It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
GTFO Soros. Hungary has finally enough of your meddling in there affairs. Good riddance you pos. Soros to be banned from Hungary?

The government is discussing a proposal tomorrow, which could even make it possible to ban George Soros from Hungary, Hungarian news site Origo reported, citing sources.

According to 444.hu, it has already been known that on Wednesday the government discusses the details of an “anti-Soros” law several Fidesz politicians have been talking about recently. The website reminds that the Minister of Interior, Sandor Pinter said earlier that bannig Soros from Hungary is not possible, because the financier is a Hungarian citizen.

Speaking at a press conference on Tuesday, the ruling party’s communications director said that Fidesz national board has endorsed the public’s rejection of the “Soros Plan”. In the resolution, the board rejects the endeavour to transform Hungary into a country of immigrants, Balazs Hidveghi said. The party calls on the government to use every means necessary to halt implementation of the “Soros Plan” by putting legal restrictions, if necessary, on the immigration activities and further spread of the “Soros Network”, he added.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You are getting better that’s from January this year

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well that explains the pelican invasion on Infinity since this morning. Rosenstein Told Trump He’s Not a Target in Mueller Probe, Sources Say Read the last two sentences very carefully. This sounds like what we suspected all along. Holy f#ck.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told President Donald Trump last week that he isn’t a target of any part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Rosenstein, who brought up the Mueller probe himself, offered the assurance during a meeting with Trump at the White House last Thursday, a development that helped tamp down the president’s desire to remove Rosenstein or Mueller, the people said.

After the meeting, Trump told some of his closest advisers that it’s not the right time to remove either man since he’s not a target of the probe. One person said Trump doesn’t want to take any action that would drag out the investigation.

This is good, but the news outlets will never admit to this. As long as Mugshot Meuller is investigating, the talking heads will continue to hang their hats on the possibility of a Trump indictment and use it to try and control the narrative.

Mugshot needs to wrap it up.

It's time for con-gress to cobble together an amendment to existing law that puts a time limit on these sorts of investigations, only to be extended by a vote in congress beyond that set limit.

Someone needs to give Mugshot a yellow vest, a hard hat, and a shovel to lean on so he can stand next ot the beltway and be useless. He doesn't deserve a climate controlled office.
edit on 19-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anons on Infinity are currently complaining that Apple no longer lets them post to the board since the recent update. Tim Cook just messed with the wrong crowd. This gonna be good.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Anons on Infinity are currently complaining that Apple no longer lets them post to the board since the recent update. Tim Cook just messed with the wrong crowd. This gonna be good.

What update are they talking about?

I'm Apple only.

Works great.

Edit: Did you mean Infinity??
edit on 19-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I wasn't finsihed. For a person who doesn't care about Q you sure pay alot of attention to our thread. Soros foundations to quit Hungary amid political hostility Soros don't you dare coming to Germany.

BUDAPEST (Reuters) - George Soros’ Open Society Foundations will close their office in Budapest and move their eastern European operations to Berlin, Austria’s Die Presse newspaper reported on Thursday.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has blamed Soros, a Hungarian-born U.S. financier, for a host of ills and pushed through legislation cracking down on non-governmental organisations called the “Stop Soros” laws which drew international criticism.

The Hungarian news web site 444.hu said the Open Society Foundations office would shut by Aug. 31 and move first to Vienna then on to Berlin.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

What update are they talking about?

I'm Apple only.

Works great.

Edit: Did you mean Infinity??

IOS 11.3. and yes i meant Infinity. Update: Looks like it's affecting only mobile devices.
edit on 19-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I wasn't finsihed. For a person who doesn't care about Q you sure pay alot of attention to our thread. Soros foundations to quit Hungary amid political hostility Soros don't you dare coming to Germany.

BUDAPEST (Reuters) - George Soros’ Open Society Foundations will close their office in Budapest and move their eastern European operations to Berlin, Austria’s Die Presse newspaper reported on Thursday.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has blamed Soros, a Hungarian-born U.S. financier, for a host of ills and pushed through legislation cracking down on non-governmental organisations called the “Stop Soros” laws which drew international criticism.

