It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Military Moon Base Probably Actually Exists

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Citing blueprints and plans are not actual evidence that a moon base physical exists. That is nothing but paper work. Hell I had moon base plans, army base plans, and plans for a submarine since I was four.

Cite where a prototype nuclear reactor was ever designed, built, and tested. Any idea how many people it would take to design a workable reactor with no source of water for emergency cooling? Cite where the actual size of the base was finalized, and the power load determined. The load for maintaining fresh air, the needed equipment, and the power requirements. The study to determine the required shielding to protect the staff, it’s weight, and how many rocket loads to get it to the moon. Shielding from cosmic radiation and the reactor.

Cite where a plan for a school and training for the staff was ever considered.

A feasibility report is only proof there is a feasibility report. It is not proof of a physical and operational installation. You don’t even have proof of structural designs modeled, prototyped, and tested. How was the needed excavation equipment powered. Where they ever prototyped and tested.

It’s sad to see people that don’t understand speculation vs innuendo vs actual evidence.

It’s sad to see people that don’t know the difference between fantasy vs possible vs practical.

If you what to prove there is an operating moon base, you need actual physical evidence. Not cite some outdated report.

I still stand by why the moon base is secret year after year, decade after decade? Because there in no moon base? What is that thing about the simplest explanation.....

And no imagination? Because others can see road blocks to your narrative? Do a little figuring to see if it is realistic to over come those road blocks? And picture the solutions? And try to determine if those solutions are conclusive to keeping a moon base secret? Making a moon base safe and operational might be totally counter productive to keeping it secret?

The fact is, it is highly unlikely that a Moon Base would remain secret year after year. Virtually impossible decade after decade.
edit on 2-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed more.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Why are you so hesitant to answer a simple few questions?

When was the speculated base built? And how long was the speculated base staffed? Very telling when the author of a narrative cannot answer the simplest of questions that should be part of their proof....

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You just don't get it.

I don't need to cite # to speculate and voice my ideas.

Everyone seemed pretty pleased because I did actually cite a dozen things that I found very suspicious and telling.

You act like I need to prove how many nuts n bolts went into it, where they were constructed and how they hid the funding. Lmfao.

You flipping out like this actually helped me convince ppl there's probably a moon base because your unreasonable demands for absurd amounts of info that no regular civilian would have are so slapstick over the top that ppl will likely think you're an agent even if you probably aren't.

It's hilarious how ironic it is and how it played into my hand. I said "Probably". I am all speculative and naive and you push so hard against a ghost that everyone is bound to believe there must be a ghost worth hiding and that just to spite you, we'll believe in the ghost.

You reacted violently and revealed your hand. You forgot this was poker.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Why are you so hesitant to answer a simple few questions?

When was the speculated base built? And how long was the speculated base staffed? Very telling when the author of a narrative cannot answer the simplest of questions that should be part of their proof....

Nah. This is it.
Im cashin out. You had your chances.
Better luck next time.
Good game.

(post by fiverx313 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It’s not about your ideas. Its the title of this thread “ The Secret Military Moon Base Probably Actually Exists“ and you not having any cited proof the base was actually built and staffed. Again, you only have an old report that amounts to a wish list and clip art?

Innuendo is not evidence?
edit on 2-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

i found most of your posts in this thread to be arrogant bilge.

i did get a lot of enjoyment out of reading all the reasoned and scientific rebuttals to your GOSH GUYS BUT WHAT IF crap, though.

just wanted you to know.

Which scientific rebuttal?

The one that said how they couldn't hide the comms? I guess you ignored the part where it was shown with valid sources they CAN easily hide them.

The rebuttal saying they couldn't hide the launches? Nevermind the undeniable proof of the ship launch capabilities?

Or was it the scientific and reasoned cry that everyone would notice 20 tons of kerosene missing? Who cares that there are roughly 40 million tons produced a year and no one cares to watch.

Maybe it was the scientific claim that digging a few ditches on the moon would be noticed by everyone despite the fact those "other eyes" didn't pry until 40 years after the fact??

It's hilarious!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

It’s not about your ideas. Its the title of this thread “ The Secret Military Moon Base Probably Actually Exists“ and you not having any cited proof the base was actually built and staffed. Again, you only have an old report that amounts to a wish list and clip art?

Innuendo is not evidence?

The report is valid evidence they planned to build it.

Evidence definition:
"the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

be or show evidence of

Attestation, corroboration, show, indicate, reveal, exhibit"

----- I definitely cited exhibits.

Maybe your standards of evidence are irrational because you think this is about definitely proving it was built.

However, the standards of evidence for attesting to "PROBABLY" are much lower. I only have to show motive and plans and capability.

I'm sorry.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

hey... don't flip out now

I'm just rubbing it in.
Yall like that part so much I felt obligated to indulge.

I don't usually go so far, I'm making the exception only because you guys asked nicely and Im feeling generous tonight.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Evidence of proposals does not mean they were accepted and executed.

