It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I see Hillary, John McCain, and Nancy Pelosi all working to destroy the world. That's one Hell of an ink blot.

edit on 8-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That's absurd and disingenuous.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

No!

It isn't what we are doing.

Reading through all of this as a group we have figured out a lot.

When the new drops come out we have 5 threads of back up behind what we are guessing.

We are in the dark, just not as dark as you with the ink blot.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Did Trump hire Betsy DeVos to get intel from Erik Prince without raising suspicion? 5D chess indeed. Blackwater ’s Erik Prince Is the Brother of Betsy DeVos

Erik Prince, who gained notoriety as head of the security contractor Blackwater, is back in the news as the alleged intermediary between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

One interesting twist in the Prince saga, though: His family tree.

Prince is the brother of Betsy DeVos, Donald Trump’s controversial nominee as Education Secretary, The Washington Post confirms.

DeVos and Prince are the children of an industrialist named Edgar Prince. The Washington Post says her mother has “supported anti-gay marriage efforts in the past” but Besty DeVos has not been “publicly involved” in that issue.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Hope Prince has some good recordings and up to date!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Wookiep

Hope Prince has some good recordings and up to date!

Erik Prince is Jason Bourne. Mind blown.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Well I wouldn't discount it just yet. This info, just like the info we get from Q is unverifiable by We the People. We do not have any sort of access to the kind of databases needed to verify such info. For us it is impossible. We can however try to piece the puzzle together, whether we will ever get to the Truth, who knows...

Q posted a pic of Little St James Island on 3rd April. With this post...

Where do roads lead?
Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.
Sacrifice.
Collect.
[Classified]-1
[Classified]-2
Tunnels.
Table 29.
D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'
Q

Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
People are not ready for it because you are yet after 6 months able to provide an understanding of Q drops.

i'm still waiting on the significance of 27, the significance of a thread posted in december, and the significance of trump having a piece of paper that says 'i hear you'.

i could make my own thread of the non-answers i've gotten in this one... but that would just be rude.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

No!

It isn't what we are doing.

Reading through all of this as a group we have figured out a lot.

When the new drops come out we have 5 threads of back up behind what we are guessing.

We are in the dark, just not as dark as you with the ink blot.

I have been following QAnon before it hit ATS. I have been watching closely. Yes I know you have five threads. I have read muchos on them. But those five threads do not verify anything. You are none the wiser. Lots of guess work. Lots of links but nothing concrete. You can give me nothing solid. After months and months. Nothing new.

Now I am not saying Q does not have intel. It is evident to me that Q does. But I have watched information being released. I have watched misinformation being released and I have watched a bunch of peeps play guess work inbetween.

Please tell me exactly what you have learned that can not already be found on the Internet or that is new and a verifiable truth. Reading through the posts you have not figured anything out. You have made your own narrative of a story. That is what you have done. Can you not see that without verification thats all you can ever have.

You are being taken for a very clever ride.
:-)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I think he hired her because he is friends with Trump, she doesn't make a great Education sec. Lol.

If we knew Prince and Trump were close no name had to have known.

But when is the question?

If Trump has been planning this for so long, how many people knew he and Prince were buddies and for how long?

I think Prince BEGGED him to run.

Scratch that, it doesn't even matter!!

They never thought she would lose!

What did they have to worry about anything for?

They didn't. They thought they didn't.

Thats why they behaved so f#cking stupidly.

These people ARE stupid!!

Effin real criminals are smarter, know to cover their tracks.

They NEVER thought they had to!

This is kind of beautiful.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
On another board, somebody supposedly translated the writing in the Mcstain photo and it translates to:
"The New Syria Hospitality and reception Hall".

I have no idea if accurate or true. I also cannot find any info about that name.
Perhaps others will have better luck.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

edit on 4 8 2018 by dashen because: bab al salam?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

People are not ready for it because you are yet after 6 months able to provide an understanding of Q drops.

i'm still waiting on the significance of 27, the significance of a thread posted in december, and the significance of trump having a piece of paper that says 'i hear you'.

i could make my own thread of the non-answers i've gotten in this one... but that would just be rude.

It might be boring.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I was thinking along the line of where chemicals were stored.

There was a report about a group of rebels who fought off those protecting the wmd and they happen to go into a particular building and found chemicals. Said they were hidden in various places around Syria.

Anyone else remember that

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

which, the answers i'm waiting on, or my thread?

or both?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

i'm still waiting on the significance of 27, the significance of a thread posted in december, and the significance of trump having a piece of paper that says 'i hear you'. i could make my own thread of the non-answers i've gotten in this one... but that would just be rude.

It would not be rude. I will when I have time put a thread up about this and would welcome your comments. I can list things Q has said that have not come to fruition. I can also list ones that have. These things need to be addressed in an environment where they can be freely discussed. That wont happen in this thread.

I was initially taken in by the Q posts. Even put a couple of early thread s up. But I became aware after a while that people where inventing their own narrative to this story and that is something that is being encouraged by Q.

Something then happened to me regarding the Q post and this gave me a far better understanding of part of what is going on. Without meaning to be cryptic I will not go into it now.

I am not writing Q off nor am i saying Q is lies. I think the truth lies someh were between the two and that is what makes it so convincing to some whilst being rubbish to others. Q is playing a very careful game and the question that I feel needs asking the most is: what is the motive.

For something very strange seems afoot

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Absolutely its a clever ride!

We don't have proof.

Q just pointed us in the right direction and helped to tie a lot of the info together.

Also brought us all together, you included.

Who knows where it will lead but I am hoping for good.

I do have my own narrative I want trafficking to get its but kicked.

I'll be happy if just that, some of it comes true.

If Q doesnt deliver how many people will be pissed off?

Lots. That in itself is enough to start a revolution.

So hopefully Q sees that and delivers.

I, of course, will always just be a peaceful protestor.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You are being taken for a very clever ride. 

Or it is a disinfo campaign aimed at the black hats.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
a reply to: butcherguy

which, the answers i'm waiting on, or my thread?

or both?

I already told you all what is going on and what is going to happen. Hell i'm constantly predicting Q drops. Reread my posts signed with [V]. Explain to me how i'm able to do that? I got called a liar but Q proves time and time again i'm telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

a reply to: fiverx313

i'm still waiting on the significance of 27, the significance of a thread posted in december, and the significance of trump having a piece of paper that says 'i hear you'. i could make my own thread of the non-answers i've gotten in this one... but that would just be rude.

Something then happened to me regarding the Q post and this gave me a far better understanding of part of what is going on. Without meaning to be cryptic I will not go into it now.

Oh come on! Out with it! Don't be the ink blot type poster you despise! Now you have me genuinely curious.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join