It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are gods and we are Worthy of Pleasure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EricWise

That's worse I hope you do not knock on doors bothering folk oh and BS religion is not true.
God follows no religion.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You imagined my name "wise' meant nothing.

My wisdom is beyond most of your poking or fathoming.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

In your own mind. The truly wise would not follow man made religion.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Jehovah God will soon destroy all religion against his name. His name is Jehovah.

So he's no different than the politicians of this world? Wanting to control and conquer?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Thoroughly enjoyed your Op.

As individuals the power IS with use, individualy we can be that spirit and we can be that light.

Ain't nobody in history we venerate who was so great because "god" the best of us did our deeds because we deemed them good, it is us that shines that light and it is us who enact that spirit.

In his image.

Is God nowhere or is God now here?

I don't know but we shouldn't have to look elsewhere, we're more than capable of making our temple the church and being good ourselves.

If God is real and wants your love I don't feel he wants you to do so out of fear, do it out of love. I don't think we'll get there by judging others "unworthy" or sinners. Love them regardless, never let another dictate to you in regards to the nature of your spirit and heart.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude

Jehovah God will soon destroy all religion against his name. His name is Jehovah.

So he's no different than the politicians of this world? Wanting to control and conquer?

Quite from it. He is one who wants justice and peace to reign. It will be that way.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Religion is a snare and a racket. That has been shared with you for decades. Jehovah's Witnesses started it, if you recall.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Religion is a snare and a racket. That has been shared with you for decades. Jehovah's Witnesses started it, if you recall.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EricWise

www.google.com.mx... 6JLLVm-8K6M%252C_&usg=__HVinb5uIlKFE9PpVXlwHtqgjvaw%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdloDYnuTZAhWmjlQKHdbMAoAQ9QEILTAB#imgrc=mrB85oM6wpSm-M:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

No they didn't.
How do you know yours is the right one? Hindus think they are right Muslims think they are but you are all wrong.
It is nothing more than tribalism like I said it depends who your parents were and where you were born which makes you believe in a certain religion not because it is actually true.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You see the 144,00 have to be filled and while it is happening, a great crowd of sheep are gathering.

Out of millions Christians, only 144,000 have their mark on? Don't you think it's alarming? Considered only a very small fraction of Christians been chosen, you may have to work very hard to earn your place.

I won't take words of hallucinated self-proclaimed "prophet" seriously if I were you.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

No they didn't.
How do you know yours is the right one? Hindus think they are right Muslims think they are but you are all wrong.
It is nothing more than tribalism like I said it depends who your parents were and where you were born which makes you believe in a certain religion not because it is actually true.

It has nothing to do with what you think. It has to do with prophecy. AS it was promised:

(Isaiah 43:10) . . .“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

You see the 144,00 have to be filled and while it is happening, a great crowd of sheep are gathering.

Out of millions Christians, only 144,000 have their mark on? Don't you think it's alarming? Considered only a very small fraction of Christians been chosen, you may have to work very hard to earn your place.

I won't take words of hallucinated self-proclaimed "prophet" seriously if I were you.

There are millions of Christians who are not of the small fold.
edit on 11-3-2018 by EricWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

There are millions of Christians who are not of the small fold.

And the millions upon millions of Christians are Jehovah's Witnesses.

The rest of you in Christendom are out in the dark.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

God saw it in her eyes long before you existed. He is eternal. You see. 

And?

As far as I'm aware God never told me, God never told her to be happy, God did not make her happy.

If anything God made sure she suffered through pregnancy, something about her ancestors being utter Bell ends and pissing God off so all Women must suffer in child birth.

Utter dodge pot your god isn't he?

eternal. You see. He has seen all things. As far as telling you anything. NO...There is a way someone can give you information. And that is by means of understanding

So like... Converting the Pagans before you kill them is... Saving them?

Of course, I'm just mocking but at the same time I'm making points.

You do not stand between me and God, your doctrine shall not save me. I was already free.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Yeah my club is right everyone else's is wrong says the Christians,Hindus,Muslims,Jews and white monkeyists.
Brainwashed if you have to follow another person's version of God.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

God saw it in her eyes long before you existed. He is eternal. You see. 

And?

As far as I'm aware God never told me, God never told her to be happy, God did not make her happy.

If anything God made sure she suffered through pregnancy, something about her ancestors being utter Bell ends and pissing God off so all Women must suffer in child birth.

Utter dodge pot your god isn't he?

eternal. You see. He has seen all things. As far as telling you anything. NO...There is a way someone can give you information. And that is by means of understanding

So like... Converting the Pagans before you kill them is... Saving them?

Of course, I'm just mocking but at the same time I'm making points.

You do not stand between me and God, your doctrine shall not save me. I was already free.

You should stop worrying about me. Of course you mock. So did Pharaoh. I don't stand between you and anyone. In fact. I am a gateway between you and Jehovah. You are privileged to have someone as your servant standing today. And it is because of undeserved kindness on both of our parts. I realize that. Do you?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This gateway is closed.

link   
This gateway is closed.

link   
This gateway is closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>