It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIBERAL MEDIA is More Damaging to the USA Than Russian Bots-Spies-Hackers Combined.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
somebody needs to get their definitions straight. Their is no liberal media.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: carewemust

Um....

That’s because 91% of trumps actions were negative..

Just because they are not willing to fabricate accomplishments like the Fox News types , doesn’t make them biased..

All things are not created equal.. an unbiased person doesn’t pretend like climate change could go either way..

95% of scientists agree, and 5% disagree. Pretending like that is an issue that is hotly debated IS BEING BIASED..

What you really mean is “how come the msm doesn’t worship trump like the big orange God I know him to be??”

Lmao

Tune in MSNBC/CNN and it’s a guarantee it’s Trump bashing. It’s hysterical. They are clearly obsessed with bashing Trump. Just look at their twitter.

Don’t know about you, but I would go insane. Even if it was constant Hillary bashing.

They squeeze in rarely other news for a minute then back to Trump bashing. I have a female friend who dislikes President Trump and voted hilldog.

She was watching CNN avidly last year and agrees they take it over board. She got burnt out with Trump bashing. She said it wasn’t news anymore. She got sick of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Mach2
This is a perfect example.
The economy has been in full swing recovery since 2012. Trump has nothing to do with it.
Why was it that he said Obama inflated the figures or down played unrmployment. Lol. You can't see through that can you? No no don't claim you can. You cant. You actually believe trump has done something for you. Wait. See how fast increased health insurance costs and new tariffs eat up that tax reduction. Lol. Of course trump will find a way to blame someone else. Probably Obama or better still Hillary who was never in power. Lol.

Which is it?

Trump haters were drumming that the economy would tank and crash as soon as Trump was elected. Doomed!

Now since that didn’t happen, it’s now “Trump has nothing to do with the economy doing great”

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 10, 2018

From JUNE 2017 thru FEBRUARY 2018, 91% (NINETY-ONE PERCENT!) of Liberal Media reports on President Trump and America, were NEGATIVE. Only 9% of all Trump/USA stories on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, have been positive. FYI: Liberal media is 88% of all U.S. media.

Source for 2017: www.washingtonpost.com... 8a96
Source for 2018: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Here is the amazingly large (and growing) list of President Trumps accomplishments for the United States and Americans.
Updated Weekly: www.magapill.com...

Looking at that list, what motivates 88% of the news outlets in America, to broadcast 91% negative news about the U.S. President and the very country where they are headquartered?

I can understand them being disappointed over Hillary and Obama, but this imbalance of news reporting is irrationally extreme.

There must be something at the top of CBS-NBC-CNN-ABC-NYT-WaPO that needs to be kept hidden. It could be any combination of bribery, pedophilia, murders...or whatever. But it's becoming obvious that they fear President Donald Trump's Administration will expose the crimes that they (top brass) have committed, or constantly commit.

It's ironic and sad that the liberal media's extreme negativeness against the U.S. and President Trump, does FAR MORE to sew discord and division within our country, than the Russian influences which these liberal news outlets constantly complain about.

IMO, the Trump Administration/U.S. Govt should "be tough" on the liberal media, like they are with North Korea, Russia, China, and other countries who attempt to harm America in some way. -CareWeMust

Absolutely!! It's time that we crack down on things that make the OP sad!! The rest of the world should agree with her, or shut up! Or get shut down!! Freedom of speech is bad for America!!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I think if we are being honest, 91% negative news to the average American means he is doing bad 91% of the time. Unless this is true, the media is doing the American public a disservice and lying by omission.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

Exactly!

Im not a D.T. fan boy. Im also not against him.

He is the POTUS at this time and as such, I only hope for the best outcomes.

Projecting ill will and virtriol onto the POTUS all willy nilly is, to me, a mistake.

Just because the man as an individual may have made questionable statements and otherwise in the past, does NOT mean you should hasten bad decisions and doom via the POTUS and his cabinet, through your negativr assumptions.

I hold fast hope that he and his cabinet DO THEIR BEST.

Why?

Because id rather believe in hope and assurance, than believe in chaos and doom.

Why?

Because mind over matter. Simple.

Accountability comes to us in forms many would least expect.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

The only things Trump has done that have actually impacted me are;
Lowering my taxes
Eliminating the Obamacare mandate

Oh wait, he said stuff on Twitter.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The globalist liberal media is without doubt the greatest enemy the western civilisation has ever seen, never mind Russia these people are literally self destructive and a danger to themselves

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

theres plenty of proof hes a terrible person with his own quotes and videos and theres non against me as i dont treat the opposite sex like sex objoct or lesser beings

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

What utter tripe.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

What good are you doing judging his character, though?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lowering my taxes

I take it you do not own property, then. Or do you live in an unincorporated area so you do not have to pay local taxes.

