It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's all I was asking for. We definitely should not abandon the mega threads

Re: Bad TAT...Very, Very, Bad, TAT.

Remember that new Q thread I started today?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Told you all that would happen and like i mentioned before we are confined in here. I spotted the signs early on. We are at war and personal sacrifices have to be made. Good thing i don't give a f#ck what ATS member think about me. This is bigger than all of us.

It is disturbing beyond words.

They killed threads on Reddit,4chan,8chan and now a whole platform like VOAT. It's pretty easily predictable what they are trying to do. I said it in all of our threads at least once. There is way too much effort put into this to debunk Q and to declare it as a hoax or LARP. Well they failed and spoiler i know what is coming next. They wanted a war well we give them one. Gloves are off.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: Perfectenemy

As a former Obama voter (2008 only) (I AM SORRY AMERICA + WORLD) I am extremely happy that Trump + admin was able to get this rolling. I know I’m rather young compared to many of you on here (born in ‘90) but I grew up thinking the whole threat of NK was legitimate. Seeing how easy the end it all this has been proves for me YET AGAIN that Obama & Co were nothing but crony capitalist traitors. It’s disgusting how they infected the liberals. Liberalism in itself is not bad. Just like conservativism isn’t. It’s what you do with your values and worldview that make the good/bad. Once these Obama scandals are forced to be aired by the msm due to legal issues (indictments, jailing, etc) will more awaken. So sad. Sell you Hope & take your Change.

Glad to see so many former Obama followers, liberals and anti-trumpers beginning to see the light.

The problem was never liberal vs conservatives, it was good regular folk vs. psychopaths.

Kudos also to Kim Jong Un, who just DROPS THE WHOLE NK NUCLEAR THING as if it never happened.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Interesting that the 'QANON Is Full Of Crap' thread is still up and running.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

That thread lasted almost as long as "Hope and Change".

Geez, I only went to the gym for two hours...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Told you all that would happen and like i mentioned before we are confined in here. I spotted the signs early on. We are at war and personal sacrifices have to be made. Good thing i don't give a f#ck what ATS member think about me. This is bigger than all of us.

It is disturbing beyond words.

They killed threads on Reddit,4chan,8chan and now a whole platform like VOAT. It's pretty easily predictable what they are trying to do. I said it in all of our threads at least once. There is way too much effort put into this to debunk Q and to declare it as a hoax or LARP. Well they failed and spoiler i know what is coming next. They wanted a war well we give them one. Gloves are off.

I agree it's not a Hoax or A LARP. This is very much real. The only thing I question is it's benevolence.

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Also it is a lot easier to pull the plug. If all info is in one place.

We have to give zero reasons for that to happen. Patience is a virture. The best parts are about to happen. Can'the lose our collective cool.

link   

Interesting that the 'QANON Is Full Of Crap' thread is still up and running.

I am okay with it staying up.... keeps it out if here.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If errors in tweets mean anything,
Wendy Sherman:

In the latter role, she was instrumental in negotiations related to North Korea's nuclear weapon and ballistic missile programs. She was also the lead negotiator for the Iran nuclear deal.

wikipedia

Wendy Sherman was undersecretary of State gor Political Affairs.

Iran and NK, Iran is listed next in the trifecta. Clue?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, that piqued my interest.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

**SNORT** OMG you so owe me a new freakin keyboard!!! roflmao.

If you think about it.. Q doesn't really TELL us anything. He points us in a direction and says go dig up the infos. Honestly, for me personally if he just told us sh*t I'd have dropped this whole thing ages ago. But because he is just making suggestions of places to look for info on the whole thing and then expecting us to find it on our own, well that sticks.

God the connections everyone involved in this have found is so awesome and horrific and make me realize just how close we are to up front and in your face becoming slaves. I really hope they (Q and Co.) are really fighting this fight and do win and give the world back their lives to do with as they please instead of being owned by a handful of corrupt evil sh*ts.

Anyone who doesn't want control of their lives back just baffles me. Look at the connections, there is no disputing the world wide control these people have. It has nothing to do with D or R or really even US or other countries except that each part of the world has been divided up into these freaks fiefdoms and we were to be their slaves. Even if Q and co DO NOTHING, they have opened so many eyes now that the evil ones have been knocked back a hell of a lot of pegs and are much less close to winning now.

I don't really know how to convey it right, just that if this is a larp it has been the truest and most educational one ever invented. So I'll keep playing, because to learn is the greatest gift we have!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I'm lost as the nature of the basis, truly, but does this end the "you need to make a thread" argument? An honest try ends. Count our stars, stay very, very smart and do the research I guess....

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Not bad, TAT! No way.

I don't know why it ended that way. I was glad to discuss a June 'ETA,' because it's actually some kind of metric to discuss...a deadline. What does it mean if June comes and there is or isn't an arrival of an answer on Seth Rich?

Seth Rich matters and the media has done him a great injustice.

HIS FAMILY HAS DONE HIM A GREAT INJUSTICE! Shame on them and I don't feel one bit sorry for saying so!

Since when do 'family members' get such a generous, sympathetic platform to convince the public that there isn't a premeditated murder to investigate? It's weird.

I'm reminded of Pia Farrankopf -- the woman found mummified in her garage in Pontiac Michigan -- her family believes she WAS murdered and the police gave zero f*cks about their thoughts...even though someone voted in Pia's name while she lay dead and undiscovered in her garage for years. Someone with an interest in committing voter fraud also knew that Pia was long dead in her car in her garage.

Seth's and Pia's deaths are a testament to how f*cked we are.

edit on 4/20/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Shutting that thread down was a great injustice to him also.
edit on 20-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Post #1203

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 1121272 NEW
Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).
Q

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Standard hotel and Long Beach makes sense. Location, location, location.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I'm lost as the nature of the basis, truly, but does this end the "you need to make a thread" argument? An honest try ends. Count our stars, stay very, very smart and do the research I guess....

I think it was an interesting experiment in bias. A lot of people who have not been paying attention for one reason or another will just shut down when they hear/see Qanon.

If any one of the arguments here were presented in an OP with the overwhelming evidence sourced in these threads, it could turn into an intelligent conversation and maybe more digging by otherwise non participating members on this thread.

It's not what's being sold, its the packaging.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Welcome to TockLLC.com

Managing rental properties since 1994.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

So the actress arrest may prove the undoing of Adam Schiff?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

TextActress Allison Mack arrested for alleged sex cult role...

Singing like a Canary.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Removed Link.

edit on 20-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join