It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogg's reddit account found, the hypocricy is epic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: notsure1

well one of the last posts on the previous page mentioned trump. it asked a question and i addressed it so whats your problem

helps to read the thread you post in

Why do you let Trump trigger you? Because the things he says end up having an effect in the real world, via the media.

So a member posted about trump, and you have to screeeee to everyone about it?

spotted.

uuuh no.
a guy i go back and forth with all the time posted something and i replied to him about it.
thats kind of how a discussion works

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP>>>> I dislike this Hogg kid intensely and put me in the camp that thinks he's a sociopath out for his own benefit and a proto fascist. Anybody friendly with George Soros is leaning towards Nazi. But his writing on Reddit says some things about him. One, he is driven to attain his goal of getting his face on camera and all that it brings with it. Money, notoriety, influence, self gratification. He doesn't care squat about anybody but himself and this anti gun thing is just his way of getting attention. Who knows what he's had to do to get the favor of those who are using him. He's also got some issues with possible learning disabilities and he's undisciplined intellectually. And he's not crazy about college. That means hard work and he's questioning his ability to succeed on his own merits( Hello, Barrack Obama). And what college wants a professional rabble rouser in their ranks? Agitating students and bringing in the media if any little thing doesn't go his way. If he finds something to complain about, he'll go after the college faculty. He's poisoned many against him and those that will have him, and apparently his SATS aren't stellar, they'll make him sign an agreement not to be an activist on social issues that affect the school. He'll never go for that. So he's his own worst enemy.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

It's not David Hogg's writing.

In a reply to the entire basis of 'davisgreen111' being David Hogg, a user named 'lauren_hoggs' says it is 'not real I'm literally his sister.' Said user account was made months prior, and said comment was posted only a few hours after the original comment. Also, Lauren Hogg is actually the name of his sister, so...

This thread is based on a hoax, one that didn't want to see the comment by lauren_hoggs which discredits it.
edit on 10Sun, 01 Apr 2018 10:30:10 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago4 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I just asked a simple question, you made him wearing a symbol of peace as being significant, im suggesting people take well known symbols and curb them to their ideology. The one behind this symbol also expresses the same similance of ideology of reduction of individual freedoms. People were told there was no need to speak out then, people are told a kid whom put himself in the spotlight cannot be questioned.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
far from the most disturbing thing i've seen on reddit... but good luck making that mountain out of a nothingburger i guess.

Agreed, normally it is a nothingburger. But it shows what a f'n hypocrit this 25 year old supposed 'high school student' is.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Maybe if totalitarianism was the definition of rightwing...but since it is not...

Rightwing = traditions>change

Leftwing = change> traditions...

So which ever side is pushing for a change in a NEW direction... right or wrong is pushing a leftwing policy..

That is why the left/right dynamic can be applied to ANY society..

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Is there anyone credible confirming it is his reddit???

Reminds me of the constant fake stuff the hard right are constantly fabricating..

Just like the photoshopped pic of the parkland girl tearing up the constitution..

Just the opposite.

A user named 'lauren_hoggs' posted a few hours after the comment (in August) that it wasn't true because she was his real sister. That account was made last March, the reply was within 6 hours, and Lauren is actually the name of David Hogg's sister in real life.

This thread is based on a hoax, one with really crappy internet detective work. They never scrolled down and saw that comment.
edit on 10Sun, 01 Apr 2018 10:30:34 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago4 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

An armband and a pose makes a fascist, not.

I never knew so many adults could get so upset by what a kid says.

Keep giving him that attention he seeks.

I think it's what the kid represents and is campaigning for that these adults are upset by. Think a little deeper man.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

The kid is a loser in a world that worships losers.

Is that why the Browns have so many fans?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It’s not what he thinks he represents...

I suppose it poses the question...do fascists know they’re fascists?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I am more outraged at the MSM exploiting this kid for ratings and political motives...

Once the fame wears off, this kid will probably look back in anger at how he was used...

That's my take as well.

I found this thread last night, and for the first time started looking into David Hogg. I had resisted doing so since the shooting, because to me he is just a 17 year old kid with big ideas and no forethought into the consequences of them. But then CNN stepped in... and stayed in... and this actually became an issue.

