It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIBERAL MEDIA is More Damaging to the USA Than Russian Bots-Spies-Hackers Combined.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You know when the Dems cannot accept Trumps positive accomplishments that the virus of satanic hate has taken hold of them. Already we see that the accomplishment of the settlement of North/South Korea by Trump is discounted among the left. Satan has taken their souls!
edit on 11-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You're right. Now, almost every satan-posessed "expert" showing up on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc.. is saying that there's so much CHAOS in the White House, it's going to be impossible for Trump accomplish anything with Kim Jong.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Um....

That’s because 91% of trumps actions were negative..

Just because they are not willing to fabricate accomplishments like the Fox News types , doesn’t make them biased..

All things are not created equal.. an unbiased person doesn’t pretend like climate change could go either way..

95% of scientists agree, and 5% disagree. Pretending like that is an issue that is hotly debated IS BEING BIASED..

What you really mean is “how come the msm doesn’t worship trump like the big orange God I know him to be??”

Lmao

Negative to THEM..the corporations and freaks who want to change everything and keep things on the constant downward spiral it was on.

To those of us with eyes to see...cannot find much he has done that is NEGATIVE for normal everyday Americans.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The Republicans should GO ON OFFENSE against the liberal media, like President Trump is doing.

Instead they're always playing defense, or even outright raising the White Flag of Surrender, like Senate leader Mitch McConnell did last month. McConnell told a giddy New York Times that Republicans would likely lose their majority in the Senate this coming November, and quite a few House seats.

Personally, I think there are only a scant few politicians who are NOT blackmailable by the media. The majority are afraid to take on the media, like President Trump frequently does.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 10, 2018
IMO, the Trump Administration/U.S. Govt should "be tough" on the liberal media, like they are with North Korea, Russia, China, and other countries who attempt to harm America in some way.

-CareWeMust

You're a fascist. Got it. Maybe don't make it so obvious next time.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
TLDR:

"I can't have it my way, everyone is being mean about Donny, you should only watch fox because it's definitely not biased, and we should ban free speech because I'm upset."

The hypocrisy is staggering.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: odzeandennz

The Onion ran an article years ago called 'White Foragers Report Threat Of Black Looters.' I often think of it when I see one side seeing only negatives in 'the other side' and positives on their own side. It's the myth of bias only existing on one side.

Yes, its called insane stupidity.

People falling for the same old tricks, blame blame blame, negatively generalize everyone. Might as well be running around without a #ing brain.

Im no religious man, but i find it ironic how many of the self professed religious conservo-nazis are so accusatory and condemning of "lefty libby retard dumby commies"...

Im just an independent, but how can they not see what's going on?

A startling amount of these people sound more and more like inane 5th grade bullies every day. Paranoia ramping up, delusional thinking....blame blame blame...accusing people left and left of this that and the other thing.

Guess what?

Satan was named "the accuser."

There's a latin saying im fond of...it goes:

Ingredior in meus calceus, quod vos mos agnosco.

Walk in my shoes, and you will know.

😱👻👽😈

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Personally, I think there are only a scant few politicians who are NOT blackmailable by the media. The majority are afraid to take on the media, like President Trump frequently does.

You cannot blackmail someone who has done nothing wrong. You would rather the wrongdoers stay in power? I would rather the media expose them. How ironic that the darling of the religious right used campaign funds to buy the silence of the sex worker he cheated on his pregnant wife with. It's all the liberal media's fault, right?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 10, 2018

From JUNE 2017 thru FEBRUARY 2018, 91% (NINETY-ONE PERCENT!) of Liberal Media reports on President Trump and America, were NEGATIVE. Only 9% of all Trump/USA stories on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, have been positive. FYI: Liberal media is 88% of all U.S. media.

Source for 2017: www.washingtonpost.com... 8a96
Source for 2018: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Here is the amazingly large (and growing) list of President Trumps accomplishments for the United States and Americans.
Updated Weekly: www.magapill.com...

