It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Speaking of Red Pilling....(pun intended)

www.rt.com...

2 days ago - Emails have emerged revealing how the controversial Syrian activist group the White Helmets tried to lobby Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters with Saudi money. ... In an email from October 2016, Roger Waters is invited to a fundraiser organized by Saudi billionaire Hani Farsi to honor ... Ex-Pink Floyd singer denounces White Helmets as ... - RT News www.rt.com... 5 days ago - English singer Roger Waters, a member of Pink Floyd and now a solo performer, denounced the controversial Syrian group White Helmets during a concert, saying they “exist only to create propaganda for jihadists and terrorists.”. ...

Roger was approached to give a on-stage blurb that was Pro-WhiteHats, but instead he "researched it" and came out with an anti-WhiteHats rant instead. It's actually caused a stir, considering it doesn't align with his previous politics, and it was absolutely volitious.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior
Please let us apprecitae that a balance of agegroup inputs is essential to being objective!

Never use your age as an excuse - if you voting age then we want to hear your view!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Sh!t like this really makes me wonder when Q says to trust Sessions.

Q is not an Oracle, he's a human. There is always the possibility that he misjudged sessions. When someone works alongside POTUS, they know more than we do, but they cant predict everyones behavior.

Unless Q is Sessions.

I mean at this point he/she is anyones guess. Makes me wonder why this person thinks Sessions is credible and trustworthy. or Q like you said is a just a human with an opinion.

I'm still thinking its a chick.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hear, hear!
an honest opimion is more important than a reinforcing one!

a reply to: Perfectenemy

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Standard Hotels...still creepy...

www.standardhotels.com...

Awfully political!! A script in every room? For their sponsored "call your rep" program

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Posts #1205-1207 up.

Pics: Spirit Cooking champion, and Barry with a young girl.

Who is Wendy?> Post #1207

Aside: is there a limit on how many pictures you can upload? ATS goes though the upload process, then there is nothing there...

The band aid on the middle finger is a huge red flag. Spirit cooking bastards...

I'm not up on my spirit cooking. What is the significance of the band aid on the middle finger?

It's part of the Eat the pain ritual. You cut into your left middle finger and mix the blood with semen,breast milk and menstrual blood. It's gross as hell.

Where do you learn this #?

If its rumors, you should be ashamed for spreading this garbage.

If its factual, please back it up so we can shine a light on it.

Posting sick crap like this without evidence is disturbing not only on topic, but where your head is.

In not saying you are making it up, in asking you to back it up so we can shine light on these dark corners.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This website acts up.....
edit on 20-4-2018 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm copying all pics from Qposts or the anon comment they are replying to, to the PIC spreadsheet!
a reply to: CoramDeo

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Your/dashen proposed approach is the right way to conclude on each post crumb by crumb!

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

All of this is well known pizzagate stuff. Which we can not talk about outside of RATS forum. Well we can a little bit...but details you can easily search it though!

We all must be careful not to get this thread trashed...wouldnt want that would we?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Kudos also to Kim Jong Un, who just DROPS THE WHOLE NK NUCLEAR THING as if it never happened.

When I heard this news I thought hell froze over!! Seriously, is that not odd? Did Kim have a NDE or some type of fear of God experience? lol Damn, How'd this happen? Did Q call that one?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

This information made the rounds after Spirit Cooking hit the Mainstream through MA and her weird pic with the Eat the Pain message. It also relates to PG and we are not allowed to talk about it. Feel free to look it up yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Q confirmed Wendy is Maggie NIxon. Agnes Nixon, Who Created Popular Soaps ‘One Life To Live’ And ‘All My Children,’ Dies At 93

No, he's referring to the young girl who must be related.

I'm still getting over the thing with the bandaid on the middle finger.

Q's letting us know the identity of the girl, so that we can find out more about Obama's relationship to her. It looks like she's connected with Abramovich in some way and to the Spirit Cooking event that Obama evidentally participated in unless the bandaid is just coincidence... not.

edit on 20-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Kudos also to Kim Jong Un, who just DROPS THE WHOLE NK NUCLEAR THING as if it never happened.

When I heard this news I thought hell froze over!! Seriously, is that not odd? Did Kim have a NDE or some type of fear of God experience? lol Damn, How'd this happen? Did Q call that one?

Months in advance to be exact. Nobody who followed Q closely should be surprised by the recent developments. Trump already talked with KJU and it's a done deal. The MSM is catching up just now.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Posts #1205-1207 up.

Pics: Spirit Cooking champion, and Barry with a young girl.

Who is Wendy?> Post #1207

Aside: is there a limit on how many pictures you can upload? ATS goes though the upload process, then there is nothing there...

The band aid on the middle finger is a huge red flag. Spirit cooking bastards...

I'm not up on my spirit cooking. What is the significance of the band aid on the middle finger?

It's part of the Eat the pain ritual. You cut into your left middle finger and mix the blood with semen,breast milk and menstrual blood. It's gross as hell.

Where do you learn this #?

If its rumors, you should be ashamed for spreading this garbage.

If its factual, please back it up so we can shine a light on it.

Posting sick crap like this without evidence is disturbing not only on topic, but where your head is.

In not saying you are making it up, in asking you to back it up so we can shine light on these dark corners.

Here ya go. (Don't) Enjoy.

MARINA ABRAMOVIC SPIRIT COOKING

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

If you follow the Q perspective, NK was a CIA controlled state to help keep chaos going. Trump and co are shutting that down. Yes, he called it.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm copying all pics from Qposts or the anon comment they are replying to, to the PIC spreadsheet!
a reply to: CoramDeo

I kept trying to upload pics that were too big.

I'll be over here eating paste.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Q confirmed Wendy is Maggie NIxon. Agnes Nixon, Who Created Popular Soaps ‘One Life To Live’ And ‘All My Children,’ Dies At 93

No, he's referring to the young girl who must be related.

I'm still getting over the thing with the bandaid on the middle finger.

Q's letting us know the identity of the girl, so that we can find out more about Obama's relationship to her. It looks like she's connected with Abramovich in some way and to the Spirit Cooking event that Obama evidentally participated in unless the bandaid is just coincidence... not.

Agnes Nixon created the show As the World Turns under the name Irna Philips. It's all coming full circle by now.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Personal choice then sahskakik - and that's ok - but you make rational conclusion more diifilcult when you could shorten it.

edit on 20-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join