It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones becomes Republican nominee in Illinois

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Xcalibur254

But why dont "liberals" see SJW / BLM / Antifa for the kind of hate that 'it' is (opposing Nazi's yes but an equal and polar opposite form of hate) and distance themselves?

I think its because SJW/BLM/Antifa didn't wage a world war and murder millions of people (and the fact that they're oppressed groups combating said oppression - wholly unlike the nazi's/white nationalists), but you may never know.

The same argument was made in America in the 30's as the Nazi's were rising to power (passive protest, nonviolent interaction only). The lesson learned from that I believe is you don't fight nazi's with kindness...

Not yet...

Please do describe and define this "oppression". And this had better be good to justify all of the systemic institutionalized persecution that has been going on in its name.

Persecution which was the hallmark of the Nazi's (i.e. the "Jew rats" who "oppressed" them, too, was the same argument).

That persecution which was the forebear of the world war that saw millions die.

That pattern which is being repeated here (by SJW's I'm talking about) in the USA of all places in the 21 Century of all eras.

No surprise there as the people repeating said pattern their whole movement / tribalist methods / propaganda model / social engineering game is like straight out of Nazi Germany (that not even Neo-Nazi's could claim such glory in all their years combined).

This discussion just had me realize, this stuff has come so full circle (look u the "Horsehoe Spectrum" Theory) that by the looks of it "Unite the Right" were actually emulating the "Social Justice" model of combing all the minority / disenfranchised groups under one banner to be able to match and compete with their "foes". As that is one distinct difference the the comeupance of the SJW's versus the original Nazi's. But just the same as soon as they combined all the little group identity types and overnight became a majority, they went full supremacist and started beating people down for disagreeing with their BS. Just like little Nazi's of old (aka Brownshirts). The difference here is there had only been a little tiny disparate minority of KKK etc types, they were for all intensive purposes near-extinction, that is until SJW came and trolled them back out into the spotlight while giving them a platform all along and doing precisely the sorts of things to garner them all new sympathizers.

And for what? BEING RACIST! Telling me I'm oppressing people because most CEO's happen to be white. F that! Doesnt do me a damn bit of good I get raped just as hard by them as anyone. Reall "oppression" like you'll want to cite comes from Class. Yet the Progressive Stack has Class as the least group identity to worry about with Race near the top. Awful damn convenient for the true 1%'er type oppressors of ALL of our people. But then again you're not surrounded by them, they're harder to get to, than everyday common folk but those damn elite head cheese bastards are mostly white so lets blame white people all in the name of being "anti-racist".

Yeah lets adopt Nazi Playbook inside and out, and just so long as we call it anti-Nazi then we'll be totally super cool and make a national movement out of it. What's that, Nazi's were Nationalist, okay then we'll just be "Globalist". They favored the masculine image? We'll make feminism our rally cry! They were about one race, and one ethnicity? Then we'll be about "every" race (except whites) / ethnicity (we wont even acknowledge there are ethic tribes of whites we'll just blanket term them all as "whiteness" and label it evil). All of Homo sapiens across history have been military imperialists, but int eh past few hjundred years Europeans have been the best at it? NOPE! That's all exclusively a "white" thing and therefore we'll pin all of histories atrocities on them (instead of supremacist ideology which is all too readily universal to all ignorant bigoted human beings).

edit on 27-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Why would a nut/racist pick the Republican party over the Democratic party?

They will never admit their true feeling but we all know why the republican party is his cup of tea. Need proof, read the threads on ATS, constant anti-Muslim, anti-Mexican, anti-black threads or whatever minority they have issues with that week.

And another thing, they are angry for you lumping all republicans due to one idiots belief but watch them lump all Muslims, All Mexican immigrants or bad minority together, see how they have no issue doing that.

They will give you the whole spiel about how they aren't and will try to sell you that they believe everyone is equal but turn around say but anyone who follows the Islamic religion is a potential terrorist, pedophile or wife beater, or that Mexican immigrants are all criminals, that when a black person speaks up about injustice, he is BLM and must be bad.

Read the Bundy thread, they got angry when cops dared to point their guns at armed white men and were up in arms when an armed white man was shot. Then read the latest thread by them, an unarmed black man was shot 20 times but guess what...he deserved it, no mention of damn 20 times, that was extreme...just don't be a criminal and this won't happen. If you read the Bundy thread, my guess is a lot of those same people in there angry at the cops for pointing guns at them and shooting one of them are also in the same thread about the unarmed black man getting shot declaring he deserved it.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Man you write fast.

Using the above logic, I could just about paint anyone as a 'Nazi'esque' group. Its full of false equivalencies and misinformation.

The aforementioned groups haven't done anything on the order of the Nazi's, so claiming they're the ones really persecuting is factually incorrect. I don't have to prove it, because it doesn't exist. You can't cherry pick isolated incidences of violence as a de-facto rallying cry of an entire movement.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

What's the stated goal of SJWs? To see that everyone is treated equally.

What's the stated goal of BLM? To minimize the perceived unnecessary killings of black men at the hands of the police.

What's the stated goal of Nazis? To establish a master race through the subjugation and eradication of all that are deemed undesirable.

It's possible to be a good person and also be an SJW or BLM member. In fact most don't take things to the extreme and simply want an equal society.

The same can not be said of any Nazi.

At the heart of Nazism is only hatred. The same cannot be said for SJWs and BLM.

What utter garbage.

Almost all sjw types are cultural Marxist.

