It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Excellent build work thanks Ketsuko!

Gives me hope that its a gen revealed message ;-)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Additionally, according to the Wiki, Paribas was accused of doing money laudering for countries like Sudan and Iran in defiance of international sanctions and fined by the US in 2014. Seems strange that we tag them and then turn around and send pallets of cash to Iran ourselves not many years later.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I can now read more into the result Ketsuko:

BNP- BNP Paribas
JSP - JavaScriptPage of which there are many for Logons to BNP Paribas merchant portals etc. for buying/selling
SWYNN - Steve Wynns login?
WOZS - possibly a World of Warcraft character - else, who knows?

Could we be being steered to identify which logon was used for the BNP Paribas share sale? I.e. insider trading if using SWYNN logon?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

WOZS=Steve Wozniak perhaps?

edit on 441818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tigertatzen

It may simply be that her father was like the relatives of other high profile shooters recently -- connected to US government agencies in some capacity.

That has been the pattern with Mateen, Cruz, Holmes, etc.

So we're seeking to confirm the pattern and nothing more.

I'm not sure I understand. We aren't looking any further than just identifying who her father is? I didn't realize there was a protocol for that now...I thought we were supposed to be following multiple avenues of thought?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
Yes Cyn, Cardinals are referred to as Prince of the Church.

North, South, East and West are also referred to Cardinal points of the Compass. The cardinal point arrows on a compass are usually shown as 2 faced; one side black, one side white!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

It may simply be that her father was like the relatives of other high profile shooters recently -- connected to US government agencies in some capacity.

I'm not sure I understand. We aren't looking any further than just identifying who her father is? I didn't realize there was a protocol for that now...I thought we were supposed to be following multiple avenues of thought?

It was said that we should look at the father. No one was seeing anything weird about him, but maybe there is a pattern there we're supposed to confirm more than anything?

Family called law enforcement to warn about her. It was ignored.

Maybe there were the government ties like before?

Those are both patterns that could be part of the overall picture we're being tipped off to is all I'm saying. I'm not telling people to stop looking, just pointing out that maybe there isn't much else there in this case.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone
Could well be Steve Wozniak. We need to dig into whether he uses BNP or whether invests in WYNN resorts.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: dupe

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Apparently New York City pension funds Comptroller, Scott Stringer, called for MZ to step down as Chairman 11 hours ago! They own $1bn of facebook shares.

Business Insider UK link

edit on 4-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: link

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Q did say:
Focus on father
20 years

So what was the father doing 1998?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You are absolutely correct. And more importantly, it would play right into (((Their))) hand...they cannot stop what is happening, but they absolutely can still steer our mass consciousness...you might look at it as the ultimate fallback plan. I have used this analogy before: it's like the #ty tenant who finally gets evicted, and in the time it's taken for the legalities to come together, they've plotted to destroy the dwelling completely on the way out, so it's not fit for anyone to live in any time soon.

(((They))) operate within, are absolute slaves to, and draw all of their power from a negative polarity. They don't need to do anything but corrupt the souls of humanity in order to win...and if they turn us into a bunch of murdering animals, then they are winning. Period.

Everyone thinks that the biggest hurdle is going to be getting everyone else to accept the truth, and the concern is on the fallout once that occurs on a mass scale. But they could not be more wrong. I keep saying this is so much bigger than that. The hardest thing will not be acceptance. It will be finding a way to forgive these very sick, very corrupt people for what they have done, and rising above that negative polarity to embrace a new future.

When they go low, we go high. It is more important than anyone can possibly fathom that we always remember that.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Could well be Steve Wozniak. We need to dig into whether he uses BNP or whether invests in WYNN resorts.

Re: WOZS

Western Australia's
OZ = Australia

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The Vatican snake head is officially known as Paul VI Audience Hall. It was finished in 1971 and designed by architect Pier Luigi Nervi. It is also known as Aula Nervi, which in an image search brings up some interesting pics from its design and construction phase.