Here's hoping you never need to be hospitalized. Presumably you are not a veteran and have no family in the armed forces, otherwise you might want to consider his foreign policy as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

March 10, 2018

From JUNE 2017 thru FEBRUARY 2018, 91% (NINETY-ONE PERCENT!) of Liberal Media reports on President Trump and America, were NEGATIVE. Only 9% of all Trump/USA stories on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, have been positive. FYI: Liberal media is 88% of all U.S. media.

Here is the amazingly large (and growing) list of President Trumps accomplishments for the United States and Americans.

Looking at that list, what motivates 88% of the news outlets in America, to broadcast 91% negative news about the U.S. President and the very country where they are headquartered?

Extreme corruption and rumors of such for starters.

I can understand them being disappointed over Hillary and Obama, but this imbalance of news reporting is irrationally extreme.

I didn't see you complaining about conservative media being overly negative towards Obama while he was President, but because Trump is your boy the media has to treat him nicely apparently.

There must be something at the top of CBS-NBC-CNN-ABC-NYT-WaPO that needs to be kept hidden. It could be any combination of bribery, pedophilia, murders...or whatever. But it's becoming obvious that they fear President Donald Trump's Administration will expose the crimes that they (top brass) have committed, or constantly commit.

It's ironic and sad that the liberal media's extreme negativeness against the U.S. and President Trump, does FAR MORE to sew discord and division within our country, than the Russian influences which these liberal news outlets constantly complain about.

IMO, the Trump Administration/U.S. Govt should "be tough" on the liberal media, like they are with North Korea, Russia, China, and other countries who attempt to harm America in some way.

Ever heard of the 1st Amendment? I know it isn't as important to you as the 2nd, but it has some words to say about what you want to do to the liberal media that you despise so irrationally.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

The globalist liberal media is without doubt the greatest enemy the western civilisation has ever seen, never mind Russia these people are literally self destructive and a danger to themselves

Holy hyperbole Batman!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Mach2
This is a perfect example.
The economy has been in full swing recovery since 2012. Trump has nothing to do with it.
Why was it that he said Obama inflated the figures or down played unrmployment. Lol. You can't see through that can you? No no don't claim you can. You cant. You actually believe trump has done something for you. Wait. See how fast increased health insurance costs and new tariffs eat up that tax reduction. Lol. Of course trump will find a way to blame someone else. Probably Obama or better still Hillary who was never in power. Lol.

Which is it?

Trump haters were drumming that the economy would tank and crash as soon as Trump was elected. Doomed!

Now since that didn’t happen, it’s now “Trump has nothing to do with the economy doing great”

Yeah and it wasn't his/obama's fault it sucked for 8 yrs, it was Bush's fault.

Now his wonderful policies are coming to fruition.

lolololol!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

March 10, 2018

IMO, the Trump Administration/U.S. Govt should "be tough" on the liberal media, like they are with North Korea, Russia, China, and other countries who attempt to harm America in some way. -CareWeMust

Absolutely!! It's time that we crack down on things that make the OP sad!! The rest of the world should agree with her, or shut up! Or get shut down!! Freedom of speech is bad for America!!

Yeah like riot when Pelosi is about to give a speech!

You're canadian, you wear a sari now?

How's bollywood btw?

Learn any new dance moves?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian

I think if we are being honest, 91% negative news to the average American means he is doing bad 91% of the time. Unless this is true, the media is doing the American public a disservice and lying by omission.

Ya think?!

(post by burgerbuddy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

If it weren't for the media there would be no Democrat party. At least not a relevant one. They push the liberal talking points 24/7. Even when it's 100% fake news they just keep repeating it and the brainwashed masses keep repeating it.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lowering my taxes

I take it you do not own property, then. Or do you live in an unincorporated area so you do not have to pay local taxes.

Here's hoping you never need to be hospitalized. Presumably you are not a veteran and have no family in the armed forces, otherwise you might want to consider his foreign policy as well.

He will just go where the illegals go.

No prob.

Where do u go? Mayo clinic?

You some kinda rich guy?

Foreign policy? now WE are the crazy mofo on the block.

You got a problem with that? They know where you live.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join