It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Not sure if it's been covered in US today but in UK they are also reporting about protests in Armenia and how the Armenia PM met the leader n a square and invited him for talks!

Q mentioned about Armenia recently.

Not sure if it was reported here or I saw it somewhere else but suppossedly Q's comms are relayed thru Armenia.

Also saw a chart showing that after US , Armenia was following Q the most even before UK.

Also found this on Wikipedia

The Kingdom of Armenia reached its height under Tigranes the Great in the 1st century BC andbecame the first state in the world to adopt Christianity as its official religion in the late 3rd or early 4th century AD

edit on 22-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What TAT said.

I am not the member who put together the wiki.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

I'm not a troll. Go read what Q said about the FISA memo No. 24,25, 40,41,42,47, etc. Q suggested the FISA memo would be the "Shot heard around the world", the end of the Democratic party, and the cause of suicides. None of that happened.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Regnor
...Yet!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fine. You got me there. I find it fascinating but it's kind of cultish. Q has the answers- no one else does, uses deception, enemies are evil-our side is good, etc. How much longer is it before Q starts telling you to go out and buy black Nikes?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
New #1235 and #1236 available at: qanon.pub...

"SA" is a big deal. I draw a blank on who that is.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: WhatTheory

I'm not a troll. Go read what Q said about the FISA memo No. 24,25, 40,41,42,47, etc. Q suggested the FISA memo would be the "Shot heard around the world", the end of the Democratic party, and the cause of suicides. None of that happened.

Famous first words, "I'm not a troll". LOL

What are you talking about?
All of the posts you mentioned have no mention of the FISA memo. Where are you getting your info? Leftists are us?

edit on 4/22/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I can't get HarvardMuslimAlumni.org to load. See it on Google, but when clicked on, renders errors. Looks like the website has blown a gasket.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

SA = Saudi Arabia

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
That's Prince Al-Waleed funding the taking down of US from the inside (BHO, NP, CS, Clinton's etc.) - i.e. Saudi Arabia!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Regnor
You miss the point... the answers have always been there (on the net), - Q has just pointed them out.

As for cult, no, we are all just fired up by how much is so available to find, how interconnected it is, and the "lifting of the veil" on what it is showing has been going on.

We all have our own individual style here... I'd guess that most would rather go barefoot than wear black Nikes but feel free to make them your avatar if you so wish.

link   

That's incredible! If it can be proven, what authority is powerful enough to punish the traitors?

BTW.. I think post #1237 is either a different member of Q speaking, or a fake Q who's hacked the real Q's account.

EDIT: Nevermind.. I see the entire text of #1237 is in quotes. It's an excerpt from the article referenced in that post. No wonder it doesn't "sound" like Q, lol.

edit on 4/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Well the Saudi end has been punished through the Crown Prince's purge and multi-billion fines. (I think I've seen that he fined them 70% of their fortunes before they were allowed out of prison.)

A lot of Q posts have inferred that Al-Waleed paid for BHO's college and each step he took up the ladder.

edit on 22-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo )

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

that's kind of where i come down.. what has this q pointed out that wasn't already apparent to anyone who was already interested?

this whole thing has a very nostradamus feel... vague enough to be anything you want it to be, but specific enough to be credible? revealing anything that wasn't already known, if you wanted to know?

not so much

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

If Q had not been around then it would have been interesting to see if you'ld have started a thread to point out to members how apparent it was that such a major interconnected scandal was going on.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

There's more to the attacks in SA yesterday than we're being "told" by MSM.

The "drone" story is false.

Classified beyond anything we've seen.

Listen to what they DONT tell us.

😐

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
PART S|X UP AND READY!

PLAY NICE EVERYONE!!!

ENJOY THE SHOW

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you Dashen! I appreciate your efforts.

Let's make #6 blow the others outta the water!

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318 >>

join