It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones becomes Republican nominee in Illinois

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Grambler

So then you would argue the ignorance option. Which like I said, still isn't good.

Something in this country needs to change. We're at a point where it's the minority of the population are voting. And they're voting for people they know nothing about.

Sadly I don't see any way to fix this issue and it could very well spell the end of this country.

Well I agree with you, but actually the problem is worse than that.

Not only are people voting for people they know nothing about, but we have congress members voting for bills that they dont know what is in them.

For example, how many congress members on either side do you think read the massive omnibus spending bill? Or Obamacare? Or any of the other bloated enormous bills that come out of these committees?

Often times they are given mere hours to read complex thousand page bills, many of which are very important.

So we have people voting for people they know little about, and then those elected officials voting for bills they know little about.

So yeah, I agree its a huge problem, and we need a far more informed populace.

One of the main reasons for this is that we no longer have a free press, we have ideologues on both sides masquerading as journlists. These feeds the tribalism, and leads to dumbed down voters voting based nonsensincal reasons like who is on their percieved team.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Its an ideology.
Its a hyper-tribalist ideology.
Its a hyper-tribalist ideology dripping with racism.
Its a hyper-tribalist ideology that drips with racism and has as its central rally cry the assertion it is being oppressed.
Its a hyper-tribalist ideology that drips with racism and has as its central rally cry the assertion it is being oppressed (and not by mere bad correctable policy but instead deliberately & systematically by a specific race).

All of that is absolutely true about BLM.

Yet all of that also precisely described the original Nazi Party when it was rising up.

And that's just scratching the surface; its only one particular way I could draw you a map of the uncanny parallels between every permutation of organized "social justice" so far and the original Nazi Party as a social movement (not either side particular ideals) but in social movement political science terms.

All of my opening list there is precisely an ideal way way to lay out the framework for an extremist / supremacist ideology. And if you look at the timeline & execution of the original Nazi movement, and the SJW Movement, they become almost indistinguishable. All of that and an unshakeable belief that its on the right side of history and you have the most ideal form of Mind Control known to mankind.
edit on 27-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Hold up, which posts in those threads are the ones you're referencing?

Its against t and c, as I have found out, to single them out.

SO you read and find them.

They are there, some of which linked in the very first post in the thread.

Haha, no. Burden of proof is on you. Its not my job to prove your spurious statements.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

The breaking news mega thread for that event is chock full of them. They raged the thread on for something like 100 pages.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Hold up, which posts in those threads are the ones you're referencing?

Its against t and c, as I have found out, to single them out.

SO you read and find them.

They are there, some of which linked in the very first post in the thread.

Haha, no. Burden of proof is on you. Its not my job to prove your spurious statements.

The last thread I posted starts with the defense on calling for white genocide in page one.

The thread I posted titled called there are left wing extremist links in the very first post to the calls for death of trump supporters, with others defending it.

If you don't see it, you are willfully blind.
edit on 27-3-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

" But are those horrible things inherent to the philosophy? Absolutely not."

I have to Guess Josef Stalin would have Disagreed with you there before he shipped you off to a Siberian Gulag to Die . Absolute Power is Absolute within the Communist Doctrine . Millions of Russian Dead Confirm this .

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" But are those horrible things inherent to the philosophy? Absolutely not."

I have to Guess Josef Stalin would have Disagreed with you there before he shipped you off to a Siberian Gulag to Die . Absolute Power is Absolute within the Communist Doctrine . Millions of Russian Dead Confirm this .

Yes Jordan peterson shows exactly how dangerous this marxist ideology is.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Great Lecture there . Thank You ......

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Great Lecture there . Thank You ......

I hate nazis and marxist. Both killed millions (marxists winning on the tally, but bot disgusting)

But ask yourself, in a world were a huge number of academia members are marxists of somesort, and where it is assumed that being a marxist isnt that bad, yet almost no nazis exist in relevant positions, and to even be associated with them gets you rightfully shouted down; which ideology is more dangerous right now to society?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Where in the Communist Manifesto does it outline the actions taken by Stalin?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Illinois is a complete mess, and this is just more evidence of that.

It is true that people here know very little about the candidates on the ballot. The newspapers should report honest information about candidates, so that voters could compare candidates based on their individual platforms, but the press largely does not. Honest unbiased information would be helpful ... but because of a lack of information people are on their own. Bad candidates can easily get thousands of votes in a system like this. In fact, I wonder if that is the reason this state functions the way it does. Sucks for the common people.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

..." which ideology is more dangerous right now to society? "

IMO , A Minority of Radical Marxist , Communists , Wolves in Sheep's Clothing Liberals , ( SEE - Communists ) , Who have Proven to be the Real Enemy of Our Inherited Constitutional Rights in this Country , Deserve a Serious Comeuppance Right About Now........

edit on 28-3-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

a reply to: donnydeevil
Yes and lets read all of the threads were self described left leaning members cheered for steve scalise getting shot. Or cheered antifa violence. Or said that Trump supporters need killed.