The Hungarian news web site 444.hu said the Open Society Foundations office would shut by Aug. 31 and move first to Vienna then on to Berlin.

I actualy care about this board, been a member since the very early days and I don’t like seeing cult 45 alt right becoming an echo chamber here

The Non existing HRC video and Trump attacks on Syria should have killed this

It’s full of slanderous pizza gate rubbish that should make this RATS

I will not remain silent while people troll this site, so get used to it

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I wasn't finsihed.

Right, you just made a whole other post in-between because that topic is just too heavy to deal with in a single post.

For a person who doesn't care about Q you sure pay alot of attention to our thread.

I don't care about Q either but I care about ATS.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
See lurkers and that's why it's best to ignore them completely. They always use the same BS excuse to justify there behavior.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

See lurkers and that's why it's best to ignore them completely. They always use the same BS excuse to justify there behavior.

Actually, I forgot they were there.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Calling out BS is the best excuse. It is what ATS is about. Of course when someone doesn't have a way to prove their claims they long for an ignore button.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Comey's memos are about to be released. Democrats are not happy. It always backfires like clockwork.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Comey's memos are about to be released. Democrats are not happy. It always backfires like clockwork.

I'm just glad they're valiantly saving ATS from people who have different opinions.

(post by samuelsson removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well that explains the pelican invasion on Infinity since this morning. Rosenstein Told Trump He’s Not a Target in Mueller Probe, Sources Say Read the last two sentences very carefully. This sounds like what we suspected all along. Holy f#ck.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told President Donald Trump last week that he isn’t a target of any part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Rosenstein, who brought up the Mueller probe himself, offered the assurance during a meeting with Trump at the White House last Thursday, a development that helped tamp down the president’s desire to remove Rosenstein or Mueller, the people said.

After the meeting, Trump told some of his closest advisers that it’s not the right time to remove either man since he’s not a target of the probe. One person said Trump doesn’t want to take any action that would drag out the investigation.

The first question that pops into my mind is WHY in the hell is this probe still going on if Pres. Trump is not the target. The entire reason for starting the probe was for Russian Collusion right?

So if Pres. Trump is not the target, it's time to shut it down especially after how many months has it been?
Also, RR should be fired for letting this probe fester this long. He an idiot.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
An anon put together a list of plausible charges. I think it checks out well:

ETA: I should say a base minimum amount of charges derived from just some of the evidence available. There could easily be many more.
edit on 19-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Apr 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

I and others supsected that Mueller is actually working for Trump and it's still a possibility. Comey got really pissy that he had to tell Trump he wasn't under investigation. At this point i only care about Flynn and his exoneration. Manafort,Papawhatever and Page can go to hell. Flynn will bury alot of high profile persons when he proves that PG is real. I already see the ATS threads of all the excuses and i never said it wasn't a hoax posts. In the end all the ridicule we had to endure will be worth the end results. All of you just have to hang in there a little longer.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I and others supsected that Mueller is actually working for Trump and it's still a possibility. Comey got really pissy that he had to tell Trump he wasn't under investigation. At this point i only care about Flynn and his exoneration. Manafort,Papawhatever and Page can go to hell. Flynn will bury alot of high profile persons when he proves that PG is real. I already see the ATS threads of all the excuses and i never said it wasn't a hoax posts. In the end all the ridicule we had to endure will be worth the end results. All of you just have to hang in there a little longer.

Yeah, I have heard the theory about Mueller working with Trump and all this has been planned for years even before Trump announced he was running for president. I just cannot bring myself to jump onto that bandwagon. Considering Muellers involvement with U1 and other things, I think he is one dirty dude.

I do agree with you on Flynn. I hope that judge rules in his favor and dismisses the charges and I hope it's done soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

People can surprise you when you show them a way out of a mess. Mind you i'm not excusing all the illegal sh!t they were involved in but when you take on the Deep State you need to recruit some of them to level the playing field. Comey acts like a lunatic for weeks now. It's like he wants to discredit his book and himself. Could be a deal he made with Q and Trump. I remember discussing Trump pardoning Mueller and Comey in advance before it all started. If that's the case than Trump is the best 4D chess player that has ever lived. I'm still very intrigued by all the strategic moves being made. I live for this sh!t.

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join