It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Caravan is Coming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
IDK guys.

I think..this one I kind of feel for these people. They did travel a lomg way.

My issue is, MEXICO, this just shows they willingly choose to turn a blind eye.

mexico is disbanding the caravan and subjecting the people to administrative migratory procedure.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Entirely unrelated for you though....

you know what's unrelated is trump blowing a twitter gasket over DACA in relation to all this

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

IDK guys.

mexico is disbanding the caravan and subjecting the people to administrative migratory procedure.
Oh, interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

IDK guys.

That's only half true. Even that turd-rag Buzzfeed gave the rest of the story:

Mexico says it will let pregnant women and people with disabilities stay while others must leave. 

Rodríguez said the caravan on Monday numbered about 1,100 and that the estimate its organizers had given of 1,200 for its initial size was low. He said he believed at its largest, 1,500 people were traveling north.

Many of those said they would continue on with the caravan as long is it held together.

www.buzzfeed.com...
edit on 3-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Mexico says it will let pregnant women and people with disabilities stay while others must leave. 

www.buzzfeed.com...

i think that makes it more like 3/4 true.

even so, not really that big a deal imo.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

originally posted by: Lumenari
Entirely unrelated for you though....

you know what's unrelated is trump blowing a twitter gasket over DACA in relation to all this

I get the feeling this isn't about immigrants, Mexico or this ''caravan/s''

Just your desire to bash Trump a little..

I like your kind... on my bad days, it gives me a beautiful smile and great pleasure knowing you're going to be tying yourself in knots for 6more years

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I get the feeling this isn't about immigrants, Mexico or this ''caravan/s''

Just your desire to bash Trump a little..

I like your kind... on my bad days, it gives me a beautiful smile and great pleasure knowing you're going to be tying yourself in knots for 6more years

ah well, since you've already decided that i'm talking about X instead of Y and focused on what jollies you think that gives you, there's no longer a need for ME to participate, is there?

have fun arguing with your imaginary friend

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So they are fleeing their own countries because the drug cartels and gangs were too much there for them.
The same cartels and Gangs that are making their way up here?

What happened to Central America these past few years that's made so many refugees and countries into failed States for their own citizens?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
So they are fleeing their own countries because the drug cartels and gangs were too much there for them.
The same cartels and Gangs that are making their way up here?

No, they are making their way down. I grew up in Chicago and moved down to Guatemala about 20 years ago and when I moved to my small central american town I never saw as many gang tattoos as I have seen in that past 2 or 3 years.

What happened to Central America these past few years that's made so many refugees and countries into failed States for their own citizens?

Despite the above, it isn't that bad but if someone is giving them a foot in the door to the land of milk and honey, and that is what they think the US is, then some are going to go for it.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

suggest readers read what Jim Stone has said on this matter.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The ancestors of illegal economic migrants and land robbers from an alien continent are afraid of a bunch of migrants from america, that heads towards their stolen country...

Priceless!

Must be the "global power", the "keeper of the world order" John Kornblum, former "U"S ambassador in Germany, spoke about on german TV(Phoenix) an hour ago...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

When the Meteroite hits and the Ice Age destroys everything This will no longer be an issue.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

They need to come first then file for asylum. Surely you're not forbidding people entry to our country? People come in from all over the world every day. Airports, trains, boats...we call them tourists or visitors. Trump hasn't forbid travel into our country as guests has he?

I believe “ guests” or “ tourists” need a visa to enter the US

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Why just a small segment ?

Central American countries population is 40+ million.

Something wrong. Missing something.

Think 😀

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Make Mexico Great Again... then maybe people would want to stay there instead of making America Mexico again...

Edit to say* These numbers are ALWAYS the biggest lie of all...they always tend to delete some zeros...
edit on am430amTue, 03 Apr 2018 08:32:36 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I wonder how our fore fathers would have handled an invading horde?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

To be fair, it's not Mexico's job to stop people from coming into our border, it's our job.

Bring those troops home from Syria and let's actually protect our own borders.

As for the DACA deal, we can't turn our backs on people who were allowed to stay in our country by our own government--if he turns his back on that, I don't foresee a second term for him, nor do I think that it's the best move in keeping with the spirit of America.

But honestly, that's a completely different issue, and he shouldn't be conflating the two.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

My only question.

Are they coming to the US or California? 1500 wouldnt even be noticed in California.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Lol I always thought that maybe it really was the brits that won the revolutionary war..

Dude without borders this country will crumble.. look at what happened to Rome, it is not rocket science..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join