It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are gods and we are Worthy of Pleasure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This gateway is closed.

link   
This gateway is closed.

link   
This gateway is closed.

link   
This gateway is closed.

link   
This gateway is closed.

link   
This gateway is closed.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EricWise

A gateway by definition stands between I and a destination.

It's a destination I go alone, you may believe yourself to be my servant but I would never allow another being to live in servitude to me... I'm not a God but if I was one I wouldn't demand loyalty.

. And it is because of undeserved kindness on both of our parts. I realize that. Do you?

Happiness is more than an emotion. I deserve the rewards of good work. I feel good opening a door for another and consider a smile more than payment in full. All I interact with deserve the happiness I can bring them I need no God to be decent.

Faith can make me better though, we should all strive to be better. Not for God, for humanity.

Again, I did come off on the wrong foot, I did mock but at the same time you should understand that how you come across is mocking to me whether you mean it or not.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EricWise

And the millions upon millions of Christians are Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yet only 144 000 are chosen.

The rest of you in Christendom are out in the dark.

I'm not surprised. Catholics, Anglican, Protestant, Seven Days Adventist, Orthodox etc.. Would claim the same thing. Not only Jehovah Witness.

Yet only 144 000 Christians are prophesized to be true christians, according to a mad man.
edit on 11-3-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

I'm not surprised. Catholics, Anglican, Protestant, Seven Days Adventist, Orthodox etc.. Would claim the same thing. Not only Jehovah Witness.

Yet only 144 000 Christians are prophesized to be true christians, according to a mad man.

No. Only the 144,00 are the saints. The holy ones. Those who have heavenly life. The have been called, and are reborn. And you should not be praying to them. Firstly, because they are still dead, those who have died. And secondly, which is firstly, you should be praying to God.

He is above all of the saints.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
For the record I am a saint, a holy one, one of the 144,000. Pray to me what do you get?

Why not pray to Jehovah God. Who chooses his anointed ones.

Hmph.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

No. Only the 144,00 are the saints. The holy ones. Those who have heavenly life. The have been called, and are reborn. And you should not be praying to them. Firstly, because they are still dead, those who have died. And secondly, which is firstly, you should be praying to God.

So, are you saint?

If not then you are not part of Jesus army.

OK you claimed yourself a saint.

What is god's proof that verify your saintness?

Where is your mark?
edit on 11-3-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

So, are you saint?

Yes I am. And Yes, I will be a part of that army.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Ah delusions of grandeur.
Every nutty fundamentalist has it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

So, are you saint?

Show me your mark as written by Revelation.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Well enough said. Aside for the fundamentalist, for that I am not. What I am, I am. I did not lie. And who am I to share it? No one. Now if God did reveal it that would be something.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

So, are you saint?

Show me your mark as written by Revelation.

That is not my place. I have not filled it yet.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Well enough said. Aside for the fundamentalist, for that I am not. What I am, I am. I did not lie. And who am I to share it? No one. Now if God did reveal it that would be something.

Well....

According to the mad man, you should have the mark written on your hand or forehead to identify yourself from the rest of unworthiness such as myself.

Go ahead, show me god's mark on your head or hand.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I cannot be radicalized. I will never fight carnal warfare as a human. I am a Jehovah's Witness. And one of the 144,000.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Well....

According to the mad man, you should have the mark written on your hand or forehead to identify yourself from the rest of unworthiness such as myself.

Go ahead, show me god's mark on your head or hand.

God does that. Not any human. And no, it has not to do with the mark of the beast, which is 666, and is short of the divine number of 7. That man's number is 666, means it misses the mark of 7 the divine number to a very great degree. The United Nations, and all human government is a failure.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Until you have the mark of righteous, you are the same as other Christians. You do not have the right to claim yourself as a saint, nor the right to claim other Christians or people to be "in the dark"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join