It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream concious about another dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just want to share a curious dream I had last night. But first I'm going to tell all you about another dream I had months ago. I was dreaming about me trying to rent a house for my family. So I was looking at this house that had a nice pool and a lot of rooms and space. My wife she fell in love with the house and the kids were very happy with it. There was a big flower nursery near, and the city was very close too. Then a storm came out of nowhere, and a few tornadoes began to form, and hit the city and then the flower nursery, it was close but not a danger for us in the house, but we were scared and run for safety.

Now last night dream:
I was dreaming about looking for a house for my family, and we found the house with the pool, the same exact house. But this time the house look abandon, still my wife wanted the house and the kids too. She told me that she will work to make it look like the one I dreamt about. Then the storm out of nowhere appear, but this time we did not ran away, we remember the dream about the tornadoes and how they will not affect us. But me and my wife run to the flower nursery that was close and start warning everybody about the danger that is coming. Finally all the people were safe and we were thankful for remembering that dream I had before.
-----------------------------------------------------
I've been doing conscious dreaming since I remember, but what surprise me was that I was able to remember another dream while dreaming. And not only remembering but able to change the outcome. Is like a premonition of a dream inside a dream.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Referencing the previous nights dream in a dream happened to me for the first time just about a month ago.

I did once have a dream in which I was dreaming and monitoring the dream so when I woke up it was weird.
and confusing because it was about the dream in the dream so felt all strange waking.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There are dreams I 'only' remember while I'm dreaming. Its hard to explain, unless I'm dreaming.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Can you imagine if what we dream is just ourselves in another dimension?
And when we are awake is the guy in the other dimension dreaming?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Question, were you dreaming with the same brain both nights?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Question, were you dreaming with the same brain both nights?

The hardware can be share but Is the software that matters.
Example:
You have operating systems like Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Unix, etc..., and a lot of programs that run inside those OS. You need a hardware (physical brain) for those. But inside the hardware you can have one OS (One conscious being) but as many software (subconcious) as you need.

Sounds like the matrix. Oops.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
Can you imagine if what we dream is just ourselves in another dimension?
And when we are awake is the guy in the other dimension dreaming?

I'd damn sure like to think so. There are times where I wonder if dreams are a peek into another reality, some kind of quantum entanglement across the barriers.

I posted this thread several years ago about a recurring dream that felt so real that I'd still swear it was someone's actual life somewhere. I shot myself in the proverbial foot posting about it, though, I haven't had a single dream about it since. Or at least, if I have, I'm not remembering them anymore.

I have other recurring dreams I can't help but feel are very real places regarding two very different world "layouts", too. Those are very difficult to accurately describe without a map to show, and I suck something fierce at drawing. I've been trying and trying for years to draw these utterly alien, yet...not alien, maps. Most countries we have on Earth are on them, but in different locations entirely and/or with different borders. The continents are different shapes, but same names & in different places. The seas and oceans are in different places and have drastically different boundaries, but share the same names. There's always a handful of nations I cannot ever remember the names of that are in a sort of Oceania-like eco-zone, but the islands are much larger than our Oceania's are. And are exceptionally remote, but travel to them is fast somehow. Still very tropical & populated quite a bit, but very remote, and vegetation is not quite as lush. And some are quite rocky islands like you'd see in the Southern (Antarctic) Ocean.

If I didn't know any better, I'd wager a guess that both map variants depict a super-Earth with much more land & ocean to it than we have. I could pat myself on the back and say I have a hell of a good dream imagination, but these places just seem too real for that.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I used to have dreams like that but only as a pre teen. Some where even dream within a dream. Last few years I have had glimpses of these types of dreams and tried sleep meditations on you tube but can't really achieve anything.
Some people get so good at it they get addicted and spend more time sleeping and carrying on in the dream than the real world. So they have to quit or go crazy.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Finally all the people were safe and we were thankful for remembering that dream I had before.

Your dream world saved the dream day.

Heres a dream medal... (you'll have to wait till tonight to receive it).
edit on 30-3-2018 by intrptr because: bb code and additional

top topics

join