It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Caravan is Coming

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Might be that other countries have not given people in their situations refugee status.

And, if you are going to do it, you might as well shoot for the best deal.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
When I was growing up, it was the Russians are coming. Now I guess it's the Hispanics. It will probably play out like the Russian invasion. I never saw so many Russians. Zero, in fact.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

there is a big difference between crossing a desert and walking into an official border crossing and doing entry paper work and stamp on passport. if they are coming a organized group financed by an enemy like soros then potus does not need congress to approve of the use of military troops to block their crossing into us and here is why, because this is an organized invasion force.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

There is also a difference in just rushing the border and heading to a port of entry and requesting asylum. The latter is not considered an invading force and does not require military troops.

edit on 4-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

international law states you do not get to pick out your country. you have to stop in th efirst one you come to and ask.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: yuppa

It was the same size as the one you brought up, which was supposed to just blaze on across the border with nobody noticing either.

When the walls built i dont see a truck ramming through it do you?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Care to sight that international law?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
When the walls built i dont see a truck ramming through it do you?

Then why did you bring it up?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Care to sight that international law?
www.refugeecouncil.org.uk...

And its CITE that law. I had it somewhat right according to that page. there are exceptions. Such as its stop at the first SAFE COUNTRY. And mexico is anything but safe apparently is it?

So all we need to do is remove ourself from the refugee agreement. IF we signe dit.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

And its CITE that law.

Yes, it is, my mistake.

I had it somewhat right according to that page. there are exceptions. Such as its stop at the first SAFE COUNTRY. And mexico is anything but safe apparently is it?

So all we need to do is remove ourself from the refugee agreement. IF we signe dit.

Which has nothing to do with the US/Mexico since it is UK/European. Unless they are travelling a very scenic route then it doesn't apply but even that page says:

There is nothing in international law to say that refugees must claim asylum in the first country they reach. A European regulation allows a country such as the UK to return an adult asylum seeker to the first European country they reached.

So you just cited something that completely contradicts your claim.

edit on 4-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well it’s got em scared I’ll tell you that much. I work at Lowe’s and about 30% of Mexicans every day ALL day buying materials charging less then the white boys crew for any and every job. I can no longer afford to be even consider pressure washing with a team of 2 again and make real money. Today a Mexican shared his feelings, but being rude, wierd, and downright “wannabe” violent. This guy was hilarious how obviously he was trying to to show off his prison tats. Yes I would know what they look like, I did my time. They are #ing scared period. Oh yea and good!!!
Go Trump!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Cherry picking is un becoming of you. Didnt the US sign onto the refugee act a long time ago? if so then the international rules apply correct? SCrew them claiming asylum. send them back and let their home nation kil them instead.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Texas Needs Brown Wermens.
Bring them on.
I'll catch the slack.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Cherry picking is un becoming of you. Didnt the US sign onto the refugee act a long time ago? if so then the international rules apply correct? SCrew them claiming asylum. send them back and let their home nation kil them instead.

Cherry picking? They flat out say that the UK can send them back to the first country they reached because:

A European regulation allows a country such as the UK to return an adult asylum seeker to the first European country they reached.

The US is not in Europe so it doesn't apply and the fact that outside of said European regulation:

There is nothing in international law to say that refugees must claim asylum in the first country they reach.

Then your claim in regards to this group of people is wrong.

As for you saying screw them claiming asylum, that isn't your call.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

OK. since you are saying the refugee/asylum laws only apply to europe then the POTUScan legally turn them away.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
non issue. We have border fences and walls in place now. We have a pretty good border patrol. This will probably cause some extra manpower, drones, resources, but not much else. Some departments will exceed their overtime budget. Oh my!

It's okay...take a deep breathe...the dreaded south American invasion isn't happening. LOL You guys crack me up with the things you're afraid of.

The South Americans are coming to get you.

edit on 5-4-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

OK. since you are saying the refugee/asylum laws only apply to europe then the POTUScan legally turn them away.

No, I'm saying that what you linked says the UK can send refugees to the first safe country they entered only applies to Europe because it says that it only applies to Europe. It is a European regulation.

It also says that refugee/asylum law doesn't impose that on refugees outside of Europe.

All that being what it is, wasn't the travel ban the same kind of move tried by the POTUS?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: c2oden
You are good with 1250-1500 illegal immigrants crossing the border?

i believe in asylum, yes.

Please describe what you mean by "asylum", and explain who should or should not be granted it?

a home in our country; people in danger

also, 1500 people is next to nothing. there's more than 40x that number of bosnian refugees in st. louis alone.

So in other words, if your country is a snip hole, come on up to USA we'll let you in, file you into ghettos, so it can be a snip hole here too.

Or in other words..."Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: c2oden
You are good with 1250-1500 illegal immigrants crossing the border?

i believe in asylum, yes.

Please describe what you mean by "asylum", and explain who should or should not be granted it?

a home in our country; people in danger

also, 1500 people is next to nothing. there's more than 40x that number of bosnian refugees in st. louis alone.

So in other words, if your country is a snip hole, come on up to USA we'll let you in, file you into ghettos, so it can be a snip hole here too.

Or in other words..."Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

All Rhodes lead to Colossus

Context is everything 👉🤲👈

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

So I assume that you live in a structure with a door that locks. What is the reason for that door and why do you need to lock it ? Our Borders currently have no door - no locks ..... Is your personal safety more important than your neighbors ?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join