It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
F#ck me Dailymail is the MIB newspaper. They knew all along and nobody listened. Revealed: Brittany Murphy 'was poisoned by government spooks in revenge for star's support of whistleblower', claims her grief-striken father

Father Angelo Bertolotti, 87, claims Brittany and her husband were killed for supporting Department of Homeland Security whistleblower
Julia Davis claimed U.S. was letting in terrorists over the Mexican border because of lax security and her backers were put under surveillance
She and Mr Bertolotti are writing a tell-all book on the mystery
The Clueless actress died on December 20, 2009 and the Los Angeles County Coroner said at the time it was due to pneumonia
Husband Simon Monjack died five weeks later in the same house
A new toxicology report ordered by her father found ten heavy metals in the actress' system, meaning she might have ingested rat poisoning

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Good. Obama can rot in hell for allowing this in the first place. All the victims are on you scumbag.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
I have it up still.

I"m showing it as down.

You sure you have the correct address.
Try a hard refresh. Perhaps you are looking at a cached page.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

qanonposts.com...

So much is at stake. If this is a "hoax" then it's the cruelest ever perpetrated.

Problem with that hypothesis? It's out of character from everything we've seen.

I trust my own evaluative discernment and don't need someone with a strong anti-Trump or leftist bias or agenda to try to tell me otherwise.

How many times now has Trump authenticated Q via tweets, statements and even statements combined with hand gestures?

Enough's enough.

We're way beyond that now, and there's no time to go all the way back to the beginning. If people don't wish to follow it, or think Q's a LARP or a hoax, fine, they are perfectly entitled to their POV.

Moving on.

edit on 6-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I have it up still.

Edit it's gone.

"TheMagikBOT" strikes again?

It's still up for me.

So she was with Pdiddy at 14, then got with Eminem at 15 -17, and Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew at 17

Was good friends with Paris Hilton and hangs around Abromovich.

She is now partners in this midland agency which looks like a modeling agency.

Looks to me like she may have become a procurer.

Rachel Chandler and James Alefantis ("JimmyComet") also seem to have at least one fan in common.

mrsolier

I posted this link in the last Q thread but posting it again to make lurkers and doubters of P-gate understand why so many people think that James Alefantis, at one point rated among the 50 most powerful people in DC (!) and the former lover of David Brock (MediaMatters/ShareBlue), is not just your nice pizzabaker guy down the street:

NSFW

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
How many times now has Trump authenticated Q via tweets, statements and even statements combined with hand gestures?

Please compile all the examples into one nice thread / list / whatever.

Anyone.

What are you all so afraid of?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hey Q could you please drop a Warehouse hint and how many you and your pals already took down? I could rest a little bit easier if i got some confirmation that they are taken care of. ThanQ.

[V]

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Please compile all the examples into one nice thread / list / whatever.

Anyone.

What are you all so afraid of?

It's not possible. Not here on ATS. We are not allowed to link to important and vital posts on 4/8. That's why we politely ask people to look it up themselves.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There's no need for derogatory posts in this thread.

Interestingly, when I clicked on and was reading that article, my browser suddenly redirected to Google's home page search engine, all by itself. I clicked nothing.

So I just gave them a piece of my mind in the search line area. Told then they've lost.

Note: I'm really started to get tired of the snarky attitude exhibited here by some, but to each their own I guess. If only they could see how it presents..

edit on 6-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: IAMTAT

Could be but who signs some of his posts occasionally and is still here.
ATS got a shout-out shortly after i asked Q to do so. They are always watching and tracking our moves. I changed my title for a specific reason. We are heading in the right direction but there is still a lot of work to be done.

ThanQ.
[V]

Don't for a moment assume I'm not fully aware that Q is HERE!
Where We Go ONE, We Go All.

Ah yes. Q is here. Right along with Jesus and Santa Claus, right?

...and trolls.
Absolutely.

Hey, where we go one, we go all, right?

ATS wolfpack and all that (or insert whatever cliche, tacky saying appeals to the resident nutters at the time).

How about you take a break from us to think about a new approach to discredit our research. Calling us nutters is getting kinda stale and boring.

This one is for you.

Do you see this when you log in? "oneall.com" This is when I log on to ATS maybenthe OG got me?

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I invite you to do that work. ThanQ.

link   

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

www.abovetopsecret.com’s server IP address could not be found.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

No i have no problems to report on my end. Strange.

Edit: My account isn't linked to Google,Facebook or Twitter.

edit on 6-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This administration is beginning to hit its stride, BIG TIME!

1. Trump signed an order to end the illegal immigrant Obama-era "Catch and Release" policy today.
www.washingtontimes.com...

2. A.G. Jeff Sessions instituted a "zero-tolerance" policy with illegal immigrants entering the country from Mexico into California (Jerry Brown), and Arizona ( Flake-McCain). I guess that means border patrol can shoot-on-sight?

Now, if we only get some ACTIONS going against the Obama Admin crooks. Comey/Lynch are doing a TV show next week, to build empathy. Won't work, lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just a heads up sorry but nobody can be to careful with something important like this. If Q mentions a Warehouse hint. Please don't research it or at least take very serious precautions. You don't want to know what's in them trust me. What has been once revealed stays with you forever.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Her insta is still up go through comments folks follow the friends it goes on forever.

I feel sick going to curl up under a blanket.

F#ck these ppl.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Does this factor into Obama's travels. Q has stated very, very clearly that all communication systems are recording every damn thing. So, if I knew this, maybe read it in a Q drop, how would I speak with people?

This reminded me of a thread I posted about a year ago regarding a super computer developed by a guy, last name of Thompson, Brennan and Clapper had hired. It was outside the gov computer systems and they were tapping a lot of people. Trump was said to have been tapped a gazillion times.

i wonder if this was the computer Maxine Waters famously spoke of when she said Obama had a computer that had everything on everybody.

Brennan and Clapper may be out of govt now but I am betting they left with the non gov computer and are feeding to Obama.

I know NSA had everything but they are confined by laws (depending on who is in charge) however this one is covert working outside the law.

Just my thoughts. Think people shouldn't forget about this as it is likely still in use.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join