicking. Could be fake.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

"Who wants to live , put up two fingers and smile "

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Problem is he can be a scrificial lamb.

They can say he was crazy "a rogue actor" driven mad by his tumor.

He did the Syrian False flags and whatever else all by himself.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Take a look at the existing Q threads and what became of them. The majority on ATS is still not ready for this. The hostility towards us proves it.

People are not ready for it because you are yet after 6 months able to provide an understanding of Q drops. I have questioned you before on this and you have shown this to be the case.

This is what you are doing. The image below is like a Q drop. What do you see in the image.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Could be true. Maybe they'll play the "he went nuts" card. But there are plenty of other nutballs as well. Think Pelosi.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join