It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Putin will win In the end

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I worry if Muellers investigation does find wrong doings by trump is that some will not care and support him anyway.
Just like people do in Russia with Putin.

Well, some folks still claim Nixon was innocent, or that the holocaust never happened, or that aliens and exploding volcanos explain human emotions.

Some might believe all three!

What can you do other than explain why you have your beliefs, and respect other's beliefs?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
lmfao. its ok for a demokrat to be bad, but its bad for a republikan.
all of them are ALL on the same international side.

the reason why trummpers will stay in office? he is keeping war and taxes going, just like a good little boy like clintonobamabush,etc.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
They got it wrong.

Putin is in Trump's pocket.

Putin is the one getting manipulated 😉

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How so?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That’s cute!!! Did you ever notice that he wears an earpiece for English translation? And did you forget he is former KGB? He doesn’t need the earpiece dude. Get with the game man.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

When the grand jury is dismissed we will see if there is any evidence.

I am posting as a question, and welcome any responses that address the question.

Thanks!.

I think a lot of people are under a misapprehension re Mueller's investigation.

Mueller has impaneled Two grand juries, one in Virginia, and one in Washington D.C. and there's every chance he may have more, and they are all beavering away, such is the scope of this investigation. This alone should show us just how much is involved, no matter how much anyone would like to give it a pass.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Why would they need “an agenda”??

I mean trumps agenda was “a Russian hacker releasing hillary Clinton’s staff emails to Wikileaks on the eve of the election”.

Which happened..

Putin’s agenda was to have some one dumber than he is and maybe even someone loyal to him, sit on America’s throne.

Which happened..

The election was all the pay off required.. no need for some illuminati type agenda behind it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

When the grand jury is dismissed we will see if there is any evidence.

I am posting as a question, and welcome any responses that address the question.

Thanks!.

I think a lot of people are under a misapprehension re Mueller's investigation.

Mueller has impaneled Two grand juries, one in Virginia, and one in Washington D.C. and there's every chance he may have more, and they are all beavering away, such is the scope of this investigation. This alone should show us just how much is involved, no matter how much anyone would like to give it a pass.

Thanks.

This is the reason for my question. It is like a cake in the oven - you can feel the heat, and smell the aroma, but don't know if it tastes good yet. And if you keep opening the oven door, you ruin the cake (ok lame analogy, I know).

Why do otherwise well-informed folks keep posting that there is no evidence, when they know that they don't know?

Do they not understand how a grand jury works?

And even more mystifing, why do they ask other members on ATS for the grand jury evidence, if they know that only the grand jury has any evidence?

Thanks again for your reply.

Anyone else want to chime in?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: apydomis

Because there was no collusion doesn't mean Putin didn't try to affect the election.

Just to clarify, it's still somehow Trump's fault right?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I worry if Muellers investigation does find wrong doings by trump is that some will not care and support him anyway.
Just like people do in Russia with Putin.

Muller was part of the Whitey bolger Fiasco and helped put 4 innocent men on deaty row. 2 of them died in jail. mueller withheld evidence that would had set them free.

Muller is not above reproach.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Still hoping the End comes soon. Getting a mite tired of the Trumpski Komedy Show. I have great hope in Mueller, sadly I am also preparing for a massive letdown. Hope my faith in humanity can be restored.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think Putin has ties to Russia.

Yeah.

I went there.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
GOT 3 MORE MONTHS OF NOTHING TILL ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. Just as the mid terms are warming up and so is summer. I predict a lot of death this summer as people get tired of the whiney beaches..

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Great ?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
GOT 3 MORE MONTHS OF NOTHING TILL ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. Just as the mid terms are warming up and so is summer. I predict a lot of death this summer as people get tired of the whiney beaches..

Care to elaborate?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

How so?

Oil and the Syria boondoggles.

The sanctions may be oil related and natural gas / Middle-East related.

Russia has limited NG access to ME gas.

😎
edit on Mar-21-2018 by xuenchen because: 👌

top topics

<< 1   >>

join