It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How does a moron like Comey become FBI director in the first place? His book tour is hurting his credibility and it seems he isn't even realizing it. There IS a deep state says Comey: Fired FBI director says Trump is RIGHT - but 'unchangeable' FBI, CIA and military love American values and are NOT trying to bring down 'elected leadership' Every time he speaks up it feels like some of my brain cells are commiting suicide.

James Comey has admitted that there is a deep state but claimed that it was actually a 'deep ballast' against corruption.

The fired FBI director said there is a group of people in law enforcement, intelligence and the military who work for what they see as the interests of America.

Comey described the group as 'unchangeable' and said no single president could change them because they are so embedded in the bureaucracy.

He said the group was not a 'deep state conspiring against the elected leadership of our government' because they were trying to do the right thing.

Comey made the admission on the first day of his nationwide book tour to promote his memoir, 'A Higher Loyalty', which sharply criticizes Donald Trump.

link   
Last post before I get my shorts n Raybans on...

Queen wants Prince Charles to succeed her as Head of the Commonwealth.

Interesting from 2 angles:
1) This gives Prince Charles a booby prize to make it more palatable if he is skipped out and Prince William becomes the Queen's successor as monarch. Wise move!
2) The commonwealth votes tomorrow on who will succeed the Queen as Head of the Commonwealth - it is not a decision in her hands!

link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

wATER wATER EVERYWHERE .... do they have a water problem ?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

double post
edit on 4192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Water problem in terms of LEAKS

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I still think that particular Q drop hinted at Flynn blowing the whistle on PG.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Another angle about water:
The city is surrounded by rivers

-JT

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: Greenblaz
I had the same thought.
I mean, really? Riots? What normies who are just living life even know about the happenings and Mueller or what a constitutional crisis is enough to riot!?! Who the heck do they think will riot and protest? I mean, other than paid protesters of course.....

Did any of these folks read the new trade deals on steel etc.? Mueller did that? Oh, wait he can't actually do anything at all for the people of PA or anyone else.

I find this beyond preposterous on every level. So folks in town are secretly meeting to make sure Mueller, who's investigation connects to them in ZERO ways, isn't fired after 1.5 years and nothing? And that information just happens to leak to the police? And those police are worried enough to press release?

Unless, this is all about the need for Stormy to be able to "tell her story" and PA folks see this as, nvm.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Firstside park is pretty interesting.... speaking of rabbits that is

and how about that Alice in Wonderland .... Central Park..... “curiouser and curiouser”

Jabberwocky even !

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT
Interesting... made me think of Baptism by Fire in that we are being baptised into the truth by following the "You're Fired"s.

There is, very definitely, a multitude of layers to the matrix of the Q experience.

This is one of the reasons I find it so intriguing.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

NO... as in what is in it.... Search

Lead in History -- has interesting ROOTS

had to add - Lead shielding - now what if some weren't getting the message

Shields what "boson" - What is CERN trying to find ?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Re: Loretta Lynch:

Just found out that Loretta Lynch was an old friend, Harvard classmate and sorority sister to Eric Holder's wife, Sharon Malone.

www.orlytaitzesq.com... riend-sharon-malone/

"FOLLOW THE WIVES"

Loretta Lynch's Sorority Sisters Came to Her Attorney General Confirmation Hearing

time.com...

www.truthorfiction.com...

Loretta Lynch Picked to Help Cover up Criminal Investigations of Eric Holder?

aun-tv.com...

edit on 19-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: LINKS & PHOTO ADDED

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Re: Eric Holder's Wife:

Eric Holder’s wife wins ‘executive privilege’ for ‘Fast and Furious,’ watchdog says

Documents obtained from a government watchdog on the “Fast and Furious” debacle reveal the feds have gone to such lengths to maintain privacy on the gun-running program that even Attorney General Eric Holder’s wife has been granted executive privilege status.

Judicial Watch found that email correspondence between Mr. Holder and his wife, Sharon, and between Mr. Holder and his mother, are being withheld “under an extraordinary claim of executive privilege as well as a dubious claim of deliberative process privilege under the Freedom of Information Act,” Newsmax reported.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Comey is trying to put a smiley face on the Deep State.

On the bright side, this is a sign that they have admitted that the majority of Americans know that the Deep State exists.
Now they are trying to convince us that they are the good guys.
That is a mighty hard row to hoe.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My conflict of interest detector is completely fried at this point.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: ketsuko
Have we noticed the two new posts for today? About McMaster's father being killed?

**EDIT**

My bad. He died of blunt force trauma which is being investigated as possible institutional neglect.

Still relevant in this case. McMaster's father was killed because he lost his position at Trump's side. He failed his assignment and his father paid the price. Thats why Q reminded us of the SOTU. Every person who stood up was freed from blackmail at that point.

So, are you saying McMaster was a Deep Stater who was supposed to keep Trump in check, and when he left the admin the black hats killed his father as punishment?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: Loretta Lynch:

Just found out that Loretta Lynch was an old friend, Harvard classmate and sorority sister to Eric Holder's wife, Sharon Malone.

www.orlytaitzesq.com... riend-sharon-malone/

"FOLLOW THE WIVES"

Loretta Lynch's Sorority Sisters Came to Her Attorney General Confirmation Hearing

time.com...

www.truthorfiction.com...

Loretta Lynch Picked to Help Cover up Criminal Investigations of Eric Holder?

aun-tv.com...

The level that they have built up "their protections " is scary as hell!
They all need to be flushed out.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Now with SuperShe Island ... they have a haven

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
This is an interesting article;

An absolutely stunning new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report reveals that during the past fortnight, CIA Director Mike Pompeo was personally dispatched by President Donald Trump to the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal to hold a secret meeting with the Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong-un but, with Pompeo’s duel-mission to this Asian nation, also seeing him personally oversee the capture of top United Nations adviser Peter John Dalglish who, in desperation just prior to his being apprehended, released to the “dark web” what is described as a “snuff film” showing Hillary Clinton and her top aid Huma Abedin torturing and murdering a child.

To why Peter John Dalglish had posted these inhuman demonic videos of Hillary Clinton to the “dark web” was in an effort to blackmail the “Deep State” in order stop his being captured by CIA forces loyal to President Trump but whose efforts did not succeed as elite Nepal police forces, while being overseen by Director Pompeo, successfully captured him while at the same time rescuing the two girl children he had imprisoned in his home and with the first “ripple effect” of this capture being the “Deep State” pawn, US Senate Leader Mitch McConnell, stunningly just reversing himself and giving Trump the “green light” to fire Special Counsel Robert Muller.

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

I haven't verified all info, there are alot of links

There is a Wikipedia page for Peter Dalglish.
It identifies him as a Canadian humanitarian who runs children's charities. (Sadly, these days that is a red flag.) He has indeed been a senior adviser for the UN and the WHO.

It says he was arrested by Napalese authorities on April 8th. It says the victims were boys, not girls, but that's the only discrepancy I can spot. (Of course the Wiki article has nothing to say about the alleged Hillary/Huma video, or Pompeo's alleged involvement.)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: ketsuko
Have we noticed the two new posts for today? About McMaster's father being killed?

**EDIT**

My bad. He died of blunt force trauma which is being investigated as possible institutional neglect.

Still relevant in this case. McMaster's father was killed because he lost his position at Trump's side. He failed his assignment and his father paid the price. Thats why Q reminded us of the SOTU. Every person who stood up was freed from blackmail at that point.

So, are you saying McMaster was a Deep Stater who was supposed to keep Trump in check, and when he left the admin the black hats killed his father as punishment?

Yep.

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join