It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Her insta is still up go through comments folks follow the friends it goes on forever.

I feel sick going to curl up under a blanket.

F#ck these ppl.

I guess you didn't find her modeling agency yet. That sh!t is not normal.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You have referred to warehouses of unspeakable horrors. Why keep censoring yourself? This is an open forum in an open country? We're not children.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

There is some interesting pictures and themes with this MarfaJournal on Instagram. I found this when searching photo's on Ray.Chandlers Instagram.

The girl in this photo looks a lot like the girl in your post. Forgive me for being new at this, I couldn't figure out how to copy the picture from your post and place it here.
MarfaJournal Instagram photo

I get a bad feeling from the website Marfa Journal. Kind of like when you go to Standard Hotels website. You need to scroll down in order to see the pictures.
Marfa Journal Website

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You have referred to warehouses of unspeakable horrors. Why keep censoring yourself? This is an open forum in an open country? We're not children.

Safety concerns. I take that responsibility very seriously.

Edit: Just ask yourself why Q hasn't mentioned it yet. I'm taking a huge risk here to ask for confirmation but i have to know.
edit on 6-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Oh no it is normal, all of it.

It must be when like every other insta account connected has weird children pictures.

These aholes are going to take down insta...

How could they have let this stuff be up in the first place??

Oh right because these ppl are so well connected.

I have so many pictures saved on insta and Facebook. Oh well, they are going down now.

Stupid how I never print pictures anymore.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Meanwhile YouTube goes after content creators who post gun videos without hurting anyone. This sh!t is messed up. They all need to pay. The people have to wake the f#ck up before it's to late.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Just a heads up sorry but nobody can be to careful with something important like this. If Q mentions a Warehouse hint. Please don't research it or at least take very serious precautions. You don't want to know what's in them trust me. What has been once revealed stays with you forever.

I respectfully disagree PE. The vast majority on this site are hardened. I, for one, have learned, research and seen things I wish I could not see. But had I not taken the step and explored the unthinkable, I would not know, would not have learned what I and others are fighting against.

If it comes up people are and should be free to investigate or not. No one here needs coddling. If we did we wouldn't be here.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Hard to disappear something if it never existed (at least officially) makes for fewer complications.

Just an intuitive thought.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You should have seen Jimmy Comet's Instagram before he took it down. Lots of murder fantasy and seemingly pedo-related stuff. It was horrible. Pizzagate was never debunked just because the son of a friend of Hillary's went in with a gun and accidentally shot out the hard drive on the computer there.

Come on Q. No need to hint about all this stuff - go ahead and start busting them all. We're ready and can handle it.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Edit: Just ask yourself why Q hasn't mentioned it yet. I'm taking a huge risk here to ask for confirmation but i have to know.

Understood. I won't ask you about it again. Since I don't know what you're talking about, I can't answer why Q hasn't addressed these warehouses.

What I want to know is what does Q know about Non-Earth intelligent life forms.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are so many problems that need addressing, I think it would be best if we kept it all on the terrestrial front, and then as these problems are grappled with, maybe then we can turn our attention to bad and wicked off-worlders where it could be said that what is bound first on earth is bound in heaven also.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

You should have seen Jimmy Comet's Instagram before he took it down. Lots of murder fantasy and seemingly pedo-related stuff. It was horrible. Pizzagate was never debunked just because the son of a friend of Hillary's went in with a gun and accidentally shot out the hard drive on the computer there.

Come on Q. No need to hint about all this stuff - go ahead and start busting them all. We're ready and can handle it.

Posted this on the page before this but here it is a again. (Sorry if it seems like I am spamming, not my intention!) This UK site has all of the "JimmyComet" Instagram pics with comments, and you are right, they are very disturbing:

NSFW

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Hard to disappear something if it never existed (at least officially) makes for fewer complications.

Just an intuitive thought.

P,
you raise the obvious Q point, the light cannot be shown selectively. When folks committed to go down this road it was all in. The planet has warehouses full of alien tech, clones, clone disasters, alien/human hybrids, human/alien/animal hybrids and freezers full of ice cream without any sort of flavoring at all - just plain!

If transformation is to occur, people have to suck it up and shine the light where it goes - Q isn't coddling anyone to this point though it was said early on not all will be revealed in this transformational cycle, but putting limits is a bad idea me thinks. Folks here struggled with the trafficking stuff, but worked through it.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

We are but a tiny little fraction of the population. We are dealing with some major cultural taboos here. The evil is so beyond the scope and deep into taboo that most people CAN'T accepted it. There brains will go straight into disbelief/shutdown and we would lose every one of them.

Even "hardened" researchers can't stomach or accept just how twisted this # gets. I felt a piece of my soul die after researching P-gate. My wife made me stop for health and safety reasons.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Understood. I won't ask you about it again. Since I don't know what you're talking about, I can't answer why Q hasn't addressed these warehouses.

What I want to know is what does Q know about Non-Earth intelligent life forms.

That reveal hopefully comes later into play. Q has to address this because all our lives depend on it but we have to clean up our own mess first. Planetary defense is key to our survival.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Meanwhile YouTube goes after content creators who post gun videos without hurting anyone. This sh!t is messed up. They all need to pay. The people have to wake the f#ck up before it's to late.

I hear you man, civil war is coming

Popping off All over the western world

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You managed to put all of it into one sentence but still that's not what i'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

That's not what i want and i hope it doesn't come to that. We need to get rid of the controllers first but we also need to unite the world and start preparing. Otherwise we will have no chance for what's coming next.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The Authoriterian liberal left globalist elites are silencing conservative right wing all over the western world and forcing mass unlimited immigration onto the western world in a social engineering program designed to collapse and ignite civil wars so afterwards they can build the NWO one world government

Plan B is to cause the white population to be a voter block minority in each nation and unite the western world as countries lose there identity and nationality and in turn patriots will be considered neonazis or something of the equivalent of the kkk

The western world will then move on to deploy the same race baiting methods to control China and other country's majority one race

Divide and conquer

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

CoM, hear you loud and clear.

I want justice whatever form that is delt unto those responsible - our current system may require info dribble and folks doing own research to conclusion in order to not taint real evidence of crimes.

Sure I'd at first glance everything out into public realm but realize that might enable worst of worst to avoid proper consequences.

I'm patient and will wait for plan to develop as it seems well designed and thought out.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join