It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: xuenchen

They will lose black vote once Haiti revealed.
Lost now (awakening).
They keep them enslaved.
What did Hussein do for the black community?
vs POTUS?
Q

😀

Kanye West has become a threat to Dems

Omarosa had her chance, but she was all about Omarosa. She didn't "get it"...what the Trump Administration is all about, which is lifting ALL honest boats.

They are already attacking Candace under the disguise of "defending" Kanye. Diamond and Silk comes to mind. They really don't like people that think differently and independently.

This message must represent the END RESULT of all the disclosures to come this Spring and Summer?

Message #1234 from: qanon.pub...

Apr 21 2018 14:43:12 (EST) Anonymous ID: 03b5fb 1133925
THANKQ - we are an existential threat to the establishment.

#TrustingThePlan

Apr 21 2018 14:44:08 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 30e575 1133942
>>1133925
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!
Q

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

[RED]
[WHITE]
[BLUE]
[P9T6]
[W7]
[M5T7]
[O5]
[Red Seats]
High Alert.
[V]

What happened to the red seats prophecy

edit on 4211818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
QUESTION REGARDING Message #1190:

Apr 19 2018 20:11:51 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: eb1842 1107913
>>1107523

Memos are FAKE.
Guided by LL/+3 CLAS.
Think SC.
All written same time.
Q

Has anyone determined exactly what this post is saying, besides stating that all Memos created at the same time?

If the memos are not what everyone THINKS THEY ARE, wouldn't any investigation, prosecution, or firing of Mueller/Rosenstein due to the contents of these memos, be based on incorrect information?

There is a lot of weight being given to the contents of the Comey memos, in the Media and at the White House.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi joke I made on Twitter

Her handler even tried a discreet bird whistle to shut her up, but no, her addled Kuru-infected mind just had to betray her own best interests not to speak.

I don't know who controls her speech anymore if it's the devil, or God.

twitter.com...

edit on 21-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What are the state secrets to which you refer?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Something about buying and selling and exchanging money for missile technology as an "appropriator".

During that period she also bagged something like 40-60 million dollars and became rich. Proceeds were not from "Goat Hill Pizza".

I don't think it was framed right because what she disclosed involved her own role in helping NK advance it's program.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Skyfloating

Short answer. No I have no interest in being part of a cult and my reasons have nothing to do with the pettiness of our hidden rulers and i want them all gone. I never claimed to be part of Q. I'm only here to ensure that the future i witnessed never comes to pass. I didn't choose the V. It chose me. My connection to it is quite personal and hard to explain.

PE are you willing to try and explain what you saw ? It can't be any weirder then anything else we have discussed ! Did you time travel, talk to aliens, have a vision ? I know I'm not the only one that's curious and I for one will BELIEVE you.

LOL, I'll tell you something weird, most people don't believe me, but I KNOW it's True and it happened. I used to be able to leave my body and fly around at night when I was a kid, it scared the SH#T out of me too !!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Nice job J&C, starred and flagged before it gets the shut down.

This is both the stuff looking into and spreading, and is completely independent of Q as a source. That's why I think you should ignore the Q angle in the OP/thread entirely when you do these spinoffs.

First, it doesn't give anyone an excuse to Quarantine you back into the megathread. Second, it doesn't attract the Q-trolls like honey, leading you back to the quarantine. And if people look into Q, they'll still be able to make that connection. And you can steer conversation away from the "what have you really accomplished" - trolling in the megathreads by saying, "We found out about Loop Capital, and X,Y,Z" and link to the spinoffs.

Just my $.02

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
My read is that Comey & Lynch assumed Trump removed all bugging devices from the Whitehouse.

Therefore they thought they were safe to make up whatever record of the meetings they wanted, in arrears, for all 3 meetings at once.

This beggars belief! Trump has known for a few years who his targets were and would have arranged for live recordings of his meetings with Comey (amongst others). Either priming NSA to arrange bugging of individual meetings, or, something as simple as Trump having an analogue Dictaphone in his jacket pocket.

I think SC means Supreme Court, who would deal with any trial of former AG Loretta Lynch?

Therefore proof that the memos were written at the same time and in arrears because, say, memo #1 refers to elements from meeting #3, would prove a former AG was falsifying evidence? Proven by actual recordings of each meeting.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Who is LL?

Loretta Lynch?

What is +3 CLAS?

A designation of classified material?

SC = Special Counsel?

edit on 21-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I have to unlock the Vault first. Maybe one day when all of this is over and the veil has been lifted. Oh i'm sure some members here are already convinced that i'm a raving lunatic. No worries you are in good company.
edit on 21-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I too had an OOBE as a 5 year old, whilst being operated on.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Someone posted a link to this article: www.cnbc.com... , which states that the Justice Department is just now (as of 4.20.18) investigating the Comey memos, because they may contain classified information.

The DOJ Inspector General has been investigating the top echelons of the pre-Trump FBI for over over a year now. It does NOT MAKE SENSE that the I.G. would just now start investigating the Comey memos for classified information.

Is it possible that, as Q said in message #1190, the Memos were fabricated all at the same time, later in 2017 and kept under lock and key, until Congress forced the DOJ to release them? Did any Congressman actually see these memos in 2017? There's something totally 100% screwy with the entire Comey Memo saga. (IMO)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Some of it is true. Trump asking for the investigation into the campaign to uncover any wrongdoing by his staff for instance. However the information that appears to give credence to the phony russian dossier is entirely made up. The Grandfather clock will become very important in the near future.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I watched the Barbara Bush funeral clips on BBC today and I've go to say I have HUGE admiration for Melania Trump!!!!

The poor woman was seated next to Hussein!! I can only imagine what potential threats etc. were passed to make her as uncomfortable as possible.
edit on 21-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I think it will come down to timelines that didn't add up. It's possible that the Comey memos contain information that was uncovered much later. Comey claims he wrote the memos from memory but what happens if LL added information Comey could never have known about at that time.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Wow PE... Is that what the references to Godfather III were? Grandfather clock bugged and proving the III memos wrong?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
QUESTION REGARDING Message #1190:

Apr 19 2018 20:11:51 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: eb1842 1107913
>>1107523

Memos are FAKE.
Guided by LL/+3 CLAS.
Think SC.
All written same time.
Q

Has anyone determined exactly what this post is saying, besides stating that all Memos created at the same time?

If the memos are not what everyone THINKS THEY ARE, wouldn't any investigation, prosecution, or firing of Mueller/Rosenstein due to the contents of these memos, be based on incorrect information?

There is a lot of weight being given to the contents of the Comey memos, in the Media and at the White House.

Have you read the memos? The redacted versions are literally meaningless. There is nothing in them that has not been throughly leaked. I don’t know what people imagined them to be, but other than being an excuse to setup the special prosecutor they have zero value.

They were apparently emailed to many other fbi officials, so if that is verified they are not fake. If they are fake why do they not damage trump one iota.

I think they are real, they seem too mundane not to be - not to mention trump has not disputed their veracity either.

So I don’t know what q meant by that comment, but it is another potential knock to q’s credibility with me.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Wow PE... Is that what the references to Godfather III were? Grandfather clock bugged and proving the III memos wrong?

Godfather III has multiple meanings. I still think we have not uncovered them all yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join