It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are gods and we are Worthy of Pleasure

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
We're all ONE experiencing each other ONE as separate and individualistic. It's just an illusion of separation so an infinite amount of experiences can be experienced. JMO.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

I'm sorry to have to report a great tragedy.

I called the ancient and enduring gods and goddesses in convocation to enquire of them their opinions on this matter.

Without use of human speech
they told me quite clearly
of the ground of our fallacy:
"Anthropomorphism run amok
has separated humanity
from appreciation of
the enduring gods in reality."

I wrote out a grand explanation to share with the world.
A brilliant far reaching tour de force through history,
natural and cultural;
through civilizations rising and falling,
poetry, hymn, play acting, and philosophy;
dark age and enlightenment;
the separation of reality from theology.

Four hours and more I joyfully labored upon this gift for all.
And then ...
and then ... I clicked the wrong icon...
all gone, erased forever.

Oh No! Like a cake left out in the rain!

But seriously:

If the underlying question is: "Will acts of same gender sex cause the sunlight to cease twinkling on the morning dew; the grinding halt to all the awesome and enduring forces greater than ourselves that interact to cause the twinkling?"

The answer is clearly: No.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: nerbot

All depends on what you think God is tbh.

God to me is a mechanism used by those who cannot accept or understand the reality of the world around them shown to be true using evidence and facts.

Mine isn't judgmental and tbh mine is nothing that we can really understand on this plane even.
If you need more info because I can not put it on here pm me.

lol, How can you provide any useful information on something you admit you do not understand?

Sounds more like "spirituality" which is not exclusive to religion.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EricWise
For the record I am a saint, a holy one, one of the 144,000......

Behold, delusion strong is this one.

Do not be fooled by your reflection, no mirror is perfect.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: donktheclown

but, then, who, what are you?? am I a creation of your being, or are you a creation of my being, or are we both creations of some other being????

There are a couple to choose from:

TheLawOfOne.. There is only One of Us here, so You aren't what animates Your 'bonebag' but are actually what the person(s) You're interacting with, "feel". So there is 'Me' and You, the "other Me" and then there is that voice in Your head, the One that carries on the dialogue when all is silent. You'd never be able to pinpoint that part that is 'You'. That is why it is "treat the way You'd treat You.." because that is who/what You actually are...

OR

"The Egg" by Andy Weir..

www.galactanet.com...

It should also be noted that the OP touches on a bit of the beliefs of TheCathars.

en.wikipedia.org...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Whoa! its as if you're turning to dark side by imperceptible degrees. Its like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

But at the same time I often think that sacrifice and pain are overly emphasized in traditional religiosity.

The truth will set you free and you will like it! It will be (and is) a natural fit. So if you're coming from that angle ...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow, so many deluded people...the freedom mentioned in the 1st post sounds like freedom of a wild (not tamed or confined) animal.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Satan teaches you all of that.

We are all humans, we all come from one human. That is what the Bible teaches. His name was Adam. Even his wife, Eve, came from Adam's rib. So all humankind comes from one human. In God's eye there is no distinction. Only in yours.

The man and the woman are equal in God's eyes. But God put man as the head of the woman. Would the woman subject herself as the angles should to God? Again this is Satanic garbage. Satan is the one who wanted to usurp God's headship. Notice, he never challenged Jehovah's power.

You are all taught many false things by your father. He is on the wrong side of things.

Why not look for the one that loves you and is your real father.

God loves us all. We are his children. I'm sorry so many people have found a distorted religious experience. Satan distorts things on earth and brings disease and illness, not God.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Just because God is not manifesting himself to you, doesn't mean he doesn't exist. Study quantum physics and you'll see some amazing things you never thought possible.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Jehovah God will soon destroy all religion against his name. His name is Jehovah.

Well he is welcome to try...but he will fail miserably once again.

Stuck in an infinite loop because his name itself is distorted.

Too bad it forgot what this was all about.

Well...one way or the other it will ALL be freed.

It can decide for itself this time...the nice way or the hard way.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: EricWise

Yeah nutballs have been saying stuff like that for years.
Thing is if you were born in certain parts of the world you would be a Muslim or hindu or a shintoist.
It is all bollocks except for mine because at least mine says it is all made up.

I was born as a witness of Jehovah.

I am well aware the rest. And so is he. He isn't so much concerned as to those who know him now. They will in the future. You see the 144,00 have to be filled and while it is happening, a great crowd of sheep are gathering.

hummm...not a very great chance of even a handful of jehovahs witnesses surviving...they are just not coherent with the truth.

Feel free to surprise us, though.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
a reply to: EricWise

Jehovah God will soon destroy all religion against his name. His name is Jehovah.

