It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whatever it actually means, I posted on Trumps thread on twitter and people are liking it! Thanks! LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's all I was asking for. We definitely should not abandon the mega threads

Re: Bad TAT...Very, Very, Bad, TAT.

Remember that new Q thread I started today?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Sh!t like this really makes me wonder when Q says to trust Sessions.

Q is not an Oracle, he's a human. There is always the possibility that he misjudged sessions. When someone works alongside POTUS, they know more than we do, but they cant predict everyones behavior.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Wow, thanks for taking the time, I'm flattered but I'm not the topic of the thread and not being part of the popular crowd is nothing new to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

hmmm. maybe more subtle next time.
will take a crack at it tomorrow

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well Mother May Eye...just lost my big reply to you in Tat's killed thread. We arent allowed to talk about it all over the place just like was said unless pehaps a research thread

ATS doesnt want Q taking over the whole site with arguments that are the same over and over. Fair enough. Q topics I guess, as in research we discover, but not Q specific it's just way too much info.

Im dissapointed it wasnt allowed to go a bit further and see if a working rythym could be established.

Sorry Tat!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah pretty predictable. I'll never understand people who show up in a thread they have not any interest in.

Look closely and you might see the pattern that debunkers often come in pairs. One to debunk and another to pretend to be a supporter, posting debunkable stuff. The purpose is to derail collaborative positive intent before it reaches critical mass. The power of a group to influence mass-narrative is exceptional. Paid online shilling is a reality.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I may be out of line here and jumping ahead (electricity off two hours when almost caught up). Then life happens.

To dashen's proposal, I thought the idea was to gather all information that has been discovered on the subject and lay out the info point by point with Q's references.

No offense intended for our beloved Tat.

I don't always think like others so perhaps I am wrong.

Could someone clarify.

That said, I would be willing to help with a thread created by another if the intent was as above.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
North Korea: No need for more missile tests

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has said the country will suspend all missile tests and shut down a nuclear test site, state media say.

"From April 21, North Korea will stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles," the Korean Central News Agency said, as quoted by South Korea's Yonhap agency.

This radical departure from decades of warmongering is miraculous (unless we consider Qs intel about NK merely being a Clown country).

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If errors in tweets mean anything, I found a connection to a 'Wendy' with DWS.
I found a photo of DWS with a lady named Wendy Traurig Perlin that is part of a large and crooked law firm (Greenberg Traurig).
Then I noticed that multiple reporters are saying that Trump confused DWS with Wendy Wasserstein. That leads me to believe that they are performing a bit of misdirection.
Also found Wendy Sherman, she worked for Hillary at the State Dept and was picked by Hillary to work at the DNC during the campaign.
Wendy Sherman:

In the latter role, she was instrumental in negotiations related to North Korea's nuclear weapon and ballistic missile programs. She was also the lead negotiator for the Iran nuclear deal.

wikipedia

Wendy Sherman was undersecretary of State gor Political Affairs.
edit on b000000302018-04-20T19:16:23-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 20 Apr 2018 19:16:23 -0500700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

As a former Obama voter (2008 only) (I AM SORRY AMERICA + WORLD) I am extremely happy that Trump + admin was able to get this rolling. I know I’m rather young compared to many of you on here (born in ‘90) but I grew up thinking the whole threat of NK was legitimate. Seeing how easy the end it all this has been proves for me YET AGAIN that Obama & Co were nothing but crony capitalist traitors. It’s disgusting how they infected the liberals. Liberalism in itself is not bad. Just like conservativism isn’t. It’s what you do with your values and worldview that make the good/bad. Once these Obama scandals are forced to be aired by the msm due to legal issues (indictments, jailing, etc) will more awaken. So sad. Sell you Hope & take your Change.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My twitter feed is a bit of a Trump echo chamber, I admit, but it's lighting up with extreme Trump love big league right now.

People seem to sense that we've crossed a turning point, the Rubicon, the Deleware and that in his own strange way, Trump's trolling is like a juggernaut in the road that slays all who come at him with seething vitriol and hatred and little else ie: no counter argument, no proposals, nothing but snark.

They're really celebrating today, particularly as it relates to NK and the new Dem lawsuit.

I think that CNN's whole narrative is falling apart. They're going to need a bigger hooker!

edit on 20-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not at all. In fact seeing the closure of the thread is interesting. Does that mean there should be a Hillary Mega thread too because I remember distinctly there being about 40 new threads a day on the same person but that was ok.

Like being cattled into a pin, isolated, echo chamber.

For instance, you made a thread about Q and Seth Rich. Great thinkers and contributers who haven't really participated in the Q mega thread were in yours.

That's shut down now. Slippery slope.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Steps are being taken to ensure that these threads and all the content don't end up going down a memory hole.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It was worth a shot. We would have to do one of those threads that Slayer 69 does on ancient Civilizations. Massive Introductry posts with tons of proofs and links. They are some of the best threads on ATS when people do that and spend a ton of time setting it up.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Told you all that would happen and like i mentioned before we are confined in here. I spotted the signs early on. We are at war and personal sacrifices have to be made. Good thing i don't give a f#ck what ATS member think about me. This is bigger than all of us.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Told you all that would happen and like i mentioned before we are confined in here. I spotted the signs early on. We are at war and personal sacrifices have to be made. Good thing i don't give a f#ck what ATS member think about me. This is bigger than all of us.

It is disturbing beyond words.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Also it is a lot easier to pull the plug. If all info is in one place.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Well Mother May Eye...just lost my big reply to you in Tat's killed thread. We arent allowed to talk about it all over the place just like was said unless pehaps a research thread

ATS doesnt want Q taking over the whole site with arguments that are the same over and over. Fair enough. Q topics I guess, as in research we discover, but not Q specific it's just way too much info.

Im dissapointed it wasnt allowed to go a bit further and see if a working rythym could be established.

Sorry Tat!

No biggie.
I had my suspicions it would end that way.

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join