It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm still blanking on who "C" could be.

In post #1001, did you notice this:

D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'

HRC. Pure evil

Edit: I just had a thought about "POTUS DECLINE>". Perhaps this is a message to the president, telling Trump he should decline something -- an offer or a request, perhaps -- from the UK government.

UK Foreign Office Denies Claiming Russia Responsible For Nerve Agent, Deletes Tweeta

In light of what's been happening in the UK with the poisoning case, perhaps Trump told May that he won't be going along with their game any more. There's a report today that the UK Foreign Office is now denying that they accused Russia of being behind the poisoning. (They're lying; the Zero Hedge article links to the evidence proving that they did exactly that).

I Assumed the HRC is Hillary. And I'm leaning toward POTUS declined some kind of offer already from the Brits

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you. I really appreciate all the input from different view points.
I guess every Religion has there own form and type of Messiah to believe in. Never heard of this one but i'm very anti-religion in its current form though that doesn't mean much.

Coptic orthodox church ... they are supposed to be guardians of Arch of covenant ...

If I'm not mistaken Salesias was not really happy with Rastafarianism.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Right? WTF is this? And remember this sculpture stands behind the pope inside what looks like the giant mouth of a snake inside a building that itself resembles a snake head. To me this looks reptilian and the whole vibe is antichrist rather than Christ or is that just me?

It definitely looks reptilian. There's no mistaking that. Something else I also noticed is the angle of this photo. I am purely speculating but to me it looks as if you were to stand behind the throne (looking out to where the camera angle is) and measure the angle of the camera perspective it would equal 33 degrees.

edit on 4-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Yes, my parents went looking for Ark of the covenant in the 70s and visited the Ethiopian site where a priest guards an Ark. They weren't allowed in but it did leave them with a strong sense of the importance of the site.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Why is private citizen Obama travelling from country to country to meet all these heads of state? I don't recall any other former President doing that on the scale he is. Is he acting as a Deep State Ambassador?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I think so.

I think he is going around threatening them not to work with Trump with blackmail type info and/or money.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Why is private citizen Obama travelling from country to country to meet all these heads of state? I don't recall any other former President doing that on the scale he is. Is he acting as a Deep State Ambassador?

I don't know if any President ever did that.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's just a coincidence.

Has nothing to do with all that Australian govt money funneled into the Clinton Foundation or the way it stopped abruptly when she lost in November 2106 or the FBI investigation into the CF.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nothing says "God Loves You" more than him arising from a nuclear blast explosion with many dead at his feet.

WTF were they thinking with this building and sculpture. Move it to Denver's Airport.
edit on 4-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I heard from a little birdie who is no longer with us that the one who sits in the chair is cloaked in ivy.

-GA.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why is private citizen Obama travelling from country to country to meet all these heads of state?

Probably trying to salvage whatever they can from whatever deals were in place that were to have been culminated once Hillary was elected...oops.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Could it be that he's seeking asylum?

When the hammer comes down, he knows he has to be out of the U.S. for sure

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Is that the Pope's Baphomet throne?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Oh, you got it open! My computer kept telling me that it wouldn't go there for some reason. I was wondering if there was anything to it or not. That's all I wanted to know.

Otherwise, my last pondering was that maybe Table 29 was something for the Magic Square folks because I wasn't turning up anything related to any of the restaurants, and the while the picnic table is creepy ... I really don't think it has anything to do with the Luciferian Cabal or child trafficking.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Pope facing Impeachment charges for saying that There is No Hell.
twitter.com...

As he kind of should be.

Guess his itchy ears tendencies might catch up to him.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Wow, check out the half 'n half hair. How many people go perfectly half grey like that?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

No kidding! Now all we need is for the sculpture to fall and murder its own maker like Blucifer supposedly did.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Oh wow, I didn't make that association but there is an ATS thread from five years ago by Extralien:

The new Pope and his mate, Baphomet

Boy that sculpture is some nightmare fuel!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Here ya go Ketsuko... intriguing answer but not sure how it fits...

Re: Q Post #1001, Chan post 885319, Apr 03 2018 21:11:01:

Where do roads lead?
Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.
Sacrifice.
Collect.
[Classified]-1
[Classified]-2
Tunnels.
Table 29.
D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'
Q

Parameters
Grid= 11x11 - Why? because 11 mins in timestamp,
COVFEFE Keyword= ROME - Why? Because (All roads lead to) Rome!

Result
Diagonal reads: Grid1=BNPJSPSWYNN, Grid2= WOZS

Interpretation
BNP = BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA,
JS=?
PS=?
WYNN = NASDAQ for Wynn Resorts Ltd.
WOZS=?

This article shows BNP Paribas sold $814m or 20% of it's stake in WYNN on 14th Feb (Valentine's day):
Normanweekly

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join