It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
North Korea: No need for more missile tests

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has said the country will suspend all missile tests and shut down a nuclear test site, state media say.

"From April 21, North Korea will stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles," the Korean Central News Agency said, as quoted by South Korea's Yonhap agency.

BUT Trump has nothing to do with this.........

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
MSNBC and CNN are having a Hooker/golden shower/pee contest.

They dont even realize how the optics are backfiring on them.

....meanwhile nothing about Comey being referred to the DOJ.

We've got real news to cover. We need more Pee!

Headline on MSNBC: MSNBC uncovers the Comey Memos. I wonder where their top notch journalists found them, LOL.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Maybe the Chinese participating in the sanctions had more to do with it.
edit on 20-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

North Korea: No need for more missile tests

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has said the country will suspend all missile tests and shut down a nuclear test site, state media say.

"From April 21, North Korea will stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles," the Korean Central News Agency said, as quoted by South Korea's Yonhap agency.

BUT Trump has nothing to do with this.........

I'm still waiting for the MSM to start questioning why Obama couldn't do this sooner. He got a Nobel Peace Prize for practically doing nothing of importance. If Obama was so great why was this not part of his agenda. He had 8 years to work on bringing NK to the table and still he accomplished absolutely nothing. Trump comes along and only one year later NK and SK are talking even about an unification of both Koreas. Are Obamas supporters not in the least suspicious why he never even tried?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is the latest Trump tweet. Is this the TRUMP CARD?

twitter.com...

I guess he is talking about Debbie and not Wendy. LOL
Don't know a Wendy. Does Debbie have a sister?

edit on 4/20/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Nooo not Trump!

Must have been the Chinese...they stepped up and did it all after 50 years of trying suddenly out of the blue

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Just once I'll bite: Why is China doing sanctions? It's their own ally.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm really curious how the DNC will react when it comes out that they have to handover the "hacked" DNC server to move forward with there ridicilous suit. They can't be that stupid, can they?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"Misspellings matter" - Q

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

Just heard the Campaign was sued by the Obstructionist Democrats. This can be good news in that we will now counter for the DNC Server that they refused to give to the FBI, the Wendy Wasserman Schultz Servers and Documents held by the Pakistani mystery man and Clinton Emails.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder if it's just Trump trolling. This would get a lot of exposure because all of his haters will point out the error.

It's almost too predictable....

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

From what I understand the sanctions are from the UN but China had not enforced them before.

China to enforce un sanctions against North Korea

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"Misspellings matter" - Q

Donald J. Trump ‏
@realDonaldTrump

Just heard the Campaign was sued by the Obstructionist Democrats. This can be good news in that we will now counter for the DNC Server that they refused to give to the FBI, the Wendy Wasserman Schultz Servers and Documents held by the Pakistani mystery man and Clinton Emails.

twitter.com...

Trump would make my entire year if he managed to snuck in a Noodles.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That was an awesome synopsis for all to instantly be clued in to the ignigma of Q post and it's draw to anyone wanting to find their own truth. I gave you a star, but was hoping you to encourage you to use such a post as its own thread.

It obviously wouldn't be all unicorns and rainbows...but something to draw others to question why Q does have a pull on them individually. The attraction is not all cult fanaticism...there is something obviously real to the relays. It may just be hitting on conspiratorial biases, but many find enough elements of perceived truths to want to be aware.

edit on 4 20 2018 by CynConcepts because: Spelling correction fins to find

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder if it's just Trump trolling. This would get a lot of exposure because all of his haters will point out the error.

It's almost too predictable....

Wendy Wasserman Schultz

WWS
WIN WIN SITUATION
www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You should not have fed the troll.
It's predictable what the excuse will be.

Don't you realize China just decided out of the goodness of their heart to start enforcing sanctions. They all of a sudden decided to obey the UN sanctions. Trump had nothing to do with making China play ball. /sarcasm LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I will grant you that he is an arrogant bloviator and has an ego that is large enough to destablize the orbit of several planets. All that being said, he also has big brass ones.

I was thinking about this this morning, and it struck me that DJT is in some ways almost grotesquely insecure, not arrogant, BUT, that this forms the basis of his drivers and motivations and the reason that he's able to work almost 20 hours/day. His need to prove himself and to be recognized and acknowleged for being "great" knows no bounds. Thus he plows straight into and through all his fears and anxieties on a constant basis, thus enlarging and strengthening the brass.

He also has a knack for understanding the nature of what i call the double-bind and how to slip it and place it on his adversaries. It's uncanny how he's able to ride the edge yet come out relatively unscathed time and time again.

He almost needs to be ridiculed and excoriated. That's his fuel.

If his opponents understood this properly then that would be a problem, but they don't.

They are like the blind scribes and pharisees in Jesus' day who because they say "we see" are blind.

Allegorically, Trump is a lot like Moby Dick to their Ahab, and it's upon his very brow that they've scuttled their ship.

I believe that Trump has some awareness of this dynamic, so he trolls them to no end except their own.

He may even be a heck of a lot smarter than his words and language skills convey, like he claims (I'm a stable genius).

At some point long ago, Trump realized that common, straightforward communication only involves something like maybe 100 words total, perhaps twice that, max. So he did some study, probably from Dale Carnegie, Napoleon Hill, Jim Rohn and other top sales and business people and just memorized the "best" and most impactful words, like "tremendous" and learned to say a whole not of nothing that would land him in any major trouble, so his language and use of language is vague and general and is used to both great effect while also maintaining plausible deniability.

It doesn't mean however that he doesn't have good instinct and evaluative skills in relation to the information presented adn the communication of others.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Oh he's good with the "Wendy" part 😎

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You should not have fed the troll.
It's predictable what the excuse will be.

Don't you realize China just decided out of the goodness of their heart to start enforcing sanctions. They all of a sudden decided to obey the UN sanctions. Trump had nothing to do with making China play ball. /sarcasm LOL

I know......but he looked so darn cute and looked like he was starving.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

From what I understand the sanctions are from the UN but China had not enforced them before.

China to enforce un sanctions against North Korea

Almost there......who pushed the sanctions at the UN? You can do this!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: WhatTheory

Oh he's good with the "Wendy" part 😎

How do you mean? That it will provoke research and inquiry over the fact that he got her name wrong? or do you think it's a reference to the character in Peter Pan?

edit on 20-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join