Looking at that list, what motivates 88% of the news outlets in America, to broadcast 91% negative news about the U.S. President and the very country where they are headquartered?

I can understand them being disappointed over Hillary and Obama, but this imbalance of news reporting is irrationally extreme.

There must be something at the top of CBS-NBC-CNN-ABC-NYT-WaPO that needs to be kept hidden. It could be any combination of bribery, pedophilia, murders...or whatever. But it's becoming obvious that they fear President Donald Trump's Administration will expose the crimes that they (top brass) have committed, or constantly commit.

It's ironic and sad that the liberal media's extreme negativeness against the U.S. and President Trump, does FAR MORE to sew discord and division within our country, than the Russian influences which these liberal news outlets constantly complain about.

IMO, the Trump Administration/U.S. Govt should "be tough" on the liberal media, like they are with North Korea, Russia, China, and other countries who attempt to harm America in some way.

-CareWeMust

The deceit and sabotage displayed by the Democrats and their partners in the alphabet agencies before, during and after the election was and continues to be so egregious they had to and certainly did pull out all stops in an attempt to deflect the abuse of the electoral process. The madness will continue until someone or a group grows a huge set in order to put an end to the deception. It's gone too far for the left and the MSM to suddenly stop on their own.
edit on 11-3-2018 by eNaR because: ....because !!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Do none of you Trump fans worry even a little bit about the endless parade of fascist slogans and ideology you're all unleashing?

Do none of you know that 'liberal' means 'free'?

And when you want to smash the liberal press, what you mean is you want to smash the free press that dares to say negative things about your glorious leader?

Do you not understand why that makes everybody else very concerned?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Free press?

Ready?

edit on 3.11.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yeah having state controlled media would be soooo much better.
Thing is some like the op would welcome it.

The media is state controlled today. And the gov is liberal, period. We have voted in the opposite a few times but mostly the ones we think are for common sense play conservatives on TV. Close the doors and they support the liberal/progressive agenda.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I'm sick of the hypocrisy. the media establishment continues to claim fairness and deny bias but they are totally unfair and biased. I'd have more respect for them if they were honest about being advocacy journalists.

Fox told the truth about Obama but it never got hateful. these leftists are totally hateful and they are unable to think / report clearly.

lots of things going on--as mentioned, in the world of science especially--and being ignored.

we the people deserve much better from our media.

lol... they claimed he was a secret muslim spy here to destroy america and take away everyones guns. FOX was massively hateful towards ANYTHING Obama did.

Well tell me how this wasn't true?
in the end
he helped ISIS
He said those jobs were never coming back
He supported Gores stupid ideas and the cities are underwater now for our inaction, oh wait
He gave how many billions to the Iranians who gave it to the insurgents in the ME?

Yea laugh out loud and swallow that crow pie!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Um....

That’s because 91% of trumps actions were negative..

Lmao

Propaganda at its best is what I see and I am not a damn Trumpster even if I did vote against HRC with him. DJT has surprised the economist as well as many of us who use our brains. See Little Kim's reaction and many more pleasantry's for the citizens of the US.

If the US proliferates our economy in a positive the whole world improves with us. That alone has done wonders for other country's despite the tariff threat of 25% on steel.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Magapill.com? ROFL. Maga pill? Some of you have taken too many of those. Overdose.
But props to the one who registered that domain. The domain name will attract plenty of idiots, obviously.

Yet you're on a site called 'above top secret' whose content is usually general news posted a couple of hours after it has already been viewed millions of times on Facebook. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, or if you do you should at least be consistent lol.

