It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yountville CA active shooting and hostage situation happening now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Lots of double posts these days. Damned Russian hackers!

Careful, or you might vote for Trump.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Interesting the media completely ignored the recent stories of the kid who brought a bomb to school and the black kid who shot his parents at college. I guess they didn't help push their take guns away from every citizen narrative.

it's sad i actually had someone use that bomb incident as a reason for gun control. that because it did not go off, that it meant bombs were not a real treat, because kids can't build working bombs. and therefore by getting rid of "assault rifles" (or at least guns that look like assault rifles), that the problem would go away. he also went on about how much worse the damage from am an AR-15 is compared to any other gun. and that no other legal hunting rifle or gun could cause the damage of an AR-15.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If this is at a Federal facility then the FBI will be doing the investigation, which is making me instantly suspicious. If they start pushing more gun control targeted at Veterans you'll know the fix is in.

Note he is allegedly wearing the 'uniform' of all black, like most of the other whack shooters. It's what you call a 'tell.'

And I can guarantee you he's been a recipient of prior mental health 'treatment.'

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Good thing it is not a sanctuary city if Feds are coming in.... hope it all ends ok.
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002018-03-09T21:00:41-06:000941 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
All dead now.

2 hostages and the guman.

It's over.

edit on 3 9 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The deceased hostages treated and released the man two weeks ago.

Regards

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
All dead now.

It's over.

So I was right to call on the guy being head shot before this outcome. Had a feeling this one was gonna turn sour.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

All dead now.

It's over.

So I was right to call on the guy being head shot before this outcome. Had a feeling this one was gonna turn sour.

Yeah, very sad.

3 dead women and the perp.

Just heard it.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

All dead now.

It's over.

Congratulations.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't get why suicidal people feel the need to take others with them,I really don't. You have already ruined lived taking your own,but why take other peoples lives and be a murderer as well? Gutless wonders.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I guess they don't want to go alone. Maybe it was this person feeling of being abandoned by the system, maybe it was the point that this person felt alone in the world, or maybe these people knew the shooter and they all shared something in common. We'll never know now.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I guess they don't want to go alone. Maybe it was this person feeling of being abandoned by the system, maybe it was the point that this person felt alone in the world, or maybe these people knew the shooter and they all shared something in common. We'll never know now.

All of those reasons suck.
There is no reason to take the life of others while taking your own life.

NONE.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

All dead now.

It's over.

Congratulations.

I also Won 20 bucks on the challenger exploding.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

All dead now.

It's over.

Congratulations.

You are on a roll.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

All dead now.

It's over.

Congratulations.

You are on a roll.

Id prefeer to be wrong though. lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I agree, but sadly in these cases all we can do for picking the shooters mind is put ourselves in there shoes and think it out. It's not an excuse or being an apologist, but rather an attempt to see the cause to try and prevent the effect in the future.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

All the more reason to avoid more wars, like President Trump is doing. The trauma causes some soldiers to "snap", years later.

edit on 3/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

that place is specifically to treat veterans with PTSD...and this shooter was asked to leave last week.....sounds like they had a problem with him....people said they have complained for years that anyone could walk right in and shoot up 300 people in the cafeteria but they they never did anything...he was wearing a bullet proof vest

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

This year is gonna be huge on stats, probably over 400 rifle kills easy - thats still 1/10th of sucides from bullying, motorcycle deaths, and arson but who cares #disarmfreedom

BTW on behalf of all the NRA members I've ever know F this F'ng F F - I don't believe in hell but I hope he's there anyway.

The only good thing that can come of this is a serious attempt to deal with PTSD like opening up informed clinical trials on micro dosing '___' and even pot use if it works.
edit on 9-3-2018 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Micro dosing what? Possibly l s d,or even magic shrooms....both tend to make you look from the outside inwards and identify problems,and show u multiple ways to deal with them....I know from first hand experience... And it does work. Some would call them trips,I tend to call them visions. Havnt touched any drug bar beer and tobacco in 20yrs and I'm fine. Big parma is the cure,and the blame all in one nasty nutshell.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join