It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones becomes Republican nominee in Illinois

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Wayfarer

So that means that everyone who is against historical statues being torn down is is inherently an absolute white nationalist?

Did you know that only the Sith deal in absolutes?

That's the initial lie... the rest just builds from there, with the hope that no-one will notice. We did.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So that means that everyone who is against historical statues being torn down is is inherently an absolute white nationalist?

No. If you go to a Nazi Rally, a White Nationalist Rally, or any rally of that ilk, you are supporting those causes. Its really really simple. If you want to support something that those aforementioned organizations also support, do so separate from them, not in conjunction with them. As I said earlier, if folks who's only prerogative was to protest the removal of the statue wanted to only be associated with that, they could have protested the day before (or after).

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If someone goes to a protest organized by Antifa or BLM, do you consider that person to be Antifa or BLM?
edit on 3/27/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So that "rally" was strictly a PRO-WHITE NATIONALIST RALLY, and not an anti-iconoclast / anti-Antifa protest?

I never really thought of it as a "rally". I missed the imagery of a big stage, keynote speakers, a PA sound system, big flags & banners, etc.

My Internet was off that week.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Be honest. You stole that from me.

You forgot the video:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If someone goes to a protest organized by Antifa or BLM, do you consider that person to be Antifa or BLM?

Hmmm....

Not necessarily but quite possibly.

I know if the resulting mob burns the place down, beats and shoots people, and BLM doesnt at least publicly disavow that behavior I blame BLM.

I did see enough of thats events headlines that they ("Unite the Right") had some kind of permit to be there, but are this "Unite the Right" truly a White Nationalist organization (like as in comparable to Antifa / BLM)? I had never heard of that outfit before or since. I know if I saw a hypothetical 'unite the left' event I wouldnt inherently insist it was a Black Nationalist / BLM / Antifa rally. Now would you expect that everyone whom went to such a named 'rally' would automatically comprehend it as being "black nationalist" (if it even purely was)?

Thinking about the title "Unite the Right", that does have a "rally" tone to its name so please pardon my previous hair splitting.
edit on 27-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So that "rally" was strictly a PRO-WHITE NATIONALIST RALLY, and not an anti-iconoclast / anti-Antifa protest?

I never really thought of it as a "rally". I missed the imagery of a big stage, keynote speakers, a PA sound system, big flags & banners, etc.

My Internet was off that week.

I'll link it again for you:

Unite the Right Rally

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I know what it was called.

And hindsight 20/20 is not unlike my lower intestine.

Note this part:

President Trump's remarks on Charlottesville received significant attention. In his initial statement on the rally, President Donald Trump did not denounce white nationalists explicitly, instead condemning "hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides." His statement and his subsequent defenses of it, in which he also referred to "very fine people on both sides," were seen by critics as implying moral equivalence between the white supremacist marchers and those who protested against them, and were interpreted by many as a sign that he was sympathetic to white supremacy.

Now check this out:

Hostile media effect (cognitive bias)
n 1982, the second major study of this phenomenon was undertaken;[2] pro-Palestinian students and pro-Israeli students at Stanford University were shown the same news filmstrips pertaining to the then-recent Sabra and Shatila massacre of Palestinian refugees by Christian Lebanese militia fighters abetted by the Israeli army in Beirut during the Lebanese Civil War. On a number of objective measures, both sides found that these identical news clips were slanted in favor of the other side. Pro-Israeli students reported seeing more anti-Israel references and fewer favorable references to Israel in the news report and pro-Palestinian students reported seeing more anti-Palestinian references, and so on. Both sides said a neutral observer would have a more negative view of their side from viewing the clips, and that the media would have excused the other side where it blamed their side. en.wikipedia.org...

So here you can see I and others are arguing from a position of a shades of gray viewpoint, wheereas I see some other herein arguing in terms of pure black and white with staunch overtones of that Hostile Media Effect perception (typical of hardcore 'partisans') viewpoint.

Remember what I said about Sith?

Why is it Trump says both side shad some "very fine people" and that both sides where violent etc were wrong gets twisted up and screamed that he was favoring one side?

I do know enough about the issue that one side had a permit to be there, and the other didnt. And I do expect 'half' the people there were there to fight (as it had been building up for a year with SJW's rioting Trump rallies, BLM beating & gunning down random whites and burning down cities, Antifa beating down people for going to gay Milo events etc) so I'm not deluded here. But I also saw enough about the issue that the local university and cops actions against the 'unifying right' helped ensure the event had some kind of explosive climax as well. So let you not be deluded here.

The bigger issue over-arching above all these little details that I see is, Nazi'esque Identity Politics are being practiced and embrace en masse by the DNC MSM universities etc, no it doesnt embrace Nazi ideals BUT it DOES whoelheartedly embrace Nazi political science / propaganda / indoctrination / social engineering methods and models especially pertaining to their identity political methods. SJW / BLM / Antifa / etc are the yin to the Neo-Nazi yang. And while the bulk of the non-"liberal" masses speak out against Neo-Nazi's and their kind as a routine, the "liberal" masses fully embrace the 'Nu-Nazi's" (SJW's etc) as part of their 'national' (er Global) identity. And that to me is more horrifying than school shootings of whatever other moral outrage BS that goes on because the actual relevance of se Neo-Nazi's or KKK types in America, like school shootings, is statistically so far and few between as to be drops in a ocean, yet Nu-Nazi is like half of half the nation and openly paraded on TV, in schools, and every other possible avenue of attention and influence. Sure SJW is "against" 'racism', yet its every bit as 'racist' as the Neo-Nazis (just a different polar opposite flavor of bigot supremacism).

