It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm still blanking on who "C" could be.

In post #1001, did you notice this:

D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'

HRC. Pure evil.

Edit: I just had a thought about "POTUS DECLINE>". Perhaps this is a message to the president, telling Trump he should decline something -- an offer or a request, perhaps -- from the UK government.

UK Foreign Office Denies Claiming Russia Responsible For Nerve Agent, Deletes Tweet

In light of what's been happening in the UK with the poisoning case, perhaps Trump told May that he won't be going along with their game any more. There's a report today that the UK Foreign Office is now denying that they accused Russia of being behind the poisoning. (They're lying; the Zero Hedge article links to the evidence proving that they did exactly that).
edit on 4-4-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Follow the CURRENTS

Beware the TUNNELS

edit on 4-4-2018 by eisegesis because: hell awaits

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm still blanking on who "C" could be.

In post #1001, did you notice this:

D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'

HRC. Pure evil.

Wait a minute.

H L. Ron Hubbard
R David Rockefeller
C Aleister Crowley

Edit: Epstein Island Hell on Earth.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Bring them home. White House says US mission in Syria coming to 'rapid end'

The White Hous said on Wednesday that the United States mission in Syria to eradicate the Islamic State "is coming to a rapid end."

"The military mission to eradicate ISIS in Syria is coming to a rapid end, with ISIS being almost completely destroyed," The White House statement said. "The United States and our partners remain committed to eliminating the small ISIS presence in Syria that our forces have not already eradicated."

The annoucmemt came shortly after the Washington Post reported that President Trump instructed military leaders during a meeting on Tuesday to begin planning the withdrawal of troops from the war-torn, Middle Eastern nation.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
For those still trying to wrap their heads around the snake symbolism in the Vatican's audience hall. If you look closely between the teeth in the mouth you will see a sculpture.

The sculpture is called the Resurrection (by Pericle Fazzini). It is enormous and depicts Jesus rising from a nuclear blast crater. Well that's the official story at least but as if that were not disturbing enough: under a certain angle and depending on the light the sculpture seems to depict... Well I won't spoil the surprise - just look for yourself.

Right? WTF is this? And remember this sculpture stands behind the pope inside what looks like the giant mouth of a snake inside a building that itself resembles a snake head. To me this looks reptilian and the whole vibe is antichrist rather than Christ or is that just me? In fact the head reminds me of Skekso from Dark Crystal.

Also this guy from Jupiter Ascending:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Wow.

WTH is wrong with these people?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

These people are stupid.
Symbolism will be their downfall.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The Vatican is Hydra. They coopted religion to control the sheeps. I guess that makes us S.H.I.E.L.D(after the sinister reveal) of course.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Does this help from Magic Square land, PE?

The previous Q Post #997, Chan post 884799, 03 April 2018 20:45:50:

[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.
Q

Magic Square parameters:
20x20 - why? Hours from timestamp
COVFEFE keyword - "LIGHT" - Why? uppercase in post plus dark to LIGHT implies illuminating.

Result on diagonal, as per COVFEFE method = OROMO (full diagonal, no wasted letters!)

OROMO people - Wiki
Haile Selassie - Wiki

Among the Rastafari movement, whose followers are estimated to number between 700,000 and one million, Haile Selassie is revered as the returned messiah of the Bible, God incarnate.[12][13] Beginning in Jamaica in the 1930s, the Rastafari movement perceives Haile Selassie as a messianic figure who will lead a future golden age of eternal peace, righteousness, and prosperity.[14] Haile Selassie was an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian throughout his life. He is a defining figure in Ethiopian history

He was a member of the Solomonic Dynasty.

edit on 4-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: correct link

ETA - Haile's empire included parts of Kenya and possibly some Yemen links? Also potentially some links or adversarial contact between OROMO and Obama.
edit on 4-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: BHO/kenya

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Check out the Youtube shooter's video

twitter.com...

MK-ultra is the 1st thing that comes to mind watching that video. Maybe she is trying to explain some sort of "programming" that involved torturing animals ? She clearly has "Daddy" issues.... VERY Weird !!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you. I really appreciate all the input from different view points.
I guess every Religion has there own form and type of Messiah to believe in. Never heard of this one but i'm very anti-religion in its current form though that doesn't mean much.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Table 29 was a list of full-time FBI employees in 2016.

Can't go past the index. It tells me that page isn't currently working. Can anyone else look under the different state names?

**EDIT**

That's just one possibility, but the others are a haunted park bench in Cali and a bunch of restaurants.

I've been trying to figure this out, but I can't quite understand what I'm looking at exactly ? It definitely seems strange if this means FBI officers are working in all these places ? Here's what it lists under CA, why all the state hospitals and school districts for example ?
ucr.fbi.gov...

another strange thing under Human Trafficking ..... what does "offence data" mean exactly ?

Note: Regarding the data reported to the UCR Program, it is important to note that these data represent only one view of a complex issue—the law enforcement perspective. However, due to the nature of human trafficking, many of these crimes are never reported to the local, state, tribal, and federal LEAs that investigate them. In addition to the law enforcement facet in fighting these crimes, there are victim service organizations whose mission it is to serve the needs of the victims of human trafficking. In order to have the complete picture of human trafficking, it would be necessary to gather information from all of these sources.

ucr.fbi.gov...

I am able to look at other states and have it up if anyone wants me to show any other states.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Virginia please. I'm currently researching something different.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Color of the day is Yellow. Have fun.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Pope facing Impeachment charges for saying that There is No Hell.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Virginia please. I'm currently researching something different.

ucr.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
I've been trying to dig into previous owners of Little St. James and turned up the below, archived, St Thomas source blog by a guy with PhD who lived on Great St. James island for 30 years. It has cross references to Little St. James on things like solar power and engineering history.

St. Thomas Source.
edit on 4-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Pope facing Impeachment charges for saying that There is No Hell.
twitter.com...

That's bogus. There is no procedure to impeach the pope.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Doesn't matter because now they can force him to quietly resign instead. The pope is just a figure head without any real power. The Vatican is in charge and always has been. It's strange that so many people ignored this story completely. I thought Hell is kinda a big deal for them.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Color of the day is Yellow. Have fun.

Yellow submarine?

tass.com...

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join