It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Putin will win In the end

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If Putin and trump were really working together so secretively, what’s stopping them from continuing their agenda now? Mueller has been investigating for months with no convincing evidence of collusion between Trump and Putin. In fact it might be a new government job in The works to investigate any sitting president for their entire presidency.
More to my point, when Obama was president, he could do whatever he wanted – just threw a couple of Obama phones around, and Shazam! no trouble whatsoever. But now you’ve got Trump, with supposedly super secret ties to the Russian government, and he can’t even do anything. The dems are on to him, they have frozen his secret Russian agenda, yet they can’t find evidence to remove him from office.
If there is collusion, it must still be going on.
edit on 21-3-2018 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Win what exactly?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What does that mean for the future of
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA if your correct that they have connections?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I think it would be a bit bizarre if Trump wasn't in contact with Putin. They're world leaders ffs.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
That is a confusing thing to read. You place blame but yet accept it? Also I assume you support Trump. Are you claiming that someone you support can’t get anything done? And if that is your claim, how did that happen?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Control your emotions no need to get upset.
Ofcourse world leaders must work together for the better of the people they represent first.
I did not say in contact.
I said connections related to hidden agendas without the primary interest of the people they represent at hand.
edit on 3/21/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Blue blinky thing

How's about "Friendly Relations"

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Control your emotions no need to get upset.
Ofcourse world leaders must work together for the better of the people they represent first.
I did not say in contact.
I said connections related to hidden agendas without the primary interest of the people they represent at hand.

I wasn't upset bro, just pointing out a fact. Trump is president and is required to maintain relations with foreign nations.

If that's collusion then every world leader in history is guilty of it. Just illustrating the nonsense...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I apologize for hurrying through my thread, I just felt like I had something to say – and by the end of my lunch I had to hit the button… I just had to hit it. I did not mean to waste anyone’s time!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
If Putin and trump were really working together so secretively, what’s stopping them from continuing their agenda now? Mueller has been investigating for months with no convincing evidence of collusion between Trump and Putin. In fact it might be a new government job in The works to investigate any sitting president for their entire presidency.
More to my point, when Obama was president, he could do whatever he wanted – just threw a couple of Obama phones around, and Shazam! no trouble whatsoever. But now you’ve got Trump, with supposedly super secret ties to the Russian government, and he can’t even do anything. The dems are on to him, they have frozen his secret Russian agenda, yet they can’t find evidence to remove him from office.
If there is collusion, it must still be going on.

Just a question: why do some many posters keep saying there is no evidence of collusion?

We all know that prosecutors with a grand jury do not disclose the case they are building. Leaking happens, yes, but that is punishable.

I was on a grand jury in 1992. It was minor but we all were sternly instructed by the judge that if we discussed it we could be fined or sent to jail.

So why is everyone saying there is no evidence?

When the grand jury is dismissed we will see if there is any evidence.

BTW - the grand jury I was on was investigating a local gambling group, some folks who got together in basements and garages a few times a month to play cards. Pretty weak-tea stuff when it comes to crime. Our grand jury was empowered for 14 months!

For playing cards in the basement!

So it is unfair to say that there is it is no evidence at this point.

Just my observation, and not a political statement either way.

I am posting as a question, and welcome any responses that address the question.

Thanks!.
edit on 21-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That isn't collusion what you described.

The attitude observed with various Americans is aggressive yet to Putin its all bear hugs.
Also pointing out the nonsense.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No need to apologize. Never be afraid to post your thoughts here.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Because there was no collusion doesn't mean Putin didn't try to affect the election.
The thing we know about Putin is that he's a shrewd operator and he does things because he thinks there will be a benefit.

Looking at America now I think his plan may be working.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

All bear hugs? Millions of Americans hate Putin and Trump.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No you misunderstand, so I shall clarify.

The aggressive attitude towards fellow Americans from the POTUS...
And bear hug attitude towards Putin. Understand?
edit on 3/21/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Because there was no collusion doesn't mean Putin didn't try to affect the election.
The thing we know about Putin is that he's a shrewd operator and he does things because he thinks there will be a benefit.

Looking at America now I think his plan may be working.

Good point. The bigger picture is the way our collective and individual attitudes and opinions may have been actively manipulated by intentionally false stories that were pushed out by foreign powers.

And how they got the data to target groups and individuals through a hidden network.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Just a question: why do some many posters keep saying there is no evidence of collusion?

I think that's of the back of the investigation by the Republican dominated House Intelligence Committee , they announced it earlier this month .... whether you believe them or not is another matter.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I worry if Muellers investigation does find wrong doings by trump is that some will not care and support him anyway.
Just like people do in Russia with Putin.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A) Win what? and;

B) Why is it a bad thing?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

No you misunderstand, so I shall clarify.

The aggressive attitude towards fellow Americans from the POTUS...
And bear hug attitude towards Putin. Understand?

No, sorry.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join