Above top secret could mean a lot of things. I don't own a Facebook account. I'm not addicted to news posted by Russian bots on Facebook. Looks like you have been exposed once or twice. However the domain name Maga pill describes the sad state OF ATS since Camacho became president.
Cult alike behavior, Trump can't do no wrong.. What alt right idiots financed by Putin haven't understood yet is that USA is not a totalitarian #hole like Russia. Your cultists behavior and exaggeration of Trump will come back and bite you
in the ass so hard. Trumps approval ratings are doqn to 35%..keep pandering to the nazi fascist alt right base and those numbers will be down in the 20'ies. Tactics of pandering the extreme base of voters might work in a Censorship states such as Russia.. Who ever is paying for the crap in America US wasting money
edit on 11-3-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yeah having state controlled media would be soooo much better.
Thing is some like the op would welcome it.

The media is state controlled today. And the gov is liberal, period. We have voted in the opposite a few times but mostly the ones we think are for common sense play conservatives on TV. Close the doors and they support the liberal/progressive agenda.

you and your Russia buddies are state controlled.....members of the press that criticize Trump get death threats from right-wingers all the time.....is there a true republican on ATS???.....I don't see any, all I see are fascists, and anarchists, who are DESPERATLY trying to destroy America.....what wrong?.....can't alex jones get your nut off any more?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Magapill.com? ROFL. Maga pill? Some of you have taken too many of those. Overdose.
But props to the one who registered that domain. The domain name will attract plenty of idiots, obviously.

Yet you're on a site called 'above top secret' whose content is usually general news posted a couple of hours after it has already been viewed millions of times on Facebook. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, or if you do you should at least be consistent lol.

Above top secret could mean a lot of things. I don't own a Facebook account. I'm not addicted to news posted by Russian bots on Facebook. Looks like you have been exposed once or twice. However the domain name Maga pill describes the sad state OF ATS since Camacho became president.
Cult alike behavior, Trump can't do no wrong.. What alt right idiots financed by Putin haven't understood yet is that USA is not a totalitarian #hole like Russia. Your cultists behavior and exaggeration of Trump will come back and bite you
in the ass so hard. Trumps approval ratings are doqn to 35%..keep pandering to the nazi fascist alt right base and those numbers will be down in the 20'ies. Tactics of pandering the extreme base of voters might work in a Censorship states such as Russia.. Who ever is paying for the crap in America US wasting money

That's a lot of kool-aid in one post.

You are acting like only the alt-right voted for Trump, nobody else. That's not true, but if it was it would be even more hilarious that Hillary's 1.2 billion campaign (backed by the media, the previous president, the military industrial complex, the DNC rigging the primaries for her, billionaire 'philanthropists', economists, BLM, LGBT groups, femenists, poll favouritism, rigged debates, support from world leaders, online shills correcting the record, celebrities [I could go on..]) lost to just the far right without the help of the regular right wing.

You bring up Russian bots, like most leftists do, as though they one-sided, yet Facebook and Twitter both claimed the bots were pro-Trump before the election and anti-Trump after the election. Pretty pointless bringing them into an argument as though you have a point.

You also claim the alt right is financed by Russia.

Your post is full of wild claims presented as facts, but I think if you try to corroborate what you have said you will find yourself lacking proof. That should surely make you question whether your talking points are based on facts or emotions?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

What I find most damaging is the way we are divided. Media has been used to divide us instead of unite us in common causes. Most of the things that affect us...financials, health, etc. are not covered because of special interest lobbying to the media nd our govt. by international banks and big Pharma. So useful information doesn't naturally reach the public because of censorship. Underscoring this is the social media clamp down on truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Funniest thing about the OP is that he is falling for the narrative. Bots, spies and Hackers? lmao!

Do you know what a bot is? Do you know what a spy does? Hackers? LOL!!!

In order for your statement to be true, There must be proof.

FYI Spies don't meddle in the news or politics, neither do hackers. I mean do you even know what a hacker is or does? LOL and bots? sigh....

I give up on this world. People are so gullible and like to just assume and make things up. They hear one thing and just roll with it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Exactly. Since 50% voted Trump unless the media is cherry picking who goes on air it should be 50 50. It's not.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join