I watched most of the video in the OP (slow news day anyway) and wondered the same thing others have been asking: where is the evidence that davisgreen111 is indeed David Hogg? Well, maybe because he says so?

davisgreen111 posted this video 7 months ago on Reddit. Note the YUGE copyright watermark - David Hogg 2017:

And the following conversation ensued, which led to this portion of the conversation (condensed for clarity; go to the link for full comments)

Clashin_Creepers: Yeah, but who owns the copyright for this video?

davisgreen111: David Hogg me

So 7 months ago, well before any shooting in Parkland, davisgreen111 admitted to being David Hogg. Now, maybe he was falsely claiming the video, but after the shooting wouldn't someone have spoken up and denied it if it were untrue? I have not found where either Hogg himself or davisgreen111 have disputed that they are one and the same.

But there's more farther down the thread:

ImDavidsMom: David, it's me, your mother. I can't believe you put this video up! We talked about this. I'm sorry everyone but this isn't why we sent him to school. David, this production value is utter #. Why are we paying that tuition if you aren't going to take anything from those classes and put them into your films?

We are withdrawing you this week and you can go back to public school since you don't want to act like a real director.

lauren_hoggs: not real I'm literally his sister

His sister, lauren_hoggs, came into the conversation to rebuke an obvious joker. Again, all this happened 7 months ago when David Hogg was an unknown.

davisgreen111 comes across to me like a typical confused teenager. He makes a lot of dumb comments, posts some stupid memes (he actually asked a guy for his permission to use the girl with the gun pic for a meme), and has some wild ideas. Par for the course for any 17 year old. I did notice the rant about the SAT scores - the guy claims a 4.25 GPA, which is not even possible in a college setting, meaning he was an A+ student in high school... but was still unprepared to take the SAT? Heck, that's a major discussion topic on the uselessness of public school right there.

But now this confused, angry young man who is an amateur journalist in his mind, frustrated because he can't seem to get into college to follow his career choice, is witness to a horrible school shooting and gets his shot at fame on CNN. He has obviously never even held a gun, and yet all he has to do to secure his future is push the one thing the MSM wants more than anything: gun control!

At least, I think he thinks that's his ticket. In truth, he's just a tool to be used up and discarded. He will be left with no college, no other skills, and his name forever connotated with gun control advocacy of the most irrational degree. Yeah, there's a bright future.

There are 7 levels of Hell... but there is also a basement beneath them all, reserved for those who would harm a child. In that basement, there is a pit reserved for those who would harm a child for a political agenda. I am coming to think there is also a sign in front of that pit: "Welcome to CNN".

TheRedneck

edit on 4/1/2018 by TheRedneck because: Added conversation with sister

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

It’s him.

He started posting around a year ago.

For a fascist, he sure dislikes hitler.

Oh and trump.

He comes across as an awkward left leaning teenager.

It's probably not him.

A user with a name almost identical to his sister (lauren_hoggs - added s due to already taken?) said less than 6 hours after that post that it wasn't true. That account was made months prior, too.

What are the chances of that?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Low blow coming from an Oilers fan, or Leafs, or whoever

Anyways, the world is just an upside down place. The human ideal vs. the human reality couldn't be more incongruent.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I am more outraged at the MSM exploiting this kid for ratings and political motives...

Once the fame wears off, this kid will probably look back in anger at how he was used...

That's my take as well.

I found this thread last night, and for the first time started looking into David Hogg. I had resisted doing so since the shooting, because to me he is just a 17 year old kid with big ideas and no forethought into the consequences of them. But then CNN stepped in... and stayed in... and this actually became an issue.