Plenty of things thought up and proposed, but never actually done, or were abandoned for one reason or another. Project Orion is a great example of that.

Part of the problem of getting all the material up there: sea born launches. Nope. Sorry.

Saturn V rocket stood 363 feet high, and to get any kind of decent payload lifting to build a base on the Moon, you're going to need rockets that big. It would be very hard to hide something like that being sent out to see, even disassembled (would hate to think of trying to put it together out at sea).

The major problem with all of that is: manufacture.

All the facilities that helped build those rockets were shut down. There were literally thousands of people involved, in many places across the US that no longer had jobs.

Even if you propose that they simply made new places to manufacture the parts in secret, it still would have involved thousands of people......and very, very hard to keep secret. In fact: Impossible.

Secret Launches, even from the ocean: Not very secret. You do realize that the USSR had tracking satellites even back then, right? The US launching something unannounced would have easily triggered a nuclear response from the USSR. That's how trigger happy things were. I know. I lived it.

Even if the US did announce it privately to the USSR, then later Russia, they would have still tracked each launch and noticed where it was going.......and it would have been something that they would have spoken very, very loudly about.

Sorry, but nothing adds up:

1) Absolutely NO tactical advantage of having a base on the Moon. None. Nada. Zip.

2) Absolutely NO monetary advantage of trying to build, maintain and supply a base on the Moon. None.

3) No way to build large rockets in secret, let alone launch them without anyone knowing about it.

4) No way to keep it secret from other nations, that would have taken great delight in denouncing the US government about it to the world.....and the US citizens.

So no, I'm afraid that there is no "probably" about it being there at all.

And again: just because something was proposed, does not mean it was done.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Those are your opinions, not facts.

The documents themselves made it clear that although there are important reasons to advance mankind and strategic advantages, it was the utmost priority to build the base despite that just to do it. The cost was minute in terms of the priority.

And saying they can't build or launch rockets in secret, you don't know that. If they could do it you wouldn't know, because its a top priority secret.

They already launch tons of classified secret payloads into space regularly right in our faces.

Prove those payloads aren't moon base supplies.

See how ridiculous it is to believe you know anything for sure when we have a government that keeps countless secrets?
edit on 4/2/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: eriktheawful

Those are your opinions, not facts.

The documents themselves made it clear that although there are important reasons to advance mankind and strategic advantages, it was the utmost priority to build the base despite that just to do it. The cost was minute in terms of the priority.

And saying they can't build or launch rockets in secret, you don't know that. If they could do it you wouldn't know, because its a top priority secret.

They already launch tons of classified secret payloads into space regularly right in our faces.

Prove those payloads aren't moon base supplies.

See how ridiculous it is to believe you know anything for sure when we have a government that keeps countless secrets?

It has nothing to really do with keeping a payload secret. False argument.

It has everything to do with keeping the purpose of the rocket secret, and hiding the rocket didn’t deploy a payload in orbit. Or a ridiculously big rocket that could place something in orbit, then have an extra stage to go to the moon.

Again, as asked before. If they are launching these payloads in the open:

Cite a rocket launch with a rocket big enough to have the fuel to get a payload to the moon? Apollo had to use about 5 million pounds of fuel to get a 36,000 payload to the moon.

You don't think foreign space agencies are not going to take note of a rocket abnormally big for an earth orbit deployment?

You don’t think foreign space agencies and space defense commands are not going to take notice of a rocket pushing to the moon? Or civilian space agencies monitoring anything that might generate more space junk that might be a hazard to the international space station?

Then how are these payloads being landed on the moon in secret, and not permanently marking up the surface of the moon?

Then how are the payloads removed from the rocket, and transferred to the base without creating evidence on the surface?

Does your report address any of these issues?
edit on 3-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I also find it ironic that you used hoax photos of a moon base in the opening thread that got debunked. So, you do know there should be actual citable evidence of a moon base. But after it got pointed out you fell for a hoax, you switched to:

So you don't have proof those nations released 100% high res maps?

Hmmm

Nice you changed your narrative when it’s convenient.....

Like the pic with the Disney logo.....
edit on 3-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

We already covered all that. When I speculate I am allowed to change my mind about various details as I learn more info.

A moon base would be citable I agree. But a "Secret" moon base wouldn't be officially citable, because it's Secret.

I didn't "fall for a hoax" either - I clearly stated that I didn't know if it was true or not, stayed on the fence, and maintained my skepticism while relating the allegations.

Speaking of which though, how much time have you wasted on this? It's pointlessness.

I don't even believe there "is" a moon base. I only speculated that there "probably is" a moon base.

It's called keeping an "open mind" while looking over and thinking about things.

Though I am open to the possibility of there not being one there, you haven't convinced me because all of your points are based on narrow assumptions or have been debunked. There's still plenty of room for the base to exist.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The search for facts is not a popularity contest.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join