Shall we line up the death toll Marxist were responsible for?

Neo Nazis and white supremacists feel like their race is being attacked, and want to fight back.

Blm, antifa, and others just feel their groups are being attacked, and wamt to fight back.

Both are evil.

To act like one side is c9ming from a good place is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

As a long a supremacist group hasnt yet murdered millions (and they arent white), then they're a-okay woohoo!

Funny thing about that, too many SJW's are into Marxism, which has seen over 50,000,000 die harsh brutal deaths in its name. So couple that kind of idealism with Nazi "Hyper-Tribalism" methodology, and um yeah that's going to end well.

"Hyper-Tribalism" you ask?
Hyper-Tribalism as our most assured route to De-Evolutionary Extinction
CRTL-Left...Alt-Right......ARISE THE ALT-ALT!
Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism
edit on 27-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

As a long a supremacist group hasnt yet murdered millions (and they arent white), then they're a-okay woohoo!

Funny thing about that, too many SJW's are into Marxism, which has seen over 50,000,000 die harsh brutal deaths in its name. So couple that kind of idealism with Nazi "Hyper-Tribalism" methodology, and um yeah that's going to end well.

"Hyper-Tribalism" you ask?
Hyper-Tribalism as our most assured route to De-Evolutionary Extinction
CRTL-Left...Alt-Right......ARISE THE ALT-ALT!
Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism

This doesn't make sense.

Are you saying White nationalists or neo-nazi's havn't killed anyone, while SJW's and BLM have done it wholesale?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No, you're saying that its okay for SJW to be a supremacist hate ideology just so long as they hate Nazi's and havent murdered million (even though SJW's emulate Nazi Hyper-Tribalism methods verbatim).

Check out those links.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Deflect deflect..deflect, that is their game. Basically saying Nazis aren't so bad, I mean see the bad left group...they killed this much more compared the Nazis.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil
Yes and lets read all of the threads were self described left leaning members cheered for steve scalise getting shot. Or cheered antifa violence. Or said that Trump supporters need killed.

Or laughed at white farmers being killed in Zimbabwe and south africa.

Weird how that works, huh?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No, you're saying that its okay for SJW to be a supremacist hate ideology just so long as they hate Nazi's and havent murdered million (even though SJW's emulate Nazi Hyper-Tribalism methods verbatim).

Check out those links.

First, although I can't really agree with what you're saying, you really have written an impressive amount about your thoughts on the subject. I can tell you are passionate about what you believe. Your second and third links I remember from when you initially posted them (as I read them at those times).

Second, I'm in no way saying its ok for ANYONE to endorse hateful ideology. Rather, what I and others are mentioned is that the furor of SJW and BLM are in essence over isolated incidents that are being used as a blanket to cover the entire organization, which at their core are about combating minority oppression. I use the term minority in the literal sense, as white males who consider their race to be threatened are only a minority in the self identifying sense.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
Deflect deflect..deflect, that is their game. Basically saying Nazis aren't so bad, I mean see the bad left group...they killed this much more compared the Nazis.

Who has said nazis arent bad?

A emmber said that the extrtemists on the left havent killed as many people, or at least they are copming from a good place.

When it is shown that this is wrong, then you accuse people of deflecting.

Not one person on this thread has said nazis are good.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Yes and lets read all of the threads were self described left leaning members cheered for steve scalise getting shot. Or cheered antifa violence. Or said that Trump supporters need killed.

Put up or shut up.

Show us (linked) who did/said those things, and I think you'll have no trouble find allies of us in decrying the heinousness of what was said.

edit on 13pm18fpmTue, 27 Mar 2018 14:10:16 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 27 Mar 2018 14:10:16 -0500 by Wayfarer because: manners

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As I stated earlier in this thread, Marxism, aka Communism, is an economic theory. While Communist regimes have done horrible things Marx and Engels never mentioned anything of the sort in their writings.

Nazism on the other hand is a philosophy rooted in supremacy. The whole thing is essentially based on a foundation of using the Jews and other people Hitler and his disciples found undesirable as a scapegoat for the world's problems.

I don't get why this is so hard to understand. The majority of BLM are not supremacists. The majority of SJWs are not supremacists. The majority of Communists are not supremacists. 100% of Nazis are supremacists.

That's the difference.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

What is the difference than any of the other running who have private ideals? I personally am mortified at the possibility of many of the current politicians running but know that regardless of their affiliation, goals, and ambitions have every equal right to run.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Put up or shut up.

Show us (linked) who did/said those things, and I think you'll have no trouble find allies of us in decrying the heinousness of what was said.

My threads on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

South africa genocide being laughed at.

Cheering for scalise getting shot.

Not to mention the litany of threads calling for violence against supposed nazis and their supporters, and then, much like on this thread, the litany of threads saying all sorts of people that are not nazi defenders actually are.

Then we have all of the threads on Berkely and Charlottesville refusing to condemn the violence from antifa types, or out right celebrating them.

link   

Put up or shut up.

I would also love to read those replies.

link   

Not one person on this thread has said nazis are good.

They are. A little mustard and sauerkraut and they's delicious.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Show us exactly instead of making us read entire threads looking for rare occasion.
edit on 27-3-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Means nothing to me that the case against them was closed in their favor, I saw the news media reports with video of their intimidation tactics, I doubt that Mr Jones intimidated anyone to vote for him.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Hold up, which posts in those threads are the ones you're referencing?

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join