It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIBERAL MEDIA is More Damaging to the USA Than Russian Bots-Spies-Hackers Combined.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
March 10, 2018

From JUNE 2017 thru FEBRUARY 2018, 91% (NINETY-ONE PERCENT!) of Liberal Media reports on President Trump and America, were NEGATIVE. Only 9% of all Trump/USA stories on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, have been positive. FYI: Liberal media is 88% of all U.S. media.

Source for 2017: www.washingtonpost.com... 8a96
Source for 2018: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Here is the amazingly large (and growing) list of President Trumps accomplishments for the United States and Americans.
Updated Weekly: www.magapill.com...

Looking at that list, what motivates 88% of the news outlets in America, to broadcast 91% negative news about the U.S. President and the very country where they are headquartered?

I can understand them being disappointed over Hillary and Obama, but this imbalance of news reporting is irrationally extreme.

There must be something at the top of CBS-NBC-CNN-ABC-NYT-WaPO that needs to be kept hidden. It could be any combination of bribery, pedophilia, murders...or whatever. But it's becoming obvious that they fear President Donald Trump's Administration will expose the crimes that they (top brass) have committed, or constantly commit.

It's ironic and sad that the liberal media's extreme negativeness against the U.S. and President Trump, does FAR MORE to sew discord and division within our country, than the Russian influences which these liberal news outlets constantly complain about.

IMO, the Trump Administration/U.S. Govt should "be tough" on the liberal media, like they are with North Korea, Russia, China, and other countries who attempt to harm America in some way.

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/10/2018 by carewemust because: wording adjustments

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is there a news outlet that just shows this is what happened? That's what I would like to watch.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

Is there a news outlet that just shows this is what happened? That's what I would like to watch.

Fox News has both Liberal hosts (example: Sheppard Smith), and Conservative hosts (Sean Hannity).

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The worse part is to see how they weaponized their freedom of speech.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The worse part is to see how they weaponized their freedom of speech.

I agree. They've weaponized it waaay out of proportion to what's reality. Like I said in the OP, there's something BIG that they don't want to have exposed.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That is a fun little site, thanks for the find. I have no idea why the MSM blast Trump as much as they do. I don’t like Trump as i’m Sure you know but when I watch the news I don’t mind seeing a bit of it but I would rather see news about what’s going on in the world and also more SCIENCE! There is so much going on that is not being reported on. I still do my digging on the internet but some elderly don’t. They get 90% of the news from a television. They miss out on a lot of really important things going on.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

From JUNE 2017 thru FEBRUARY 2018, 91% (NINETY-ONE PERCENT!) of Liberal Media reports on President Trump and America, were NEGATIVE. Only 9% of all Trump/USA stories on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, have been positive.

The clue is in the term 'Liberal media.' Their editorial stance is to oppose Conservative policies and politicians whilst favouring the Liberal ones. This is reflected in FOX News where their editorial stance promotes Conservatives and opposes Liberals.

IMO, the Trump Administration/U.S. Govt should "be tough" on the liberal media, like they are with North Korea, Russia, China, and other countries who attempt to hurt America in some way.

NK (really?!), Russia and China have oppressive, state-controlled media. The first two are known to imprison and/or kill journalists. It's far better to us use your spending power and not give Liberal media any oxygen. Supporting imprisonment and/or execution would actually fulfil some of the concerns Liberal media have about Trump's Presidency.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Our analysts also measured the spin of coverage by tallying all evaluative statements about the President and his top officials uttered by anchor, reporters or non-partisan news sources such as experts or voters.

Uhh voters are partisan........

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

It's far better to us use your spending power and not give Liberal media any oxygen

Apparently, it’s actually better to talk about the mean liberal media every day...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Kandinsky

It's far better to us use your spending power and not give Liberal media any oxygen

Apparently, it’s actually better to talk about the mean liberal media every day...

Every minute of every day...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

i think its no secret the liberal media despise Trump and his minions.
but you should have tried finding a positive news article on Obama and his family in conservative news outlets... forget a year time span, try finding something positive til this day, then get triggered..

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I totally agree.

You would hope that with freedom of the press, would come responsibility. Sadly, that is not the case.

I think it is wearing thin on a lot of ppl. Trashing trump 24/7 is devicive for the purpose of advancing an agenda, and a growing number of Americans are seeing it for what it is.

Like most libs/dems, the MSM have nothing to offer, so they resort to hate.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The Onion ran an article years ago called 'White Foragers Report Threat Of Black Looters.' I often think of it when I see one side seeing only negatives in 'the other side' and positives on their own side. It's the myth of bias only existing on one side.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i think its no secret the liberal media despise Trump and his minions.
but you should have tried finding a positive news article on Obama and his family in conservative news outlets... forget a year time span, try finding something positive til this day, then get triggered..

Aside from the fact that racism has diminished to the point that America elected a black president, where are all the positives?

President Trump spent a considerable part of his first year undoing what Obama did, and look how the economy exploded, Isis has been neutralized, we are out of the ridiculously burdensome Paris accord, etc, etc.

I'll take results over PC any time.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Looking at that list, what motivates 88% of the news outlets in America, to broadcast 91% negative news about the U.S. President

To radicalize you and their viewers against each other and divide America down party lines.

Seems to be working pretty well.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Yeah having state controlled media would be soooo much better.
Thing is some like the op would welcome it.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

IMO, the Trump Administration/U.S. Govt should "be tough" on the liberal media, like they are with North Korea, Russia, China, and other countries who attempt to harm America in some way.

Yeah, whenever Trump says or does something incredibly stupid (which is all the time), the MSM should not report on it at all and instead report propaganda stories, which have been personally pre-approved by Trump himself... Like how he hits a hole in one every time, or how the sun didn't set the day he was born.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

They should only write good things about the Christ like trump it appears.
The idolisation of him is unbelievable. We should be fighting them all left and right alike.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The very same thing happened with FOX news and Obama... non stop virulent hate for him and his policies.

Perhaps the fact that he wasn't under investigation, sleeping and paying off hookers, making fun of the disabled etc made him a little palatable for the media and public in general.

I was not a fan of the ongoing wars, paying off the banks during the housing crisis etc... so I am not a huge Obama fan, but to suggest that there wasn't massive hate constantly sent his was is disingenuous.

If we look objectively (which is hard when we get stuck in our bubbles of the left/right paradigm) what it really looks like is this: the government/deep state and media arm of the intelligence community swings the pendulum back and forth and alternates between fear of conservatives ideals to fear of progressive ideals, we get stuck in the middle, fearing each other which makes it easier to push through legislation/wars etc that we'd otherwise never consider.

We are getting played... and its our job to try and see through the obfuscation and not let them scare us in to doing something we know isn't right and healthy for us and the world around us.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yeah having state controlled media would be soooo much better.
Thing is some like the op would welcome it.

I don't believe OP, or anyone else wants "state controlled" media, but perhaps an unbiased media is not to much to ask?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join