It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones becomes Republican nominee in Illinois

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Wayfarer

Why would anti semites that pal around with anti semite louis Frrakhan run and get elected as democrats?

If I had to guess I'd wager its likely to do with the Republican propaganda of Muslims=Terrorist that made it unfeasible for him to run as a Republican (if he wanted to, and I'm not saying he did).

Antisemitism is also abhorrent. That however, doesn't change the my original question (which you didn't answer, but instead gave a flippant response devoid of any critical thought).

Why would a nut/racist pick the Republican party over the Democratic party?

I guess because a racist nut was already in place on the Democrat side.

Is this a serious rebuttal? I'd like to think there's more bouncing around in your head than a lame "I know what you are but what am I" quip.

I'd like to think you were able to read between the lines and avoid lying, but I realise that won't be possible.

No, you can't spout BS and blame me for not mind reading through that sillyness. That's on you and you alone.

You are the one who spouted BS when you insinuated Trump said Nazi's were fine people!

Trump did say "You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides," he added.

Maybe that's not what he meant to say, but to say that there are fine people in a white Supremacist march...eh. LOL That's a bit nuts. He said that. For reals.

em hmmm, so everyone protesting against Mao's Red Guard who was there to take down statues were white supremecists? I don't think so, and neither do you!

Oh, hey, I didn't know the protest against Mao's Red Guard was ORGANIZED by white nationalists. Learn something new every day...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Why would anti semites that pal around with anti semite louis Frrakhan run and get elected as democrats?

If I had to guess I'd wager its likely to do with the Republican propaganda of Muslims=Terrorist that made it unfeasible for him to run as a Republican (if he wanted to, and I'm not saying he did).

Antisemitism is also abhorrent. That however, doesn't change the my original question (which you didn't answer, but instead gave a flippant response devoid of any critical thought).

Is this a serious rebuttal? I'd like to think there's more bouncing around in your head than a lame "I know what you are but what am I" quip.

I'd like to think you were able to read between the lines and avoid lying, but I realise that won't be possible.

No, you can't spout BS and blame me for not mind reading through that sillyness. That's on you and you alone.

You are the one who spouted BS when you insinuated Trump said Nazi's were fine people!

Trump did say "You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides," he added.

Maybe that's not what he meant to say, but to say that there are fine people in a white Supremacist march...eh. LOL That's a bit nuts. He said that. For reals.

Your alternate liberal reality will never be true in the real world.
Like I said to your fellow liar, keep it up. It's these kinds of blatant lies and smearing that turn people away from your warped cause.

What do you mean? Blatant lies. And I'm not living an alternate liberal reality. I voted Libertarian in the last election. LOL

You don't think he said that? I literally quoted him word for word. Serious. Look it up. do some research bro.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I think you need to take a good look at yourself before accusing others of buying propaganda.

Ok, I'll bite. Show me the proof that ANTIFA was there not to counter-protest, but to start violence. Some direct evidence that ANTIFA started attacks would help.

That will be easy given your standard of evidence.
You just posted an accusation that Trump called Nazi's fine people, with a link showing he said nothing of the sort.
Is that the kind of evidence you require?

If you can't read my previous explanation for why Trump's comment is associative, I'm not sure any further explanation is going to get through to you.

There was no association. You just lied.

Not a lie. If you can't be bothered to understand basic english then why should I be responsible for educating you. It was a white nationalist rally. You can't join a white nationalist rally (even if you aren't a white nationalist) without associating with the organizers of the rally.

If the Nazi party holds a march for cookies, and I love cookies, I'm not going to join their rally because I'm not a Nazi, and I want nothing to do (nor to be associated with) nazi's. Apparently you believe hanging out with nazi's is cool as long as your not the one doing nazi things.

No, I believe that liars should be called out when they claim a person said something they did not.

You calling me a liar for showing you video proof of Trump saying that people in attendance of a white nationalist rally (on the side of white nationalists) are good people is only embarrassing yourself, not me. Because you cower in this Trump echo chamber doesn't change that.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Like I said to your fellow liar, keep it up. It's these kinds of blatant lies and smearing that turn people away from your warped cause.

