It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Caravan is Coming

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: amazing

So I assume that you live in a structure with a door that locks. What is the reason for that door and why do you need to lock it ? Our Borders currently have no door - no locks ..... Is your personal safety more important than your neighbors ?

Our Border does lock...we have a border patrol. I realize that we do get some illegal aliens in here, but I don't see how "the Caravan" will be any worse. Like I said...some overtime, a few more resources. We'll be good. We won't get any more illegals into the country than normal. All I'm saying is the Caravan is no need to panic. Breathe. Relax. It's business as usual.
edit on 5-4-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Interesting reply for sure. Never answered the questions I asked but got a cookie cutter reply with the "what does it matter anyway" attitude.

Carry On - We will take care of it for you.... No worries.... Just Relax

MAGA

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

TRAVEL BAN was mostly upheld. this isnt the same. no religon at all.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
so according to Trump, the 'Caravan' that was originally identified by his Intelligence Department (aka, Fox and Friends) and that spurred the mobilization of the National Guard to protect us all from said herds has dissipated. He's been tweeting this week about how strong Mexico's border laws are and how weak ours are. I Have to ask, Mr. Trump, if Mexico's 'Border Laws' are so strong, how did the 'Caravan' get into Mexico in the first place?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
so according to Trump, the 'Caravan' that was originally identified by his Intelligence Department (aka, Fox and Friends) and that spurred the mobilization of the National Guard to protect us all from said herds has dissipated. He's been tweeting this week about how strong Mexico's border laws are and how weak ours are. I Have to ask, Mr. Trump, if Mexico's 'Border Laws' are so strong, how did the 'Caravan' get into Mexico in the first place?

They let them in as retaliation over NAFTA tweets.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
SO WHAT...what IF 2000, 20,000, 200,000, hard working Mexicans cross tge border to pluck our chickens or pick our veggies for 16 hours a day, for minimum wage...SO WHAT?
edit on 5-4-2018 by KeithCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Interesting reply for sure. Never answered the questions I asked but got a cookie cutter reply with the "what does it matter anyway" attitude.

Carry On - We will take care of it for you.... No worries.... Just Relax

MAGA

LOL No, not cookie cutter. Let me explain it to you.

My house as locks. My doors has locks. I lock it for safety, because there are criminals out there that want to hurt us and steal from us.

Our borders have protections as well for the same reason. criminals and terrorists try to get in...for this example we'll use Mexico. We have a great border patrol down there. They do a good job and keep us safe. We also have fences and walls and drones and helecopters and listening stations and electronic survielance and all kinds of stuff. you should look it up.

Sure, I'll give it to you that we could upgrade and shore it up some and ad some more agents etc.

But this Caravan isn't a danger. It's a made up boogie man. Yes they're coming...yes they probably want to cross the border...and yes our border patrol agents will stop them, just like they do every day. Worst case scenario is we need some extra man power. It's already being planned. Trumps already working on shoring and beefing up the border security. That's already being planned.

Don't worry. We'll take care of it for you. Just relax. Breathe. You'll be okay.

AAIG (America Already Is Great!)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I didn't say it was the same. I said it was the same type of move. It was the POTUS trying to decide who could and couldn't get in and the parts stricken down made a difference.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

For a handful of women and children? Sic em tiger.

The military can't do anything and this is a stupid overkill let's get Anne Coulter and my base worked up idea. And oh look it's working.

Could it be because the Mueller probe has named him as a subject and he's pissed, worried and also needs to distract from that story?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I don't see the wall getting built do you?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You can choose to seek asylum in what ever country you want and that offers it.
Our asylum laws sure don't say that you have to ask in the first place you come to. What if that place is worse for you and your kind than the place you're leaving?
You're making this up. There are no such international laws..
edit on 452018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Nope this time it's those rapist hispanics So it's race this time. He's citing rape statistics at a tax venue this afternoon. His words.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: generik

Maybe he should nuke Mexico for good measure.

Would it be wrong to place the national guard at that border to stop the massive influx of indigent illegals from entering our country?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Um ... dude, most of these people in the caravan are not Mexicans. They come from south of Mexico. Not all people south of the US are Mexicans. It seems a little narrow minded to think such.

That said, I am just glad we are not in Europe. At least our illegals in the US are generally Christian.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Trump is sending in the national guard.

The leftists are sending voter registration forms.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nope this time it's those rapist hispanics So it's race this time. He's citing rape statistics at a tax venue this afternoon. His words.

Thats ETHNICITY not RACE.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
They let them in as retaliation over NAFTA tweets.

Suuuure they did...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
BuzzFeed reporter traveling with the Caravan:
www.vox.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: daskakik

Cherry picking is un becoming of you. Didnt the US sign onto the refugee act a long time ago? if so then the international rules apply correct? SCrew them claiming asylum. send them back and let their home nation kil them instead.

Not to mention that Vox article posited that many are citing gang violence as the reason for their need of asylum. What do they think they are walking into when they move into the Barrio in East LA? Or were they thinking more like the suburbs of St. Louis...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

you know what's unrelated is trump blowing a twitter gasket over DACA in relation to all this

Either he doesn't understand DACA or he hopes his base doesn't. I don't understand why he even mentioned DACA in regards to this. Maybe someone can make the connection for me.

Other than mexicans...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join