It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Military Moon Base Probably Actually Exists

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Y'all claimed China and India have the goods. I asked for proof they released into public 100% encompassing maps at high res.

If your response is for me to prove they didn't, I guess we're at an impasse. I was just curious and wanted to see if it was real.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

"All those mapping missions would simply have to get an order from the Pentagon saying "don't reveal X Y or Z or face FEDERAL CRIMINAL CHARGES" and every last person would fall in line and hide anything they were told you."

This is true for all classified mapping missions ( based on personal experiences ).

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarcartographer

"All those mapping missions would simply have to get an order from the Pentagon saying "don't reveal X Y or Z or face FEDERAL CRIMINAL CHARGES" and every last person would fall in line and hide anything they were told you."

This is true for all classified mapping missions ( based on personal experiences ).

Oh interesting.

How could anything on the moon be classified? That's bizarre.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: yuppa

For more prospective in the context of an underground base, a tunnel boring machine weighs around 1,000 tons? And if they dug tunnels on the moon, how have they hid the removed soil from photographing missions of the moon?

A nuclear powered boring machine GLASSES the material it goes through eliminating the need to remove debris.

How does glassing make mass disappear? It would just back file the tunnel. Can you say fukushima levels of radiation?

"From Dr Bill Deagle’s December 2006 Granada Forum Lecture:

I took care of John Fialla, who was best friends with Phil Schneider. How many people know about Phil Schneider? Well, they were using tunneling machines back in the mid-90s that could tunnel through a rock face at seven miles per day, that could cut through a rock face with high-energy impact lasers that could blow the nano-sized particles of rock so that there was no debris left, forming an obsidian-like core, and laying an inner core for unidirectional maglev trains that travel at Mach 2 to 2.8 underground between these very very powerful and organized cities."

Oh but what about the material it goes through where does it go to? Its liquified or blown to microsized bits. hence the GLASSING. And also Its not really radioactive its just using heat from said reactor to do the melting.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Flagged for a proper read through - excellent thread.
Personally, I think it more likely that there have been several missions back to the moon and a permanent installation than not. Makes no sense to go there and just abandon it for half a century.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Really?

Let’s say you take tightly packed moon rock. Just say for argument, a cubic yard of the moon rock has a pound mass of 2,000. You glass it, you still get a ton mass of material now loosely packed? The mass is going to stay the same, how much change in volume will occur from “that could cut through a rock face with high-energy impact lasers that could blow the nano-sized particles of rock so that there was no debris left”.

If you could generate that much power, one ton mass of rock is going to vaporize? Then condense back to one ton mass of rock. Probably pretty quickly with devastating effects on the equipment.

Now the power requirements... this is just for vaporizing one human body. Not tons of rock.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

According to the captured study, it takes around three gigajoules of death-ray to entirely vaporize a person—enough to completely melt 5,000 pounds of steel or simulate a lightning bolt. ZAP!

Break

As it would take more than 70 of the world's most powerful lasers combined to vaporize the water of just one person, death ray energy conservation is paramount. Remember: A successful mad scientist is as efficient as she is devious.

3 gigaojoules is about 10,000 gigawatts? The largest nuclear power plant puts out almost 8000 megawatts.....

Note, the 70 lasers would only vaporize the water from a human body.....

You arguments have no teal physics behind them.
edit on 2-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarcartographer

How is that going to work against the Russian and Chinese space agencies?

These guys discovered a secret Russian Base? Were they thrown in jail.

www.alamy.com...

Dec. 21, 1966 - Grammar School Boys Locate Site Of Secret Russian Space Base: With the aid of classroom equipment and a borrowed tape recorder, a group of grammar school boys have discovered the site of a new Soviet Satellite launching base. The site may also be used to fire Lang-rangs anti-missile missiles, The boys, aged from-13 to 17, are member of the fifth and sixth form

Kettering Grammar School
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: neutronflux

So you don't have proof those nations released 100% high res maps?

Hmmm

You are the making an accusation with no proof. The burden of proof lies on you.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Amazing how a quick google search would help you out...

Explore the Moon (Virtually) with These Awesome Global Maps
By Elizabeth Howell, Space.com Contributor | October 23, 2015 07:00am ET
www.space.com...

The USGS just released a set of high-res maps that show the topography of the moon
By Kelly Hodgkins —
www.digitaltrends.com...

NASA Releases Highest Resolution Map of the Moon Ever Made
by Max Eddy | 10:55 am, November 17th, 2011
www.themarysue.com...

China Unveils Best Moon Map Yet from Lunar Orbiter
By Tariq Malik, Space.com Managing Editor | February 10, 2012 11:04am ET
www.space.com...

China unveils high resolution global moon map. Updated 2015
www.universetoday.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The extent of the resolution achieved by Luna mission photographing...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Further imaging in 2012 shows the shadows cast by the flags planted by the astronauts on all Apollo landing sites. The exception is that of Apollo 11, which matches Buzz Aldrin's account of the flag being blown over by the lander's rocket exhaust on leaving the Moon.[48]

But not a single shuttle landing strip for the speculated moon base?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It lands vertically, no landing strip needed.

It's under the giant blur on the moon photos.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It lands vertically, no landing strip needed.

It's under the giant blur on the moon photos.

Which of the images of the shuttles you invoked in the opening post lands vertically? Was vertical landing the sole method of landing decried in the report you invoked?

Nobody notices a rocket flying to the moon to land vertically? Not by high resolution photos, by radar, by infrared, not by ultraviolet?