What do you mean? Blatant lies. And I'm not living an alternate liberal reality. I voted Libertarian in the last election. LOL

You don't think he said that? I literally quoted him word for word. Serious. Look it up. do some research bro.

I already did my research, bro.
At no point did Trump ever say or even imply that Nazi's were fine people.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

em hmmm, so everyone protesting against Mao's Red Guard who was there to take down statues were white supremecists? I don't think so, and neither do you!

He said that though. We know Trump see's things through Trump colored glasses. He's not right. And I'm not saying he's worse than Hillary. She would have been just as bad of a president if not worse. I'm just saying that Trump doesn't think before he speaks, and he doesn't really understand society at large. Doesn't see how calling white supremists fine people is a bad thing. I'm not okay with that.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

He said that though. We know Trump see's things through Trump colored glasses. He's not right. And I'm not saying he's worse than Hillary. She would have been just as bad of a president if not worse. I'm just saying that Trump doesn't think before he speaks, and he doesn't really understand society at large. Doesn't see how calling white supremists fine people is a bad thing. I'm not okay with that.

In your reality do you think everyone protesting the statue being removed was a white nationalist?

edit on 26/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

He did though. I just quoted it for you. He literally said that. The march in Charlottesville was organized by white supremists, with white supremist leaders scheduled to speak at it. Research that. By saying there were fine people on both sides....he's saying that there were some fine white supremists there. Maybe the Halocaust and lynching minorities is okay with you guys and hitler, but there are no fine people in the subsection of society.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Trumps fiorst presser, where he condemns all hatred and violence.

But we’re closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Virginia. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides. It’s been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time.

It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society, and no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play, or be with their parents, and have a good time.

I just got off the phone with the Governor of Virginia, Terry McAuliffe, and we agreed that the hate and the division must stop, and must stop right now. We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation and true affection — really — and I say this so strongly — true affection for each other.

Above all else, we must remember this truth: No matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are all Americans first. We love our country. We love our God. We love our flag. We’re proud of our country. We’re proud of who we are. So we want to get the situation straightened out in Charlottesville, and we want to study it. And we want to see what we’re doing wrong as a country, where things like this can happen.

My administration is restoring the sacred bonds of loyalty between this nation and its citizens, but our citizens must also restore the bonds of trust and loyalty between one another. We must love each other, respect each other, and cherish our history and our future together. So important. We have to respect each other. Ideally, we have to love each other.

And again, going back to Charlottesville, we have to heal the wounds of our country. These are wounds that have been going on for, really, a long time. And I thought, and everybody thought, and everybody wants it to heal, and it will heal. And we’re going to make every effort possible to make sure that that healing procedure goes as quickly as possible.

www.bcdemocrat.com...
His second, where he specifically calls out white racist groups.

To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered. As I said on Saturday, we condemn, in the strongest possible terms, this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws. We all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.

We must love each other, show affection for each other and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty, that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the K.K.K., neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

www.nytimes.com...

His third, were he again condemns nazis.

Those people -- all of those people --excuse me, I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee.

So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

abcnews.go.com...

But still, he is accused of supporting nazis.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

In your reality do you think everyone protesting the statue being removed was a white nationalist?

If so, maybe you need to take a long rest and wake up refreshed to rejoin the real world.

Of course! Did you know anyone who is a nationalist is now an anti semite according to the SPLC? Just how the definition of Nationalism has been bastardized and we now have over 50 genders? How can anyone take these nut cases seriously anymore?

Nationalism used to mean the love of ones country until the cultural Marxists and the government run MSM turned it into a racist and now an anti semite term. See where this is going?
edit on 26-3-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I think you need to take a good look at yourself before accusing others of buying propaganda.

Ok, I'll bite. Show me the proof that ANTIFA was there not to counter-protest, but to start violence. Some direct evidence that ANTIFA started attacks would help.

You just posted an accusation that Trump called Nazi's fine people, with a link showing he said nothing of the sort.

If you can't read my previous explanation for why Trump's comment is associative, I'm not sure any further explanation is going to get through to you.