Pretty interesting guy, that pope. Somebody really wanted him to be the pope, even though he wasn't actually considered pope material because he hadn't advanced enough.

Although some cardinals seem to have viewed him as papabile, a likely candidate to become pope, and although he may consequently have received some votes in the 1958 conclave,[44] Montini was not yet a cardinal, which made him an unlikely choice. Angelo Roncalli was elected pope on 28 October 1958 and took the name John XXIII. On 17 November 1958, L'Osservatore Romano announced a consistory for the creation of new cardinals. Montini's name led the list.[45]

When the pope raised Montini to the cardinalate on 15 December 1958, he became Cardinal-Priest of Ss. Silvestro e Martino ai Monti. He appointed him simultaneously to several Vatican congregations which resulted in many visits by Montini to Rome in the coming years.[46] As a Cardinal, Montini journeyed to Africa (1962), where he visited Ghana, Sudan, Kenya, Congo, Rhodesia, South Africa, and Nigeria. After this journey, John XXIII called Montini to a private audience for a debriefing on his trip which lasted for several hours. In fifteen other trips he visited Brazil (1960) and the USA (1960), including New York City, Washington DC, Chicago, the University of Notre Dame in Indiana, Boston, Philadelphia, and Baltimore. While a cardinal, he usually vacationed in Engelberg Abbey, a secluded Benedictine monastery in Switzerland.[47]

Paul VI

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yeah, I assumed it's either what he was doing 20 years ago or what he's been doing for 20 years.

She wasn't that old though was she?

20 years was 1998.

Father owns a company called Stars Electric.
edit on 4-4-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

This is what the statue looks like mirrored.

Well, that's something.

When I see that and of course the building, it makes me think: love, peace, humility for the service of others, harmony....... wait, how can anyone sit in front of this thing and not want to throw up? How can anyone respect the things that created this and think they are anything but monsters?

A child laughing is god, this is a monster.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Does this help from Magic Square land, PE?

The previous Q Post #997, Chan post 884799, 03 April 2018 20:45:50:

[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.
Q

Magic Square parameters:
20x20 - why? Hours from timestamp
COVFEFE keyword - "LIGHT" - Why? uppercase in post plus dark to LIGHT implies illuminating.

Result on diagonal, as per COVFEFE method = OROMO (full diagonal, no wasted letters!)

OROMO people - Wiki
Haile Selassie - Wiki

Among the Rastafari movement, whose followers are estimated to number between 700,000 and one million, Haile Selassie is revered as the returned messiah of the Bible, God incarnate.[12][13] Beginning in Jamaica in the 1930s, the Rastafari movement perceives Haile Selassie as a messianic figure who will lead a future golden age of eternal peace, righteousness, and prosperity.[14] Haile Selassie was an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian throughout his life. He is a defining figure in Ethiopian history

He was a member of the Solomonic Dynasty.

ETA - Haile's empire included parts of Kenya and possibly some Yemen links? Also potentially some links or adversarial contact between OROMO and Obama.

There's this also:

oroom

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

All of this has been out there for a long time now if you looked. I've seen videos on it before.

It's just a matter of how far down a hole you were willing to crawl.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

It was said that we should look at the father. No one was seeing anything weird about him, but maybe there is a pattern there we're supposed to confirm more than anything?

Family called law enforcement to warn about her. It was ignored.

Maybe there were the government ties like before?

Those are both patterns that could be part of the overall picture we're being tipped off to is all I'm saying. I'm not telling people to stop looking, just pointing out that maybe there isn't much else there in this case.

Just making sure I'm not wasting my time looking into all of this Vatican stuff if you guys have made some mandate on search parameters. What I saw in that drop personally was "Focus on Father". Not, "Focus on the father". Father, as in a proper name...not like someone's father.

I do see the pattern, naturally. But it seems more like a tired screenplay that they keep trotting out. I'm just going by what I see in the drops as far as where to look. If the word Father had not been capitalized like a proper name it would not have caught my notice. Maybe it was just a mistake and he didn't mean it that way.

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338 >>

join