It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Today could be one of Obama's last "Freedom" appearances in public.

😀

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

He's misread the American people by seeking out the Limelight with a complicity MSM.
So our legal system is based on popular opinion rather than law? That's depressing.

I think Comey is quite cognizant of any legal ramifications of his book. I think also think he carefully considered his leaking of particular memos and is aware of any personal risk which may have been involved. Otto Lilienthal's dying words are said to have been, "Sacrifices must be made." Different context, but same sentiment. Perhaps. Egotistical, perhaps. Misguided, perhaps. But carefully considered, no doubt.

edit on 4/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LL was in contact with leftovers for 6 months.

Part of the Obama "Operation Gladio" plan.

The reason Yates refusing to defend Trump was because she was outed (internally). She had to find a "reason" to get fired without exposing too much OG details.

We might find out exactly what happened in the IG report.

☺

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

My mental scorecard verifies that Q is not perfect, but their accuracy rate is better than any of the pompous "expert prognosticators" that grace FOX, CNN, NYT, etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Loretta Lynch was in on The Insurance Policy.

The recent report from the IG on McCCabes conduct
includes a very overlooked yet highly important section
of the investigation into his "lack of candor"...and
how the DOJ shut down the Clinton Foundation investigation.

The IG references Lisa Page and Comey,
and someone in the DOJ right under LL.

This was after she met will Bill on The Tarmac.

Lisa Page was Andrew McCabes special counsel.

ETA: Adding this great source of the above statements.
www.nationalreview.com...
edit on 21-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Awaiting update from JanAmosComenius!

Last I communicated with him, he had found the domain name he wanted and was looking for someone in a different country to be able to buy without over doxxing themselves.

There are 2 big things I'd like to add to the wishlist once Q Wiki is up and running with Anons starting to contribute to it like a hive of bees returning with the nectar-breadcrumbs.

1 a totally awesome FORUM (and we never know what might happen to these threads on ATS long term) utilizing the best and most secure forum software available on the Internet today - for collaboration and a real sense of virtual community, like we have here, AND.. a History Commons growing timeline ie: where news unlocks past and where future proves past (could be it's tagline).

These three things

Q Wiki
Forum
History Commons Historical Timeline

Combined with download capability and off-line backup, and with security and mirroring (can't be destroyed)

..And we will have fulfilled a big part of assembling all the pieces both in hindsight and moving forward, month after month and year after year as the transformation takes place, and as the MSM and Celebrity Culture dies on the vine of a fruitless tree.

Then it's just the tech giants we have to deal with, by getting WHITE hat hackers to create the new internet GUI combining the best of facebook, twitter, and Google, Instagram, and all the many apps and websites that are currently in the domain of the wrong people who hold evil intent towards the use of AI and AI algorithms.

There's always a workaround while the egalitarian spirit of the internet remains alive and well.

#RepealNetNeutrality

#IBOR

edit on 21-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: WhatTheory

You have LL correct
Not sure exactly about the +3 CLAS - but It's probably some sort of classification

+3 - Perhaps 3 or more of Comey's memo's contain classified material.

(Re: #1190 @ qanon.pub...)
Since the first line of that Q message says "The Memos are Fake", the "LL/+3 CLAS" could mean that Loretta Lynch classified them as Top Secret? (Confidential =1 / Secret =2 / Top Secret =3) But then, there's that pesky little problem of Loretta Lynch leaving office before Comey wrote the 2017 memos.

edit on 4/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Loretta Lynch was in on The Insurance Policy.

The recent report from the IG on his conduct
includes very overlooked yet highly important section
of the investigation into his "lack of candor"...DOJ
shut down the Clinton Foundation investigation.

The IG references Lisa Page and Comey,
and someone in the DOJ right under LL.

This was after she met will Bill on The Tarmac.

Lisa Page was Andrew McCabes special counsel.

Remember the "Secret Society" mentioned in the Strzok & Page emails?...Perhaps LL was a member of that with McCabe and others.
edit on 21-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I am not trying in any way to engage in an argument.

But I wonder.

Could all this Comey/memo's be something that looks one way, but is actually something else?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He's misread the American people by seeking out the Limelight with a complicity MSM.
So our legal system is based on popular opinion rather than law? That's depressing.