Or laughed at white farmers being killed in Zimbabwe and south africa.

Weird how that works, huh?

Put up or shut up.

Show us (linked) who did/said those things, and I think you'll have no trouble find allies of us in decrying the heinousness of what was said.

My threads on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

South africa genocide being laughed at.

Cheering for scalise getting shot.

Not to mention the litany of threads calling for violence against supposed nazis and their supporters, and then, much like on this thread, the litany of threads saying all sorts of people that are not nazi defenders actually are.

Then we have all of the threads on Berkely and Charlottesville refusing to condemn the violence from antifa types, or out right celebrating them.

God almighty this was the most feckless response I have ever had the displeasure to slog through. I finally went and read through ever damn post you linked (entirely), and you know what I found? You, either putting words in peoples mouths or using false equivalencies to justify your previous assertion that liberals here on ATS are saying heinous things (news flash boyo, they're not).

You're attempt to counter an argument with falsities has failed because I finally had the time to actually put in due diligence to read all this and find nothing to actually counter my assertion that ATS liberals aren't, 'Happy that Scalise was shot, or that white peoples land is being encroached upon in Africa'.

Rather all I found was you being triggered by people disagreeing with you and in your mind equating it direct counters (which somehow include fabricating awful responses from ATS liberal posters).

This is perhaps your saddest attempt to sound clever, and a brutish attempt to counter an argument. How about next time you actually provide factual evidence to back up your inane assertions rather than a rabbit hole of nonsense.
edit on 13am18famThu, 29 Mar 2018 07:16:53 -0500America/ChicagoThu, 29 Mar 2018 07:16:53 -0500 by Wayfarer because: grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

So as I thought, you are either an intentional liar, or more likely you are so ideological partisan that you are incapable of seeing reality.

Lets take just one example.

You say no one was happy scalise was shot?

You see yesterday I "justified", as you would put it, the shooting of Steve Scalise...
Based in his voting history and how he represents a danger to women who have been raped & impregnated...
No abortion exceptions for them according to him, even at the risk of death.

I could have dug further into his history, but really that was enough for me to not feel sympathy for his condition...
Or to wish him well in recovery...

My "justification" for that incident doesn't mean I'd attempt to justify the stupid bullsh*t antifa are doing, or Bernie Bros stabbing people on trains...

For me, there has to be a moral side to it...

And like I said, if someone who is supposed to represent all Americans, is a danger to a group of them...

The tree of liberty needs a bit of blood.

But that's because I care more for rape victims than authoritarian nutjobs who want to regulate women's bodies...

Which isn't political, its gender warfare.

Self defence will happen.

It just so happens that the lunatic who shot him, did it for the wrong reasons (obamacare)...

But, I guess if karma exists, this is the way it works.

Notice some of these quotes were removed for being too extreme. Notice how people were defending these statements.

How about lauhing about south african genocide?

LOL,

The white population of Zimbabwe reached a peak of about 296,000 in 1975, representing just over four percent of the population, but numbers then started to drop, to around 120,000 in 1999, and to no more than 50,000 in 2002, possibly much less.

The rest better git while the gittins good. The history of Europeans in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), would curdle the blood.

LOL, I wonder what that means? Again, you are blatantly wrong.

edit on 29-3-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I am somewhere between libertarian and republican. I almost always vote republican. To me this is extremely disheartened. I hate when Liberals call Republicans racist as I think the prevalence of actual racists in the party is vastly overstated. I always say, “they may like us, but we don’t like them.” When Libs point out the neonazi support for Trump.

Well I need to eat my #ing word as far as Illinois goes. And it is probably goes for more parts of the Midwest than I would care to discover. I get it. What Liberals have done to Chicago is #ing disgusting. Corruption of the Liberal heart manifest into a city. Republican ideals would serve the city and its people, most of all POC, better than what has been done.

But there is no explanation e.g. exercise my voting duty, stopping Libs, he’s the Rep candidate, etc. that would justify a single vote for this piece of #. I am pissed!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So as I thought, you are either an intentional liar, or more liuekly you are so ideolopgical partisan thaat you are incapable of seeing reality.

Lets take just one example.

You say no one was happy scalise was shot?

You see yesterday I "justified", as you would put it, the shooting of Steve Scalise...
Based in his voting history and how he represents a danger to women who have been raped & impregnated...
No abortion exceptions for them according to him, even at the risk of death.