So he's no different than the politicians of this world? Wanting to control and conquer?

Quite from it. He is one who wants justice and peace to reign. It will be that way.

That is the problem...the Universe and God itself is tired of REIGNS...CYCLES...in fact no chance at all exists for this to continue on.

All reign together or NOONE WILL...that is just the way that it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There are two paths. One to damnation and the other back home. The following page is from the book "Keys of Enoch"

We are not gods, we are immoral beings who kill one another on this ball call hellearth. Just saying.
There is a reason why man is a fallen being.
Keep digging and you will find the truth.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I understand the hatred. Indeed I do. I because of that, I will return your justice to you. May what you say and do and judge be exactly as you are judged. Remember you are speaking to one that will one day be your king and judge.

Hahaha we have been saving some very special swords for those of you who wish to be kings...time for a whole hearted cleansing.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
God is a state of existence. We humans will rewrite our interface with reality such that reality embodies manifest destiny of our will over the foundations of existence.

The end of the human era draws near, as does the dawn of the post-human age.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: yughii

Whoa! its as if you're turning to dark side by imperceptible degrees.

That's because you probably don't understand the difference between True Light and false light.

Light shines and reveals. Light is Truth and Honesty and Freedom.

Darkness conceals and hides. Darkness is suppression and oppression.

False Light causes people to hide and to suppress themselves and others, just like darkness, because it is darkness in disguised and mislabeled as "light".

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: everyonedies

Wow, so many deluded people...

Delusion is lying to yourself and others, in order to suppress yourself and others instead of being free. Darkness hides and suppresses, but Light shines and reveals.

...sounds like freedom of a wild (not tamed or confined) animal.

We can live natural with freedom or we can live in a New World Order type of society, with an artificial fakeness like a tamed and confined animal without freedom. Wild does not mean heartless, even wolves are social creatures who take care of their family. Wild means honest and free and natural. The difference between social animals and human beings is that the leaders of human beings who are scared of The Freedom of Honesty and Truth, can artificially create ways to create many artificial and oppressive rules.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Has anyone here read the series caled Conversations with God?

OP is saying what has been said many times over. We are God experiencing itself from different points of view. The crux is, that we have forgotten this. But forgetting is a very important factor in existence. Without forgetting, there is no creation, no remembering. It is a great and profound paradox. But that is life, imbued with paradox and polarity.

Here is a little story,

Once upon a time, there was a gethering of gods. These gods realised that they were the creators of all that they whished to experience, and that they could create anything that they could imagine to experience as a real reality, in any way shape and form that they decided, to experience that idea. One day, they all got together and decided to experience the idea of being unaware, for they were always aware, always awake, always knowing, And since they were always knowing, a few suggested that well, the experience that we have not had, is not knowing. How about creating the experience of not knowing? Alright, sounds like fun! And so they all created the idea into which they could project themselves, and in which, for all practial intents and purposes, they would no longer be awake, but would be asleep. They would no longer know but they would forget. And in the creation of this reality, they discovered something, that the creation of the reality in which you can forget, means, that along with that experience, you may create the idea of continuing to forget. This they discoverend, in a sense, but did not know they had discovered it, for they were not cognisent of what forgetting really means. They even forgot that there was something to discover. What the whole idea was all about, in creating the realm of forgetfulness, they even forgot why they had created it. And this created the idea of the cycle of always looking for that realm and never anywhere else, for to them, they had even forgotten there was anywhere else to look. And thus even upon leaving the physical form, once they had projected themselves into it, they never looked beyond the idea of that whicvh they had created and continuously retured, again and again and again, to that experience. Adding more and more momentum, more energy, to the idea of forgetting. Now, after time, there were also beings, who had chosen to play that game, to different extents and for different purposes, in different areas of the diversificated universe. Some were ahead of others, others were behind. All experiencing the idea of forgetting at different rates. In the course of time, which was a creation along with the the realm of forgetfulness, another side effect, which was perhaps not counted upon. There came to pass in many different areas, that beings did begin to remember. And as they remembered, they remembered that there were others of their kind, other gods, that went other places to play the same game. So now that they had remembered, and in a sense, more or less, gotten through a certain portion of the game, at least enough of it, so that they became aware that they were in fact playing a game, they decided to look up the other gods and see how they were doing. Some of them remembered, some did not. And thus it was understood, the idea of the different rate of time, the different dimensionalities that were created in the creation of, the limited idea of universe. The idea that there is variance and diversification in that way, allowed them to realise that time as a concept now existed, and that not everyone got through with the game at the same time. And some were still playing certain portions that some had finished playing many, many years ago. In this way, there are also the gods, portions of god, that had never chosen to play the game of physical reality. Those beings that remembered themselves, and went searching for their friends and found their friends not remembering, many times were open enough to their memory to know that they could communicate with those that had not yet chosen physical reality, and went to them, to discuss the entire idea of the differences that now existed. Since they know that they had, those that not went physical, a larger overview of all the differences within the Oneness. The gods who hadnt played the game of limitation, a game of forgetting, there was even some time spent getting them to believe such a thing as time existed, before it could be discussed, as to what had happened to the rest of the gods. Once they basically understood, they agreed, to always be available, should anyone choose to remember, so that it could immediately recognized that there was, and is, a mirror and a reflection , beyond in a sense, outside of in a sense, the limited game that some gods continue to play. In this way therefor, there is simply the opportunity for the gods that are still playing the game, at any moment, that they are in fact, playing a game. And to remember that they have created everything in that game. For those that have played, and those that have not, are aware that those that have chosen to play, haven chosen to play because it is simply one more thing that does exist within All That Is, and the enrichment of experiencing Everything that All That Is has to offer, is a very well-rounding experience. Those beings that had not chosen to play that game, have not experienced, in a sense, every corner of All That Is. And in this way cannot relate to the gods who have chosen to play the game in many ways, and are choosing in and of themselves to manifest their own manifestations in ways that have not in their terms, partaken of all that All That Is has to offer. Whereas the gods that have chosen to play the game, have. In this way, therefor, once they remember they are playing the game, can remember that they have given themselves the opportunity to play the game so that they will then contain that experience as one more experience that All That Is has to offer, and will then know, that once they remember, that they do contain ALL of All That Is, that they are ALL of All That Is, that they are the creators these gods, the creators of the universes.