I think Comey is quite cognizant of any legal ramifications of his book. I think also think he carefully considered his leaking of particular memos and is aware of any personal risk which may have been involved. Otto Lilienthal's dying words are said to have been, "Sacrifices must be made." Different context, but same sentiment. Perhaps. Egotistical, perhaps. Misguided, perhaps. But carefully considered, no doubt.

I think you are totally wrong about Comey.
They did not think HRC would lose. The web of lies is so tangled they cannot keep them straight. By "they" I mean all the Hussein cronies like Comey, McCabe & LL.

For instance, Comey told Trump at their meeting that the Steele memo was unverified & salacious. Yet, before that meeting, he was complicit in allowing that memo go forward and be the determining factor to get the FISA warrant.

They never thought Trump would win. LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
I am not trying in any way to engage in an argument.

But I wonder.

Could all this Comey/memo's be something that looks one way, but is actually something else?

Suggesting Comey is a White Hat?

You know...Comey with his book reminds me of that other guy with his recent book...all over the MSM. Sorry, I can't even remember his name or the name of his book.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ankh, I've been worried about JanAmosComenius absence/low profile recently.

I tried to login to Q-Wiki so I could see when he last updated it in order to check he's still around.

What I got was this:

Three possibilities here:
1) Domain has been purchased and Jan is in process of moving Q-Wiki to 3rd party hosting site (he mentioned it could only continue where it was whilst private),
2) Q-Wiki is under attack or has been "taken down",
3) It's just a regular maintenance slot.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And for Comey, it's a fail. He cannot get ahead of what he presided over, and the FBI are NOT happy with his limelight tour.

Comey's problem, in spite of how much you may admire him Phage (and I'm glad you're here with us, thanks for your help with the Seasons thread), is that he's not actually AUTHENTIC. He hides behind this outward mask and it's almost grotesquely self righteous and entitled, and it lies. It's ironic that his book is called "Truth, Lies, and Leadership" and that he talks about authenticity as a hallmark of leadership. It's a pretty good mask, and the leftist MSM have of course embraced it, but it hides so much.. so much that's actually contained in the IG Report from 12 months and counting of investigation by the Inspector General, and now in collaboration with Huber and Sessions. McCabe will almost certainly come under criminal indictment and the only reason Comey said he might be required to give testimony is as a signal to McCabe that Comey will come to the rescue, but McCabe knows Comey well enough I'm sure to know that he's just covering his ass. No one is circling the wagons for these guys, they're toxic.

To try to disfuse the air, Comey determined that he'd be better off to get his voice into the puiblic square, which the MSM rushed to provide, but the actual data, from the investigation, it will show that he was intimately involved in the FISA Warrant application process, AND, the payment by the FBI for the very dossier that was used to get and reapply for the Warrants, on what amounts to a plant in Trump's campaign (with no status), which doesn't matter given the "sphere" of the surveillance including anyone with which he would have come in contact with. Manafort was also tapped I believe. They were also unmasked. Heck Comey might have even signed off on the payment to Steel!

I think the idea is to make any sort of case against appear as if it's nothing but political, but he's shown that he's a political animal who had nothing but animus for the President, along with a heap of judgements and condemnations from a position of absolute self-righteousness.

There's something very distastful about what Comey is doing and why he's doing it.

And looks like it was a fail, but just wait for that IG Report, the mother of all booms.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't worry, I think everything's fine. He was busy and yes, moving it. It wasn't getting any real activity for new contributions and needs to go up for everyone to access.

The spirit tells me he's fine and no worries.

I get paranoid sometimes too, but God also has our backs.

No fear only faith!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

I think you are totally wrong about Comey.

Which part? That he is egotistical? That he was very considered in his actions?

Yet, before that meeting, he was complicit in allowing that memo go forward and be the determining factor to get the FISA warrant.
Has it been determined that the memo was the determining factor? I thought that idiot Papadopolous had something to do with it.

They never thought Trump would win.
I sure as hell didn't think he would. Rumor is that Trump didn't really think so either.

edit on 4/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I see what you are saying, yes Q said "guided".

So that is interesting, maybe as TAT says, she was
part of the Secret Society.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Remember the "Secret Society" mentioned in the Strzok & Page emails?...Perhaps LL was a member of that with McCabe and others.

Yes, I do and this fits nicely. Good catch

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I didn't but I'll look into them now.

I focussed on ancient civilisations and religion mainly before this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I focussed on ancient civilisations and religion mainly before this thread.

How appropriate.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Shhhhhh

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Indeed. The IG report will connect most of the missing dots. MOAB++.

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join