It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
VOAT was just taken down as bloodhounds were combing the dark web in search of a certain leaked video..

Could be related? Coincidence?

Voat is still gone. It was the LARGEST and most COMPREHENSIVE source of pgate materials on the Internet. Not a good sign.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
How does a moron like Comey become FBI director in the first place? His book tour is hurting his credibility and it seems he isn't even realizing it. There IS a deep state says Comey: Fired FBI director says Trump is RIGHT - but 'unchangeable' FBI, CIA and military love American values and are NOT trying to bring down 'elected leadership' Every time he speaks up it feels like some of my brain cells are commiting suicide.

"The Deep state is real, but loves America"

Now THAT is a moronic statement to black hats and white hats alike.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The layer of protection is wearing really thin. New emails bolster GOP claims of FBI, DOJ 'coordination' on Clinton case response

Emails reviewed by Fox News from February 2016 suggest the FBI and DOJ worked together to craft a response to a key development in the Hillary Clinton email investigation, amid newly raised Republican concerns about a “concerning level of coordination” between the two agencies during the probe.

The emails concern the period after 22 messages with "Top Secret" information were found on the former secretary of state's personal email server.

Republican Rep. Mark Meadows cited them in a letter earlier this week claiming former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony to Congress – in which he downplayed FBI-DOJ coordination on the Clinton case – may be at odds with documents suggesting “frequent” coordination.

edit on Thu Apr 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Since you declare pizzagate to be rubbish, then I guess it must be..

What am I gonna do with all these memes then?

edit on 19-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

a reply to: WhatTheory

People can surprise you when you show them a way out of a mess. Mind you i'm not excusing all the illegal sh!t they were involved in but when you take on the Deep State you need to recruit some of them to level the playing field. Comey acts like a lunatic for weeks now. It's like he wants to discredit his book and himself. Could be a deal he made with Q and Trump. I remember discussing Trump pardoning Mueller and Comey in advance before it all started. If that's the case than Trump is the best 4D chess player that has ever lived. I'm still very intrigued by all the strategic moves being made. I live for this sh!t.

I totally agree that IF this turn out to be true, it is the best ruse in American history and I would say it jumps to 5D chess. None of this 4D rubbish.

Deep down, I want it to be true. I guess I'm just jaded by past history.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Grand Jury Investigation into Catholic Church in Pennsylvania reveals child sex abuse worse than previously thought

The findings of a state grand jury investigation into clergy sex abuse in six Roman Catholic Dioceses across Pennsylvania, including that of Harrisburg, are shaping up to be the most damning to date against the Catholic Church, according to one of the biggest advocates for victims of child sex abuse.

Im still wondering with the Catholic Church was infiltrated or whether they were like this from the beginning.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

How does a moron like Comey become FBI director in the first place? His book tour is hurting his credibility and it seems he isn't even realizing it. There IS a deep state says Comey: Fired FBI director says Trump is RIGHT - but 'unchangeable' FBI, CIA and military love American values and are NOT trying to bring down 'elected leadership' Every time he speaks up it feels like some of my brain cells are commiting suicide.

"The Deep state is real, but loves America"

Now THAT is a moronic statement to black hats and white hats alike.

We knew this day would come...

Comey is giving new meaning to the term "useful idiot."

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
VOAT was just taken down as bloodhounds were combing the dark web in search of a certain leaked video..

Could be related? Coincidence?

Voat is still gone. It was the LARGEST and most COMPREHENSIVE source of pgate materials on the Internet. Not a good sign.

I hope they got not taken down for good. They really did a very impressive job on PG. Just a hoax, right? You have to be a moron for not taken this seriously. Let them underestimate us. Our time will come.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Why is there no further research into Anne Wojcicki
As I was researching those who do the tests I came across a third party scientist from presumably the Indian region operating in Newyork.

Are they searching for a specific DNA? Are they awaiting someone?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

www.strava.com.../-120.90000/38.36000/hot/all

For Ros

I *think* the outlines on the night time satellite pics of NK are just outlines so one can see where the country is. If you look at Strava Heatmap it really shows as a very dark country in comaparsen to everywhere else. Even Antartica has more life.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Why is there no further research into Anne Wojcicki
As I was researching those who do the tests I came across a third party scientist from presumably the Indian region operating in Newyork.

Are they searching for a specific DNA? Are they awaiting someone?

In addition to being married to GOOG...did anyone point out her sister is CEO of Youtube?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Evil forces hate light I suppose?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Soros foundations to quit Hungary amid political hostility

George Soros' Open Society Foundations will close their office in Budapest and move their eastern European operations to Berlin, Hungarian media cited Austria's Die Presse newspaper as saying on Thursday.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has blamed Soros, a Hungarian-born U.S. financier, for a host of ills and pushed through legislation cracking down on non-governmental organizations called the "Stop Soros" laws which drew international criticism.

This needs to happen everywhere.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But why DNA testing they are searching for a specific pattern?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

But why DNA testing they are searching for a specific pattern?

...or maybe a designer virus.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So let's see:

1. Reddit pgate forums removed

2. Voat (biggest pgate resource) removed

3. Julian Assange (pgate source) removed

4. Pgate removed from main board ATS

5. Flynn (pgate source) silenced

6. Seth Rich and Breitbart (pgate sources) killed

7. Mass-spamming of "pgate debunked" across Intenet.

The greatest war is the war on pgate related information. Thats what they are most worried about.

So far, they are winning this war. @Voat: Im counting on you to have saved all your data.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The company who's doing the testing for them sits in Newyork couldn't find that much about them out of the ordinary.. Maybe you guys have better eyes?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The strava heatmap is created from people reporting their physical activity. Go to the actual map zoom out and you will see that there are many dark areas. This could be because people in that area are just not participating in the strava project.

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join