It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogg's reddit account found, the hypocricy is epic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

No I just needed spelled out for me , I realize I've been called Einstein in this thread, I'm more like Einstein lite though and easily get confused.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That was deflection. Bad deflection. Of course he would know the distance.

You are in it to create a mist of crap, and hope that enough sticks to Hoggs.

He is pro Malaria deaths but now we are supposed to believe he is anti gun deaths?
When he does that practiced mean face fist pump people see it for what it really is. Him putting the armband on for the fascist youth pose sealed the deal for any fence sitters.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Pro malaria deaths give it a rest, his reddit page says it's good for the environment that people die from mosquitoes, tell me are people good or bad for the environment?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's deliberately been muddied.

He clarified his movements later, even a cookie cutter fascist makes mistakes every now and then.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

He is pro Malaria deaths but now we are supposed to believe he is anti gun deaths?

hahahahahah

youre such a tool
pro malaria deaths

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Can someone show me how it has been proved that the reddit posts are from the Hogg kid? The name is davidgreen111 or something like that and i have never been on reddit to navigate how to see a profile of the person.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: Chadwickus

A leftist chiding people on consistency? Well I never.

Anyway, it’s an absolute 100% fact that hogg kid wasn’t present at the school during the shootings. He said so himself. Very very clearly. How has he not been shut out by the clinton news network or by the entire left for that matter?
He’s faked it all. Not that I care, the 2nd Amendment won’t be altered in any way at all in my lifetime.
The gonzales kid has openly stated that she bullied the weirdo who allegedly shot up the school. How has she not been shut out by the clinton news network or by the entire left for that matter?

Literally dozens of ideas have been put forth by the ‘right’ side as to how to begin tackling the reasons that may lay behind these schools shootings.

Literally ZERO of them have been paid any heed by the ‘wrong’ side. The left don’t want solutions, the left want gun control.

Luckily, the left is an extreme minority that is shrinking faster every single day. Thanks largely to themselves .

Do you have any links to video where he says very clearly that he was not there at the time of the shooting? All the vids I have seen so far have been of him saying he got his camera and rode his bike as fast as he could to get witness accounts. From the video of him in the class and the one where he says it is 9.30, it appears to me that he was there during the shooting, when he gets released he goes home and gets his camera then rides back as fast as possible to record statements, one of which used the audio in the full video where he states the time being 9.30. That audio was used with film of bits of the day's events which was layered over it to make the finished video. At least that is how I am seeing it pieced together, and to me that makes sense. I still don't like him or trust his judgement, but that is a personal feeling not based on logic or facts.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

i say your post is #

you can be against gun violence and post a pic of a chick with a fake gun in r/memes

you know pics do not equal violence.

but also it is possible to post things and have an opinion about certain things and then change your mind as you experience new #. you know like a traumatic event.

youre trying to dismiss this kid based on his reddit posts made weeks and months ago

hahahahahahah

edit on 1-4-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
Can someone show me how it has been proved that the reddit posts are from the Hogg kid? The name is davidgreen111 or something like that and i have never been on reddit to navigate how to see a profile of the person.

Yeah I was wondering that too. How recently was that account made? Could it be a fake account to discredit him? If so, why is the name different? Is one of his middle names Green? Have to say I would like to see a bit more proof he actually typed those statements. Very worrying if he really did though.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Me thinks your tinfoil hat is on super tight. If a kid upsets you this much I would hate to have you over for dinner and give you something that is not up to par. You seem easily triggered.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Pro malaria deaths give it a rest, his reddit page says it's good for the environment that people die from mosquitoes, tell me are people good or bad for the environment?

You just posted environment > people??????

This is the kind of thinking that leads to death camps.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

It’s him.

He started posting around a year ago.

For a fascist, he sure dislikes hitler.

Oh and trump.

He comes across as an awkward left leaning teenager.

edit on 1/4/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

It’s him.

He started posting around a year ago.

For a fascist, he sure dislikes hitter.

Oh and trump.

He comes across as an awkward left leaning teenager.

Yeah, typical for a person his age. He has posts that are all over the map politically, although they lean left for sure. But he thinks provocatively, and toys with those ideas. I think that is a good thing, so long as he doesn't actually espouse evil ideas.

I suspect his current experience will be a defining moment in his future character. He may be having all the wrong traits reinforced by media. Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time those bloodsuckers ruined someone.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Me thinks your tinfoil hat is on super tight. If a kid upsets you this much I would hate to have you over for dinner and give you something that is not up to par. You seem easily triggered.

Kind of what the German people believed in the 1930s , huh ?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Ya pretty much the same thing. But I think you and I may have difference of opinion on this. I could be wrong though, either way if we keep giving this kid attention then this could end up being a self fulfilling proficiency.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
He is making his own noise. No one here is advocating it. He's out there being a loud mouth hitler-esque little twerp, all for his 15 minutes of fame. He doesn't care jot about it. Hence he's been on camera at more than one tragedy.

He seeks it out, but this time he knew what to tie his anchor to. The gun debate.

He's got all the tweens all in a twitter about his uber swag stance on how to fix things.

Goose stepping all the way. Martin Luther King, make way for the Hoggster.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Why does this child trigger you guys so much.
It's totally laughable and once again conservatives across the board are looking like idiots.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why doesn't the media love for him, and his stance on things, bother you?

A mosquito, no matter how small, buzzes in your ear long enough, you want to swat it.

Oh but he's a 'child' a 'child'... daww, we should weave him to his Popsicle and wowwypop.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why does this child trigger you guys so much.
It's totally laughable and once again conservatives across the board are looking like idiots.

Because the things he says end up as headlines, which steer the national discussion.

Why do you let Trump trigger you? Because the things he says end up having an effect in the real world, via the media.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You just posted environment > people??????

This is the kind of thinking that leads to death camps.

You're very alarmed aren't you, alarmist even.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join