Yet there are photos of the shadow casted by the flag planted on the Luna surface. But the showdown of a rocket, and the blasted surface of the moon, would go unnoticed? So how do they go from the rocket to the base without leaving a trail? Especially if tunneling equipment was unloaded at some point? And dirt removed, and dumped? Radar examination of the moon can find a cave, but not a buried entrance and base?
edit on 2-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Y'all claimed China and India have the goods. I asked for proof they released into public 100% encompassing maps at high res.

If your response is for me to prove they didn't, I guess we're at an impasse. I was just curious and wanted to see if it was real.

My response was to tell you that China and Japan (not India) did that, and give you a link for you to find out for yourself. The impasse is in you not bothering to check.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I did check. It wasn't convincing enough to preclude a moon base possibility.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

My response was to tell you that China and Japan (not India) did that, and give you a link for you to find out for yourself. The impasse is in you not bothering to check.

Funny the links individuals will go to to create an elaborate narrative? Yet, turn a blind eye to the simplest explanations and stumbling blocks to their narrative being credible? Being possible?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Funny the links individuals will go to to create an elaborate narrative? Yet, turn a blind eye to the simplest explanations and stumbling blocks to their narrative being credible? Being possible?

I'm glad I didn't do that. I'm just proposing a hypothesis based off various pieces of the puzzle and keeping the discussion alive by responding occasionally. It doesn't really matter much to me, I just enjoy ATS topics.

I do see that someone here is incessantly bashing their head into the wall to create an elaborate narrative based on their preconceived notions. Which is fine I guess.

By the way it's 'lengths' people go to.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Let’s talk about earth, and now?

The Russian don’t track the US through satellite?

To get a rocket to the moon in the present?

Rocket has to be built. Say it’s a modest rocket? Half the size of a Saturn V. 3.25 million pounds, and 180 feet tall. It has to go to this floating platform out to sea? So they have the rocket shipped there, and assembled? The Russians would never take interest in that? Then the rocket is standing on the sea platform when a ship with about two million pounds of liquid kerosene, liquid oxygen, and liquid hydrogen pulls up? Then off loads the kerosene and cryogenic fuel? The Chinese would ignore that? With a standing rocket on the platform? Then the rocket takes off? The Russian, Chinese, and European space agencies and air defense commands would not care? The rocket passes through the debris field that orbits earth. An area that is monitored by different space agencies with all objects bigger that a basket found and tracked. An area that is monitored to find new objects, so new found items can be added to the catalogue? But a rocket headed to the moon is going to be ignored? While the International space station, and other interests are monitored for potential threats....

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I'm glad I didn't do that. I'm just proposing a hypothesis based off various pieces of the puzzle and keeping the discussion alive by responding occasionally. It doesn't really matter much to me, I just enjoy ATS topics.

I do see that someone here is incessantly bashing their head into the wall to create an elaborate narrative based on their preconceived notions. Which is fine I guess.

By the way it's 'lengths' people go to.

No, you created this post as ”The Secret Military Moon Base Probably Actually Exists” without citing actual physical evidence. With total disregard to what it would take to build, man, and maintain a moon base. With total disregard that it would be virtually impossible to keep an operating moon base secret year after year. Decade after decade?

So, when was the base supposedly built? How long was the base supposedly staffed?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I totally cited evidence. Plans, blueprints, projections of ALL of those things you are crying about. You just pretend it don't count in your desperation.

All I had to do was say "Look at this 70 yr old stuff", and then let people wonder why the hell we don't have a moonbase in the context of countless trillions of unaccountable black project spending.

You have no idea how closed your mind is, you wouldn't believe in anything unless the authorities said believe in it. I've read your post history, you lack even a glimmer of creative insight. The official story is gospel and all that jazz.

And to top it off you're not even half as smart as you think you are. You think that by portraying everything as "clearly impossible" and then merely claiming that's a fact - that ppl will buy it.

Look we've all seen this show and dance plenty of times before. No one's gonna buy that crap this time around.

You can claim there's no proof of missing rockets or that we have infinite photographs that proves everything's fine and dandy but it ain't workin today.

People at ATS are smarter than you think. You can't pull the wool over their eyes forever.

I can understand you're pissed that I dared suggest there is 'probably' a moon base. No one was prepared to do damage control either - and I hardly broke a sweat. (Lmfao)

And the best part, the cherry on that delicious cake, was that ATS overwhelmingly made this a huge hit and spread it. I know you just hate that part.

This is just the beginning. We just got started.

I can just imagine how pissed everyone in the office got over this one. Hahahaha

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Wow buddy... You've really hit a nerve here!

What's funny, truly haha funny in some ways but also oh F*** why is that black van following me again in other ways is the really really dishonest but covered with a thin veneer of legitimacy way parts of this conversation are going.

YOU are the CRAZY ONE
YOU are the one failing to explain how they could go undetected

... Etc etc...

Or so it would seem even though you and others have repeatedly asked very valid questions regarding just what sensitivity and persistence levels the moon was being observed in at any given time periods etc.

Only to be angrily told about extremely recent efforts whose sensitivity levels they really don't seem to understand all that well yet act as if they're still conclusive disproof.

And the ignoring completely of all the potential vectors by which a red team could Bork data or etc.

And the straw Manning about India and China and government to government communications and notifications that there's zero reason to believe we are 100% or even 5% privy to.

I'll be honest with you here LOL... when I read the first page of this I was thinking oh damnit muzzleflash went Pegasus research and jumped the shark!

Then I started reading the responses...

If ATS had a yearly awards show I'm very confident that you'd be a shoo-in as the winner of the gold S*** stirring spoon for 2018, and it's not even two weeks into April!!!

Good on you Muzz ... I salute you and your epic capacity for whipping the feces into a foamy and delicate mass with nothing but your golden spoon!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join