We are gods creating our own reality with all intents and purposes.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

We are gods creating our own reality with all intents and purposes.

but we are not gods creating our own reality... we are the fragments of gods who have joined together in agreement, a joint venture so to speak, to create this reality to play in, there is a big difference. the founding gods had made certain agreements with each other, that certain rules would apply to all.. their fragments can not change their reality so drastically that it destroys other fragment's view of reality. that is why the magic has all but vanished from the world as the world has become more populated and people have gathered into larger groups.

a fragment does not have the same power and ability of the god. a fragment can through time, pick up some of the attributes of the other gods who are playing the game, become hybrids so to speak, and, it is possible that sometimes, a fragment of a god who wasn't part of the game originally could be slipped in without the knowledge of the founding gods to provide either a positive or a negative influence.
since there is no time as far as the gods are concerned, they still exist in their whole even though they are fragmented among their many creations.. the gods at any time can decide to end the game, and draw their fragments to them. but like I said, some fragments are more like hybrids now, and some have become strong enough to resist that draw.. the hybrids might instead be drawn toward others with similar characteristics, and new gods will be born, and those who are strong enough enough to resist the pull might pull in some of the drifters and again new gods will be born... it's kind of like the mating ritual of the gods.
of course, you and I, those little fragments, well, most of us will lose our self identity once we merge in this harvest unless we are deemed as being worthy by the god that we merge into to be preserved intact within them.
I'd like to note, that when I use the term god, I also mean the goddesses. Although they have been weakened, most still exist. and it is the goddesses who chose to sacrifice themselves and channel the creative forces that spreads their being across the nothingness and forms the next creation. if there is no goddess strong enough to channel that energy through, there can be no creation. if they can't jumpstart a new creation soon enough after they close the book on this one and have not taken part in other creations (are young gods, of which at least two have already come out of this creation) they will either have to allow themselves to be absorbed by the stronger gods or find themselves sleeping for a very long time.

Either the book isn't gonna be closed as soon as many think it is, or our gods, or their fragments have kind of screwed up!! we have had centuries of war against the goddeses, against the feminine, where the female has been forced to empower the mascaline instead of her own essence. why do you think one man might want six or seven obedient, servient wives to be "lord" over? there is an energy exchange going on! he is drawing it from each of them, making himself strong while weakening her, weakening the goddess, making sure that no new goddesses come into being. well, there has to be a new goddess to take over the reigns of the goddess who is to sacrifice herself for the new creation...
no, the book isn't gonna be closed anytime soon!

as always, take whatever I say with a grain of salt... half this stuff I had no intention of writing till it came out and I have no idea really where it came from.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I think we have a different definition of god. By my book, God = ALL THAT IS. It is the room, the chair, the sky. Everything is made of god because there is nothing else to create anything else from. We are god experiencing itself as All That Is.

Everything is made of god, experiencing and expressing itself in different ways.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join