It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the love! - What I learned on ATS this week

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This has been an awesome couple of days!

I have learned from ATS posters that white people are responsible for the evil in the world; they always have been and always will be.

Its ok to view people with suspicions if they have any russian descent.

Calling out people for calling for calling white genocide is a dick move, and if you get physically attacked for calling out someone calling for white genocide, its your fault.

The rhetoric behind people calling for genocide of white people is defensible, but the rhetoric for people calling for genocide of other races is not.

And of course the oldy but goody all Trump supporters are fascist that must be gone to war with and killed.

MMMMMMMM....

Feel the love from the moral paragons!!

Who knows what calls for violence, death and bigotry next week will bring!
edit on 29-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You know it's our fault. We bring it on ourselves for not agreeing with them.

Like women who get raped, we shouldn't dress that way.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Can you show me where folk said white people should be killed on ats?.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I have learned from ATS posters that white people are responsible for the evil in the world; they always have been and always will be.

Calling out people for calling for white genocide is a dick move, and if you get physically attacked for calling out someone calling for white genocide, its your fault.

The rhetoric behind people calling for genocide of white people is defensible, but the rhetoric for people calling for genocide of other races is not.

And of course the oldy but goody all Trump supporters are fascist that must be gone to war with and killed.

MMMMMMMM....

Seriously!

I mean, with such thought provoking OP's such as this one, where will it go next? The sky's the limit!

Definitely front page material.

Lmao.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Can you show me where folk said white people should be killed on ats?.

I didnt say that happened, though their are threads with people lol'ing about white people being killed and driven out of Africa.

I siad that they claimed that condemning calls for white genocide is a dick move.

Thats different than calling for that genocide yourself, but still a really disgusting position to have.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Calling out people for calling for white genocide is a dick move, and if you get physically attacked for calling out someone calling for white genocide, its your fault.

MMMMMMMM....

Seriously!

I mean, with such thought provoking OP's such as this one, where will it go next? The sky's the limit!

Lmao.

Hey thanks for your participation!

You know, I could only strive for greatness like you and your thought provoking, research heavy threads.

Like this one!

America's newest TV reality show- Bannon and Cheeto

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Truly a masterpiece!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Not seen that but I bet it wasn't many who said that.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I also saw people outraged that women and minorities were in positions of power in star wars were very threatening to the status quo.

They read so deep into the movie they were literally outraged white men were not in the lead roles.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Snowflakes everywhere lol.
It is getting silly now so glad the ufo stuff came up this week felt like the ATS of old.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

MMMMMMMM....

Seriously!

Lmao.

You know, I could only strive for greatness like you and your thought provoking, research heavy threads.

Like this one!

Truly a masterpiece!

Thank you!

I'm always happy to meet a fan.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I also saw people outraged that women and minorities were in positions of power in star wars were very threatening to the status quo.

They read so deep into the movie they were literally outraged white men were not in the lead roles.

Yeah I saw what you are referencing.

Seemed to me most people werent saying they were uncomfortable with minority leads, but that they didnt want feminists politics in the movie.

But feel free to post those that said what you are claiming, because that is ridiculous and should be laughed at.

That was on the thread where racism was the reason for a people not liking a movie as much as critics, right?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

MMMMMMMM....

Seriously!

Lmao.

Like this one!

Truly a masterpiece!

Thank you!

I'm always happy to meet a fan.

Hey i disagree with you 90% of the time, but I enjoy our conversations.

I even enjoy almost all of the conversations I mentioned in the OP.

Its the rant forum, I am just pointing out some funny stuff from this week.

But have at it, what ridiculous stuff have you seen posted this week.

Feel free to look through my posts, I am sure its a gold mine of stupid stuff.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I read your threads this week , but due to people being extremely rude and insulting i could not bring up the courage to respond.

And it sucks , out of all places i used to think ATS was the place where you could have a normal respectful debate.

Boy was i wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Seemed to me most people werent saying they were uncomfortable with minority leads, but that they didnt want feminists politics in the movie.

But feel free to post those that said what you are claiming, because that is ridiculous and should be laughed at.

That was on the thread where racism was the reason for a people not liking a movie as much as critics, right?

Yep. Feminist politics because the leads were female.

I guess Lawrence of Arabia was a misogynist horror.

I saw both as films. I think the eye is in the beholder

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
I read your threads this week , but due to people being extremely rude and insulting i could not bring up the courage to respond.

And it sucks , out of all places i used to think ATS was the place where you could have a normal respectful debate.

Boy was i wrong.

It hasn't been that way since a black President was elected. ATS is gradually turning into another Stormfront. There's also a negative side!!
edit on 29-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yep. Feminist politics because the leads were female.

I guess Lawrence of Arabia was a misogynist horror.

I saw both as films. I think the eye is in the beholder

Well in fairness I can post a litany of articles from feminist and other left leaning sources saying how feminist this movie was for far more reasons than just a female lead role. And how it was about dismantling patriarchy.

Me, I dont care either way.

I will watch it. If its fun, I will dig it.

Orange is the New black is supposedly rife with feminsts messages, I think kits a great show (at least the first seasons).

So yeah, I am with you, i think its kind of silly complaing abbout a movie.

The things in the OP seemed a little more serious, like telling people they are jerks for condemning calls for white genocide, suggesting trump supporters be killed, or saying white people are responsible for the worlds evil, or viewing anybody who happens to have russian descent as possibly a criminal interfering with elections.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Boy was i wrong.

Yeah I try to shrug it off and plow on.

I wish no one ill will that posts on here.

I think there are some really productive things that go on on ATS, many times from people I strongly disagree with.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Boy was i wrong.

It hasn't been that way since a black President was elected. ATS is gradually turning into another Stormfront. There's also a negative side!!

Strange that the things in the OP posted about white people being evil and such reminds you of stormfront.

I cant say I have ever visited that site, but I was under the impression they probably wouldnt be calling for white genocide.

They seem to be extremists of the opposite spectrum.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

People are dumb and say dumb things on the Internet. Whether feminists, trump supporters, or just plain trolls.

Yeah white male shaming is a thing I guess my skin is just thicker than most and I admit the cards have been stacked for a while. The 20th and early 21st century cant be expected to erase all that.

People in the deep south still ask to talk to my wife's boss. Even though she is the person in charge.

At the same time I know what you are getting at. I would never say you were one of those people and it sucks for the good responsible people sometimes. We are the ones there to take the blame.
edit on 29-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That's not all you encountered, but its all you seemed to absorb. You might reread my work today in you threads today / yesterday. I fear you're falling far far past moderate into the polar opposite abyss, meaning the SJW's are winning as thats what theyre after. All the keys were provided...

edit on 29-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join