It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: purplemer

That's absurd and disingenuous.

Nothing I have said is absurd and disingenuous. I am simply asking questions and pointing out how it looks to me. I am applying critical thought.

It seems to me that you are looking at the trees whilst not having the ability to look at the forest. Take a step back and see it for what it is.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yet another pic of Al Waleed surrounded by little girls.

Now he's surrounded by guards and all his transactions are subject to Government inspection.

Pic Source

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
a reply to: butcherguy

which, the answers i'm waiting on, or my thread?

or both?

The thread, and your persistence in requesting information that you say is not forthcoming.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I see Hillary, John McCain, and Nancy Pelosi all working to destroy the world. That's one Hell of an ink blot.

You are clearly wrong the ink blot shows a false flag attack in Syria. :-) In seriousness though it shows how easy it is to create a narrative. Once the narrative is created people will defend it with tooth and claw because they created it and will naturally be defensive of it.

Thank you for your comments

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Their need for symbols will be their downfall. Y'all know who these are.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I already told you all what is going on and what is going to happen. Hell i'm constantly predicting Q drops. Reread my posts signed with [V]. Explain to me how i'm able to do that? I got called a liar but Q proves time and time again i'm telling the truth.

i can't explain how you do things because every time i say 'do what' you don't answer. three times earlier today you cited things that were supposed to prove something, they didn't look like anything to me, and then you didn't answer any follow ups. i'm not going to do all the legwork of finding things to back up the claims YOU make....so... it would appear we're at an impasse.

originally posted by: butcherguy
The thread, and your persistence in requesting information that you say is not forthcoming.

you're right, i'm about bored with it again.

i might be able to summon up some more interest by the time next weekend rolls around... see you then
edit on 8-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

link   

or both?

The information being asked for will not be granted because nobody understands Q enough to provide the information with certainty.

and that is the crux of the issue.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Five threads.

Five got damn threads.

Five mother f-ing threads and the same damn people are arguing about is Q real or not.

At this point it should be abundantly clear that no one is changing anyone's mind. So if you all please just STFU with the bickering it'd be greatly appreciated.

I'd rather be reading about the latest theories on the drops rather than a pissing contest of who's who and who done predicted what. I really dgaf.

I'll continue to scroll on past certain posts but it's getting harder with the amount of pointless engagement.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I already told you all what is going on and what is going to happen. Hell i'm constantly predicting Q drops. Reread my posts signed with [V]. Explain to me how i'm able to do that? I got called a liar but Q proves time and time again i'm telling the truth.

That is not the case what so ever. I have asked you before for proof and you have failed to provide me with any.

I will make it very simple

Give me one example of where you think you are telling the truth and explain how Q proves this and then explain what you can deduce from this.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

or both?

The information being asked for will not be granted because nobody understands Q enough to provide the information with certainty.

and that is the crux of the issue.

I get that.
I am still bored with the repeated posts asking for the same thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I will when I have time put a thread up about this and would welcome your comments. I can list things Q has said that have not come to fruition. I can also list ones that have. These things need to be addressed in an environment where they can be freely discussed. That wont happen in this thread.

I would love to see you do a thread on this and would participate wholeheartedly. You're very wise and I don't think you've been unreasonable at all in your criticisms nor your posts. I've been toying with the idea of a "Potential Q Validation Events," thread myself for the past couple of days, but if you're going to do what you've described in your post, I'll wait for that instead.

You, IIB, and fiver have been respectful and genuine in voicing your points of view and lines of questioning; something I very much appreciate.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Lots of Owl Fans these days.

link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You should have listened to the podcast I linked pages ago it would have been right up the alley you are thinking of.

Please listen.

www.thehighersidechats.com...
edit on 8-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Not really. Purple has a valid point. The point no more absurd than Q is...

There is the possibility that Q could be a hyper reality feedback loop. Created by only who knows, for only what nefarious reasons. Could it be to keep the critical thinking, self educating, subversive, conspiracy minded peoples distracted? Yes it is a possibility..

Purplemer if you don't mind I might try help you out here. Please do correct me if I am wrong!

I think what Purple may be trying to say is that Q can be looked at by millions of individuals. And each of those individuals will have their own interpretation of Q. Some of those individuals whose interpretations or evidence seem to fit what Q posts, become popular - this doesn't mean that, that interpretation is correct.

For example, we can see that there is an immense power shift currently occurring globally. Ex Presidents of Brazil, South Korea, top officials in Jordan, SA purge etc etc - The Powers That Currently Be are being removed. We can all see that - however what we cannot see is a) if all these events are actually connected to Q and b) who or what is taking the places of The Ex Powers That Be?? Will it be for better or for worse??

The answer? Right now in this very moment in time, We the People do not know.

We have no way of verifying any interpretation of Q. We need more evidence, info and action. And if Q doesn't start providing this soon, the more I am drawn to Q being some sort of dirty psyop. And the longer this goes on, without any fruits being seen, the less likely it is to capture the attention of the normies - which is the group which needs to be red pilled and united.

Are we seeing what we want to see? Are we chasing an never ending story? Who knows... Watch HyperNormalisation by Adam Curtis. Relates to the phenomena of Q.

But seriously, Q needs to deliver. When will these sick, despicable people be all orange at Gitmo...

I, with every fibre of my being wants change within the world. The Earth, its peoples, animals, plants and fungi need this change - we are see sawing on the tipping point. I try to be and manifest the change in our world every day...

If Q is real then we have hope. If Q is not real, then well.. There is a hell of a lot less hope!

Hope this helps... Please do bear in mind that even though this may be an opposing viewpoint to your own, I do appreciate the time, energy and effort people put into this. In the end I hope it was worth it for everyone...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ben Swann. Lost his job after exposing PG. Now exposing human trafficking...which is the same topic as PG.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It really looks like purple is perhaps willing to do the same thing iib has been suggesting. I think it's a good idea. The question is when???

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
I've spent an hour following up a hunch on that second picture and I've found another from the same meeting on a Malaysian blog that covers a lot of conspiracy and had an interesting meme build. Crazy Duck malaysian blog
2nd version of your second pic:

It's about 4/5th way down blog. Blogger indicates meeting was in Syria in 2013.

Blogger's meme:

edit on 8-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: remove isis

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You know, Q is to conspiracy theory what the video game Guitar Hero is to actually playing a guitar. Just a plastic guitar and you press colored buttons in time with the music and the action on the screen.

I agree Q has some sort of Intel, someone is feeding a little bit out to boost the message. But they never give anything important, just... crumbs from the table.

I don't want to be a stick in the mud, I'll try to keep my posts relevant and not just mocking. Really I just want to know the truth, like anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join