Not a lie. If you can't be bothered to understand basic english then why should I be responsible for educating you. It was a white nationalist rally. You can't join a white nationalist rally (even if you aren't a white nationalist) without associating with the organizers of the rally.

If the Nazi party holds a march for cookies, and I love cookies, I'm not going to join their rally because I'm not a Nazi, and I want nothing to do (nor to be associated with) nazi's. Apparently you believe hanging out with nazi's is cool as long as your not the one doing nazi things.

No, I believe that liars should be called out when they claim a person said something they did not.

You calling me a liar for showing you video proof of Trump saying that people in attendance of a white nationalist rally (on the side of white nationalists) are good people is only embarrassing yourself, not me. Because you cower in this Trump echo chamber doesn't change that.

I already showed proof from a NYT article that at least one group was there protesting the removal of the statue that werent white supremacist.

You just refused to recognize it.

I also provided proof that antifa, that showed up with weapons, actually were there to start violence.

But as usual, just ignore evidence that goes against your narrative.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They don't care - they just see some CNN footage and that's it... minds set for life... rally...white nationalists... nazis....TRUMP!

Then the lies start flowing.

Rinse, repeat.

...and like I said, even after being proven wrong, the moral character to retract the lie just isn't there.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

He did though. I just quoted it for you. He literally said that. The march in Charlottesville was organized by white supremists, with white supremist leaders scheduled to speak at it. Research that. By saying there were fine people on both sides....he's saying that there were some fine white supremists there. Maybe the Halocaust and lynching minorities is okay with you guys and hitler, but there are no fine people in the subsection of society.

Your first mistake to was to belive the media who told you all the protesters were white nationalists... once you embraced ignorance on that point, the rest of your argument becomes null and void. A little sad in many ways because now you have to deny reality to keep that initial entrenched thought going.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Here is the very video you posted with the entire comments in context.

TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did.

You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Q George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Well know, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down --

Excuse me, are we going to take down- are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?

Q I do love Thomas Jefferson.

TRUMP: Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

abcnews.go.com...
He specifically says that he is not talking about neo nazis and white supremacists, and yet you still try to spin his words as if he is supporting nazis.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Yep, anti Obama must mean racist.

I guess everyone that is anti trump must be anti white people then using that logic.

Dont forget, if you're against Obamacare its because you're a RACIST!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Why is it the republicans bring out the worst of people?

It doesn't. It is just that If you are onboard the crazy train you gotta ride either the GOP or the DEM carriage.

When you have a system that lets everyone have a voice, and when that system essentially is a two party system, the parties will have their share of crazies.

GOP have the tea party types and the climate deniers.
DEM have the antifa types and anti vaxxers.

edit on 26-3-2018 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
People actually voted for Hillary.

So am I surprised that 20k voted for this guy?

Nope.

People will vote for fascism, authoritarianism. People vote every year to slowly take away the freedoms they enjoy.

People vote for higher taxes, more laws, wars, open borders.

And some are shocked that some voted for a Nazi?

Here is my shocked face.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
People actually voted for Hillary.

So am I surprised that 20k voted for this guy?

Nope.

People will vote for fascism, authoritarianism. People vote every year to slowly take away the freedoms they enjoy.

People vote for higher taxes, more laws, wars, open borders.

And some are shocked that some voted for a Nazi?

Here is my shocked face.

Again it comes down to the thought that it's better to vote for someone in "my" political party, even if he's a nazi, then vote for someone in the other party" That's the height of idiocy and why we need a lot more political parties and choices.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Oh look! Once again a thread about the growing influence of white supremacists in this country gets deflected on to a completely different topic.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

How much influence do "White Supremacists" have in total?
VS.
How much influence do SJW Supremacists have in total?

Meanwhile we all know dude isnt going to win that election, so how big a deal is it?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
News for everybody.

All a voter has to do in Illinois Primary elections is ask for the "Democrat" or "Republican" ballot.

There is no proof required that you are a D or R.

Therefore, it's possible (actually highly probable) that Democrat operatives in the 3rd CD voted on R ballots.

Happens all the time in heavy Illinois D areas to set up a "Point".

And the 3rd is a perfect place to make a "Point" 😳

😀😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join