I could have dug further into his history, but really that was enough for me to not feel sympathy for his condition...
Or to wish him well in recovery...

My "justification" for that incident doesn't mean I'd attempt to justify the stupid bullsh*t antifa are doing, or Bernie Bros stabbing people on trains...

For me, there has to be a moral side to it...

And like I said, if someone who is supposed to represent all Americans, is a danger to a group of them...

The tree of liberty needs a bit of blood.

But that's because I care more for rape victims than authoritarian nutjobs who want to regulate women's bodies...

Which isn't political, its gender warfare.

Self defence will happen.

It just so happens that the lunatic who shot him, did it for the wrong reasons (obamacare)...

But, I guess if karma exists, this is the way it works.

Notice some of these quites were removed for being too extreme. Notice how people were defnding these staements.

LOL,

The white population of Zimbabwe reached a peak of about 296,000 in 1975, representing just over four percent of the population, but numbers then started to drop, to around 120,000 in 1999, and to no more than 50,000 in 2002, possibly much less.

The rest better git while the gittins good. The history of Europeans in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), would curdle the blood.

Again, you are blatantly wrong.

How come you can supply the 'evidencial' quotes on rebuttal but not initially in your query? To do so first and foremost is good debate. To trickle them out by just linking blanket posts is, as I mentioned above, a blatant attempt to stymie the discussion by wasting my time.

To respond to them, your first post re: Scalise - As I understood it, the poster your referencing merely expressed how he did not feel sorry for Scalise being shot, which is not an endorsement of violence, but rather their feelings on who they consider a bad man having something bad done to him. You even include the quote where the poster calls the man who shot Scalise a lunatic (to further prove my point).

Your second quote re: South African Genocide - This doesn't prove your position in any way whatsoever. I'm not sure how you can infer 'git while the gettins good' as direct support for anything.

It would seem that you are inferring through your own lens what you expect/want to hear from those who you disagree strongly with. This is not something that is unique to you (or even me), but I would expect some more concrete evidence, akin to 'Scalise and people like him should be shot' or 'Whites in South Africa should all be killed' to prove your point rather than sideways inferences from posters you're sparring with in debate.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I responded with quotes because you called me a liar, which you clearly are.

The person who made the first quote even admits in a later post to saying they were glad scalise was shot.

They specifically said it was karma he was shot, that he was a danger, and the tree of liberty needs blood.

The sout african geonocide, starts with LOL then quotes how south africans are fleeing, then says they better git while the gittens good because whites were torured in zimbabwe.

You were wrong.

But you know, I take back calling you a liar.

You are delusional.

You twist reality and think thaat saying "LOL whites are fleeing and they better keep fleeing cause they will get tortured like zimbabwe" isntr making fun of genocide.

And you came at me with such bluster, whne the proof is easily available for all to see.

I feel very sorry for you, and I hope that you seek help for your inability to process reality.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

LOL,

Without a link it's hard to tell but I'd say the LOL is directed at a member. You are using it to say he's laughing about WG. Kinda proves wayfarer's point.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I responded with quotes because you called me a liar, which you clearly are.

The person who made the first quote even admits in a later post to saying they were glad scalise was shot.

They specifically said it was karma he was shot, that he was a danger, and the tree of liberty needs blood.

The sout african geonocide, starts with LOL then quotes how south africans are fleeing, then says they better git while the gittens good because whites were torured in zimbabwe.

You were wrong.

But you know, I take back calling you a liar.

You are delusional.

You twist reality and think thaat saying "LOL whites are fleeing and they better keep fleeing cause they will get tortured like zimbabwe" isntr making fun of genocide.

And you came at me with such bluster, whne the proof is easily available for all to see.

I feel very sorry for you, and I hope that you seek help for your inability to process reality.

There's only one delusional person here friend, and I'm talking to him. You ignore any rebuttals contradicting your assertions, while at the same time resorting to personal attacks because you have no more good arguments to make. The fact that you can't accept that you're as biased as anyone on these forums is prime example of that.

Continue to shout into the void if it makes you feel better, but your sad attempts to lash out are only indicative of your inability to rationalize that people can disagree with you without supporting murder or genocide (or whatever the argument dejour is).

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

LOL,

Without a link it's hard to tell but I'd say the LOL is directed at a member. You are using it to say he's laughing about WG. Kinda proves wayfarer's point.

The link was already provided.

Here is the specfic page.

Notice it is not a reply to another post.

You tell me where he is loling at another member.

And remember, wayfarer went through these post he says, and didnt see anything resembling laughing at genocide of whites in Zimbabwe and south africa.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join