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh I've been using that bit for ages:
archive.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Wowzah, thats a hell of a writeup.

If as you say its really the DNC/MSM/whoever isn't Trump or Republican are actually the most like Nazi's, then why is the actual Nazi not running under the Democrat banner?

Perhaps you need to tell the actual Nazi's that its really the Democrats who represent their values, because from where I'm sitting right now, it looks like Arthur Jones thinks the Republican ticket is the best fit.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Doesn't matter. Lipinski's won 3 elections by over 70%. That said Lipinski is a Democrat even Republicans can get behind:

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't find many of those these days.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

They're just like the Nazi's, they just have a different viewpoint about it. They think just like them only with different preferences about the things they think about. They are the yin to each others yang. Its just plain SJWFRONT vs. STORMFRONT. They wear the 'same clothes' only with different stripe patterns. Etc.

They are each the face of rabid supremacism.

Neo-Nazi is the ugly hate machine. Nu-Nazi is the pretty hate machine. But ironically enough the SJW's have a worse track record this decade when it comes to going and just assaulting people that disagree with them / irritate them / dont follow their PC BS / etc.

I'm warming up for a focus piece on what I'm getting at here. Been off my game most of this year tho. But you're going to love to death it when its ready...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

UTR was entirely organized by white supremacist and neo-Nazi groups. There's a reason why even other far Right groups like the Oath Keepers didn't participate. They saw the rally for what it was and didn't want to be associated with that kind of hate.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

They're just like the Nazi's, they just have a different viewpoint about it. They think just like them only with different preferences about the things they think about. They are the yin to each others yang. Its just plain SJWFRONT vs. STORMFRONT. They wear the 'same clothes' only with different stripe patterns. Etc.

They are each the face of rabid supremacism.

Neo-Nazi is the ugly hate machine. Nu-Nazi is the pretty hate machine. But ironically enough the SJW's have a worse track record this decade when it comes to going and just assaulting people that disagree with them / irritate them / dont follow their PC BS / etc.

I'm warming up for a focus piece on what I'm getting at here. Been off my game most of this year tho. But you're going to love to death it when its ready...

I can't say I agree with a single word you've said above. I can't wait to see your 'focus piece'...

Again, an actual avowed Nazi likes the Republican party more (and believes the Republican party fits more in line with their way of thinking) than the Democratic party (or ANY OTHER PARTY FOR THAT MATTER). Simply saying that the Democrats are the nazi's is about as useful (and effective) as a grade school retort.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

But why dont "liberals" see SJW / BLM / Antifa for the kind of hate that 'it' is (opposing Nazi's yes but an equal and polar opposite form of hate) and distance themselves?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Doesn't matter. Lipinski's won 3 elections by over 70%. That said Lipinski is a Democrat even Republicans can get behind:

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't find many of those these days.

I was unaware of him till you posted your response, and looking at his positions from the link, can not really find what democratic positions he holds, so from a first glance he seems to be a Democrat in name only, and for the most part holds primarily Republican positions.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcalibur254

But why dont "liberals" see SJW / BLM / Antifa for the kind of hate that 'it' is (opposing Nazi's yes but an equal and polar opposite form of hate) and distance themselves?

I think its because SJW/BLM/Antifa didn't wage a world war and murder millions of people (and the fact that they're oppressed groups combating said oppression - wholly unlike the nazi's/white nationalists), but you may never know.

The same argument was made in America in the 30's as the Nazi's were rising to power (passive protest, nonviolent interaction only). The lesson learned from that I believe is you don't fight nazi's with kindness...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What's the stated goal of SJWs? To see that everyone is treated equally.

What's the stated goal of BLM? To minimize the perceived unnecessary killings of black men at the hands of the police.

What's the stated goal of Nazis? To establish a master race through the subjugation and eradication of all that are deemed undesirable.

It's possible to be a good person and also be an SJW or BLM member. In fact most don't take things to the extreme and simply want an equal society.

The same can not be said of any Nazi.

At the heart of Nazism is only hatred. The same cannot be said for SJWs and BLM.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well he's bagging 3/4 of the vote being a person that just doesn't roll over to party lines. That will only go up if this dude is his opposition.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Exactly. The Dems were running a very Conservative that these 20,000 people could've voted for since Illinois has open primaries. The press reported on Jones' past en masse and the GOP did not endorse him. So these 20,000 people had no excuse to claim they didn't know he was a Nazi.

Which brings us to the entire point of this thread in the first place. It wasn't to label one party or another as Nazis. It was to bring up the fact that politics are so messed up in the US right now that 20,000 people thought the Nazi is the one they want representing them. Whether this is due to blind partisanship or people actually agreeing with his platform doesn't matter. Either way it's not good.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join