It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I just read the thread the on vertical plane by ken Webster. Does anyone else see the similarity with that situation and Q?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I, for one, am not prepared to let time travel enter the ideas that I entertain about Q.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Can anyone explain the V's? Or why W is signifigent?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
As I did an extensive research into 23andme it came clear that the enslavement could mean that they use a form of biohacking. I even discovered that the RFID chip can be used to change DNA in various aspects of the meaning change.

The MTA towers in NewYork are the beginning of tracking RFID's as if they can alter DNA or put a sequence to it I'm not sure.

The Freedom Tower seems to be one of the head funders Cybra of that new building.

Building the Freedom Tower – One World Trade Center, also known as the new Freedom Tower, is the latest addition to New York City’s skyline. It is the largest skyscraper in the western hemisphere, and the 4th largest in the world. Construction took 7 years, there are over 100 floors, and RFID had a big hand in making the amazing building a reality!

Biohax international is making these chips by one of the biggest industries on biomolecular science Biotech.

So to my conclusion DNA Sequencing fits somewhere into the 23andme program. DNA sequencing gives the power to somehow hack computer systems? alter DNA as what biohacking does that can be applied by genetically modified food like Monsanto.

University of Washington has shown for the first time that it’s possible to encode malicious software into physical strands of DNA, so that when a gene sequencer analyzes it the resulting data becomes a program that corrupts gene-sequencing software and takes control of the underlying computer. While that attack is far from practical for any real spy or criminal, it's one the researchers argue could become more likely over time, as DNA sequencing becomes more commonplace, powerful, and performed by third-party services on sensitive computer systems

Some additional material on this topic:

Crispr

There go even rumors many celebrities selling their " Souls" to be genetically engineered by either RFID or Biohacking on that I don't have any info.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Expand your thinking.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Just a guess but V=5
So VV = 5 5

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Real recognize real what up PATRIOT

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Gunfire and Explosions continue in Riyadh. The Trillionaire cult is fighting back.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Gunfire and Explosions continue in Riyadh. The Trillionaire cult is fighting back.

Apparently a bit more than a small drone.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Why is it called "doubleyou", when it is clearly "doublevee?"

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Love it..

Gunfire and explosions?

Wasnt there talk of a drone getting to close to the palace?

Its escalated to that now?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

On to something there..

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Skyfloating
a reply to: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Perfectenemy

ATS Qsters successfully contained!

Not everyone here is likely to be familiar with this thread:

internet-map.net...-128.3974151611328-70.00679779052734

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That should give everyone crammed into this clown car serious pause for thought. Of all the warnings Q has given, the most important one is that things are not what they appear to be. There are many reasons why it is beneficial to create, encourage and reinforce the illusion of an exclusive informational environment.

Hmmm Tiger, I think I understand what you're laying down and as you say this has been brought up in various ways through out these threads. It seems we all agreed it was worth the risk to keep moving forward with Q.

What I'm not quite understanding is how this effort would become nefarious in some way ? Or are you saying that our energy is being controlled or blocked because our efforts need to expand beyond ATS ? LOL, heck we can barely go outside this thread on ATS without being "scorned" !

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Real recognize real what up PATRIOT

He’s German, born in east Germany

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

W represents 6.

WWW = 666.

You won't be able to buy or sell without being connected to the WWW in the coming beast system.

That is not to say that I believe our friends GA (W) and Perfectenemy (V) have chosen their symbols in order to align with the cult. For all I know, it could simply stand for Victory and Winning for them.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Apparently a bit more than a small drone.

Drone = MSM Disinfo.

Arab Twitterers are reporting explosions and gunfire all over Riyadh.

The Trillionaire cult who kept people of Saudi Arabia enslaved for 30 years, is not going down without a fight.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: samuelsson

Just a guess but V=5
So VV = 5 5

Look at the Wikileak logo. There are actually 3 Vs.

Could this be a 666 triangular arangment?

edit on 21-4-2018 by SKEPTEK because: Skyfloating beat me to it

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They lost Saudi Arabia and North Korea...the two most oppressive systems on Earth, and they are LIVID.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I am thinking about doing a thread on LOOP Capital, though...

As mentioned previously a new thread on Loop Capital Markets.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thread soon to be closed? Good time to circle back and read this thread before the divide to VI, stars are lost momentum a little bit but not really. Doesn't matter which way you go from here the ending is the same. Future proves past it's a wrap for the frauds, phonies, fakes, evil, corrupt, $hitbags... That felt good because its happening what more do you need to see to believe?

My concern is the aftermath from when the TRUTH is shown.
edit on 21-4-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Budweiser

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join