It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahhh....Video States More Than Half Of Millennials Are Going Through "Quarter Life Crisis"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't have a party.

no one would show up and I even had balloons

You're on the wrong account AugustusMasonicus.

I kid I kid, I just think that favored his style.

But I'd agree with you, you don't have a party. You even know they're both sell outs.

You do have a lean though, but I admire conviction so long as it isn't blinding. I think you have a healthy grasp on your beliefs. Rare find that is.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I always try to err on the side of freedom.

That way I never have to remember party messages, party lines, or ideological platforms.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I always try to err on the side of freedom.

That way I never have to remember party messages, party lines, or ideological platforms.

I'm with you on freedom through and through.

God forbid that ever gets tested or ill have to show the old heads that a Texas raised young buck can shoot as true as they come.
edit on 13-3-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Next year I'm going to use my charity connections to start a foundation to ban assault riffles.

Jolly good show, there are far too many riffles in the world.

We should ban ruffles and raffles too.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If you didn't get a trophy for just showing up for the game and had to play until you had a winner and a looser this might not be a problem.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
HEADLINE: Earth's most irresponsible generation ever complains their children are irresponsible.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Oh look, another "millennial" bashing thread.

Just remember folks, some of us do have a spine, and some of us can stand on our own two feet. We don't all live with our parents in their basement, and we haven't all had what you'd term an "easy life".

Keep that in mind when you broadly paint all "millennials" with the same brush.

You had your mom type that.

ADMIT IT!

I wish, but my mom is actually dead.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

roll out the guillotine and kill the bankers
problem solved

we would have a # load more money if hedge fund assholes werent shorting the market and causing recession which then goes global and double dips every few years because no one wants to regulate greed !

# them its only a matter of time before the poverty stricken masses start chopping off heads, because there are more of us than there are of them!

I was born in 82 So i have no idea which group I fall into in the UK , all I know is that my parents worked multiple jobs to ensure I had a decent start in life , no matter how basic that start was. They worked hard as # and still do , well my dad retired but he worked like a pack mule.
I learned the value of money because we didnt have much , and Im still on a low paid wage working for government and sad as it is Ive realised late on , that to get anywhere you have to be your own boss and make your own waves!

if teh UK government take away pensions for those born in my generation or those before me , then there will be uproar and rioting , and I can see it happening under the tory government probably after brexit , when we are skint, they will use pensions

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

isnt the people your party ?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Awww.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: toysforadults

You should rise above people saying millennials are rubbish, every older generation moans about the younger generation for being weak.
"when I was a lad we walked eight miles just t get a cup of mouldy milk for our Christmas dinner, eeeee. You young uns are weak with your shops and fancy mechanical pants" for example.
Oh and to my fellow older people give them a break I have met plenty of hard working decent millennials.

We lived in a paper cup at the bottom of a lake.

We were too poor to live in a lake.

We had to survive with gutter water.

AND WE APPRECIATED IT!

I had to walk to school, barefoot in the snow with barbed wire wrapped around my feet for traction. It was 5 miles up hill into the wind...both ways.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

you got to goto school ? we couldnt even read or write and couldnt afford to goto school
we had to learn off the writing on the walls of our house , which was a cardboard box

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

isnt the people your party ?

What people?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: toysforadults

You should rise above people saying millennials are rubbish, every older generation moans about the younger generation for being weak.
"when I was a lad we walked eight miles just t get a cup of mouldy milk for our Christmas dinner, eeeee. You young uns are weak with your shops and fancy mechanical pants" for example.
Oh and to my fellow older people give them a break I have met plenty of hard working decent millennials.

We lived in a paper cup at the bottom of a lake.

We were too poor to live in a lake.

We had to survive with gutter water.

AND WE APPRECIATED IT!

I had to walk to school, barefoot in the snow with barbed wire wrapped around my feet for traction. It was 5 miles up hill into the wind...both ways.

My parents couldn't afford barbed wire.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The other 4 out of 10 are embarrassed by their generation...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: pteridine

you got to goto school ? we couldnt even read or write and couldnt afford to goto school
we had to learn off the writing on the walls of our house , which was a cardboard box

Huh!, you were lucky.

When I was a kid we never had walls. We lived in a plastic bag.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

ha plastic bag ! you lucky sod , I bet it was a bag for life as well not those cheap 5p ones bet it was a pound yin with sturdy handles for flitting , we had to find a new box house every few days because of the rain ! at least you didnt get soaked to the bone in your waterproof house

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Hey look! It's another thread where old people laugh at millennials for them struggling in a world that the old people's generation and older ones screwed up.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

the citizens , rather than taking a side , arent you just for the people

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join