I watched most of the video in the OP (slow news day anyway) and wondered the same thing others have been asking: where is the evidence that davisgreen111 is indeed David Hogg? Well, maybe because he says so?

davisgreen111 posted this video 7 months ago on Reddit. Note the YUGE copyright watermark - David Hogg 2017:

And the following conversation ensued, which led to this portion of the conversation (condensed for clarity; go to the link for full comments)

Clashin_Creepers: Yeah, but who owns the copyright for this video?

davisgreen111: David Hogg me

So 7 months ago, well before any shooting in Parkland, davisgreen111 admitted to being David Hogg. Now, maybe he was falsely claiming the video, but after the shooting wouldn't someone have spoken up and denied it if it were untrue? I have not found where either Hogg himself or davisgreen111 have disputed that they are one and the same.

davisgreen111 comes across to me like a typical confused teenager. He makes a lot of dumb comments, posts some stupid memes (he actually asked a guy for his permission to use the girl with the gun pic for a meme), and has some wild ideas. Par for the course for any 17 year old. I did notice the rant about the SAT scores - the guy claims a 4.25 GPA, which is not even possible in a college setting, meaning he was an A+ student in high school... but was still unprepared to take the SAT? Heck, that's a major discussion topic on the uselessness of public school right there.

But now this confused, angry young man who is an amateur journalist in his mind, frustrated because he can't seem to get into college to follow his career choice, is witness to a horrible school shooting and gets his shot at fame on CNN. He has obviously never even held a gun, and yet all he has to do to secure his future is push the one thing the MSM wants more than anything: gun control!

At least, I think he thinks that's his ticket. In truth, he's just a tool to be used up and discarded. He will be left with no college, no other skills, and his name forever connotated with gun control advocacy of the most irrational degree. Yeah, there's a bright future.

There are 7 levels of Hell... but there is also a basement beneath them all, reserved for those who would harm a child. In that basement, there is a pit reserved for those who would harm a child for a political agenda. I am coming to think there is also a sign in front of that pit: "Welcome to CNN".

TheRedneck

Counterpoint - reply to the comment that 'claims' to be David Hogg is:

lauren_hoggs 6 points 7 months ago

not real I'm literally his sister

Context y'all are missing is people joking about who owns the copyright in the video.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Low blow coming from an Oilers fan, or Leafs, or whoever

Niners.

Anyways, the world is just an upside down place. The human ideal vs. the human reality couldn't be more incongruent.

Nothing is real anymore. # is created then taken as gospel. Is this? Probably but to those that don't like Hogg it will be true, no matter the truth. Perception is real today. That makes everyone's world a lot smaller. "Only my perception is real".

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Reminds me of the constant fake stuff the hard right are constantly fabricating..

Just like the photoshopped pic of the parkland girl tearing up the constitution..

Just the opposite.

A user named 'lauren_hoggs' posted a few hours after the comment (in August) that it wasn't true because she was his real sister. That account was made last March, the reply was within 6 hours, and Lauren is actually the name of David Hogg's sister in real life.

This thread is based on a hoax, one with really crappy internet detective work. They never scrolled down and saw that comment.

No, someone made a profile that said 'ImDavidsMom' and Lauren responded that it was untrue (that the user was actually his mom) and she would know because she is his sister.

I think this is Hogg's Reddit and from Googling it, it looks like people have known it for weeks.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Yes, I added that into my post. There was a lot of information to present and I forgot that point. lauren_hoggs' post was in response to one claiming to be davisgreen111's mother (obvious troll, posted using the handle "ImDavidsMom").

My original post is here.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can someone post pictures of this? I Don't believe youtube videos nor have the time to watch 8 minutes of something when I just need 5 pics to show me

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Greven

Just the opposite.

No, someone made a profile that said 'ImDavidsMom' and Lauren responded that it was untrue (that the user was actually his mom) and she would know because she is his sister.

I think this is Hogg's Reddit and from Googling it, it looks like people have known it for weeks.

Hmm. That is plausible. I looked over additional things and lean to this not being a hoax at this point.

Although, one of those additional things is this post:

[–]davisgreen111 5 points 7 months ago*

Getting a 5 on my APUSH exam and 4 on my AP Bio exam and having a 4.22 GPA and am now an honors/AP student in my senior year of HS after being in half special ed classes in middle school due to my dyslexia, add and #ty work ethic.

Congratulations to all the people making fun of someone with ADD and dyslexia about their grades.

Dyslexia probably also explains the difference in his speech versus typing.
edit on 11Sun, 01 Apr 2018 11:20:00 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago4 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
hilarious.
this is vault copy birth certificate level detective work.

all cause a kid is triggering people
lulz

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join