It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: WhatTheory

I'm more into the elements, the water and sky events. Following it for half a year now.

As what I discovered believe it or not some clouds are acting strange. As of late weird electromagnetic occurrences started to appear . There are videos coming from the ISS that actually seem to show micro quasars in the clouds pushing out what seems to be plasma arcs .

And I've seen the faces in those clouds that doesn't seem happy. .

Would love to hear your take on the "SKY event" comment in 1182.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Strava claims to only be data from fitness app users. If you look at the maps they cover planes boats, horse racetracks. So there are very few dark areas in the world at all. If you zoom in in NK you can even see a few cellphone routes. Despite cellphone usage being at penalty of treason. Also they are not signing up to use Strava there lol. They have no internet.

When Stava data reveled secret army bases all over the world a few months back and tried to say it was soldiers using the app...there is no way. Those soldiers were not using their cellphones to track track their fitness in secret locations.

There is more to how Strava collects their data I'm not going to argue about it. Look at the map it speaks for itself.

Also their satellite shows more than google maps. Check out guantanamo switch to satellite mode it will say you have to register and log it, you dont yet just close that window. No need to download the app either just click on my link above. Very fun to play with!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What if Q is using us to compile a database of evidence that can be used against the deep state.
Maybe years from now we will be seen as a part of the movement that restored law and justice to the U.S.A. and our work will be used as material evidence in their prosecution.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: WhatTheory
In post 1180 you have the part that says "insurance file".

Wasn't the file on Wiener's laptop named "insurance file"?
Does Rudy have a copy?

Maybe Rudy and Weiner were friends. Rudy releasing to Mueller.

Photos of Trump signing EO's need to be looked at apparently.

I think what Q is saying is that we need to check the EO's after the date of the pen pix.
The pen pix was post 604 and around Jan 24th.

So we need to check EO's on or after that date.

EDIT: There is a second pix of a pen on Jan. 6th, post 481. Guess we need to start from there.

edit on 4/19/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

In post 1180 you have the part that says "insurance file".

Wasn't the file on Wiener's laptop named "insurance file"?
Does Rudy have a copy?

He mignt have had inside information....especially
considering his position and length of time in NY.

He had at the time made an announcment similar
to Erik Prince, that the NYPD was going to make
an announcment of findings on Weiner's laptop.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
What if Q is using us to compile a database of evidence that can be used against the deep state.

What if he is compiling a database of data to be used against you?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What exactly is "The Plan" we're supposed to TRUST?

The Plan of incremental leaks, resignations and arrests weakening the Deep State. The Plan of incremental steps toward peace and prosperity.

Note: The two most oppessive places on Earth, NK and Saudi Arabia, are miraculously becoming FREE right in front of our eyes. Next up Syria and Iran. Then U.S. Then Europe. Then Israel. And the whole world.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yeah I read it wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Stop for a moment and let this sink in what Skyfloating says.... do you feel the joy?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

q1180

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

This is kind of eerie, I did not see this but had earlier
read that Guliani had joined Trumps team.

Wow....

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

What exactly is "The Plan" we're supposed to TRUST?

The Plan of incremental leaks, resignations and arrests weakening the Deep State. The Plan of incremental steps toward peace and prosperity.

Note: The two most oppessive places on Earth, NK and Saudi Arabia, are miraculously becoming FREE right in front of our eyes. Next up Syria and Iran. Then U.S. Then Europe. Then Israel. And the whole world.

That is certainly what they are going for. That is the plan.

Interesting to note. The king who brings all Nations together does what in the end?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
And you

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
it’s so insane people here believed HRC raped a child and peeled her fking face off and wore it as a mask before drinking her blood

I wouldnt put it past her. But I doubted the tape was an actual thing. Shes the one with tapes on people, not the other way around.

That could be it. If she had tapes of people doing horrible things to control her position that would be enough.

It would also maybe hint she created those situations to tape through various honeypots/ derpstate clowns.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Q#1181

We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.

How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?

This is something that folks will have to come to terms with here. The system is the system. I can say folks have no real understanding of what the US Constitution actually means, and who or what it applies to.

I read, no way to prove it one way or another, among the contracts the incoming President signs is one with prohibitions on going after the previous president criminally. Were he to break that part of the contract problems will occur.

Contracts, the system, they system is not moral, it is "legal". Consider that, if you do not know what DJT signed, and if it prohibits going after former presidents, then how do they address the issues?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
And you

Could be but the first visited would be those calling themselves PATRIOTS, that's not me (in my best drunk uncle voice).

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I will gladly do so , but first some sleep so I can prepare my view about this event.

Good night knights be save

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I doubt anyone would make that distinction

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Sorry for that little outburst! It annoys the hell out of me reading page after page where posters ask the same questions, derail and attack. If I do not like a topic on ats I just dont click on that thread, is that really so hard? Sorry for the feeding .. Ill stop now.

Thanks cranky
i missed your wise words while stuck in Real life. Got a little sick at the same time Trump decided to bomb syria, got my hopes diminished little bit until i got back online. Really wanna trust the plan but like IIB said, whats the plan?

I miss reading tigerz post. J&c,dashen,real,tat.. Everybody who has participated in this thread, thanks for your hard work. Its still sight to behold.

Really wanna say something in response to that awful 'slander' but the feeding is done

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Whether you are pro-Q or anti-Q.....a Reminder

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic......and not bickering!!!!
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Members are also reminded that T&C apply to all threads...so topics not allowed on ATS are not allowed here.
PLEASE READ the ATS Pizzagate Policy!!!

If you cannot post with RESPECT for other members, you may face a Posting Ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join