It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PM 4U

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Podesta's Last Tweet - March 7th

twitter.com...

edit on 20-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Out of curiosity...

Has anyone received an applause for anything Q, P1-P4?

For those willing to share, of course.

I wouldn't know, I am just an interested observer (and I never get applause!) but I do think the temporary closure of the thread by the Mods was a good thing. It made you guys stop, think and regroup and get back on track and got you to again ignore the distractions. I'm sure I'm not the only member or anonymous member that is following this thread but I know little about the people and things you guys are posting because I know little about US political figures. It's quite a ride and it's nice to see the train rolling like the well-oiled machine again.

Keep it up and keep the focus.

You can have my applause when you prise it from my cold dead hands? Besides, what's half an applause?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
A Reminder -

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Your attention please.

please meditate on these important points as they are the core values of posting on ATS.

*All members are allowed to post in the thread
*All posts must be on-topic
*It is possible to ignore posts we do not like
*We do not have to reply to posts we disagree with
*The alert function is not for gate-keeping nor for getting even with others
*Be nice to each other

Members will be held to these values and the thread will be under increased scrutiny until people get back to normal.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

"Brought to you by CNN. Your most trusted name in news." (voiced by Darth Vader)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Lets huddle up here ATS,

It's the 4th qtr... A $hit storm is a brewing and it's time to take it to the house and spike the damn ball in the end zone. Run with this idea of what myself and Zuckerberg have in common? We both didn't lose hella money today but he did. What does he know?

www.nytimes.com...
FBI book people are hooked like crack on it.
edit on 20-3-2018 by LurkNoMore because: OCD

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

twitter.com...

Okay, I'm about 200 pages behind after taking a week away---but could someone explain this tweet or point me to an explanation if it's been discussed in the first 200 pages. It has me completely at sea. Is Podesta referring to the squib running below the screens? Is that a screenshot of Fox News? I don't have cable tv so don't recognize the talking heads. Thanks for any help.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
Hey bud you have some great reading ahead of you folks are "suggesting" that is Pedos view from jail(Gitmo)? He has been quiet for a week to be continued...
Back to ole Zuck where does he shop at?

Some sketch stuff out there. Is Zuckerberg his real name? How was FBI book funded and why?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Re: New Q Post #958 @ qanon.pub...

Q says the FBI is now investigating the Q group?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Clown News Network is getting angrier because Sarah Sanders has not allowed it's White House correspondent (Jim Acosta) to ask a question during the daily briefing in something like 8 days now.

I'm surprised (and disappointed) that President Trump is playing softball with CNN. He could bring the full weight of government agencies against the network, with FCC audits, IRS audits, DOL audits, etc.. Make their existence pure hell.

That’s exactly what they want, proof he is acting like a dictator. Best thing to do is ignore them at this point. Look at their ratings they are slowly destroying themselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Mar 21 2018 00:21:18 (EDT) Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b086d2 739281 NEW

The FBI opened a case on “Q” today re: ‘Boom’ statements and now the TX bombings.
Coordinated to end comms here.
Predictable.
They are scared [4am].
They will fail.
We know the details.
[Wednesday].

Q

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: LurkNoMore

Clown News Network is getting angrier because Sarah Sanders has not allowed it's White House correspondent (Jim Acosta) to ask a question during the daily briefing in something like 8 days now.

I'm surprised (and disappointed) that President Trump is playing softball with CNN. He could bring the full weight of government agencies against the network, with FCC audits, IRS audits, DOL audits, etc.. Make their existence pure hell.

That’s exactly what they want, proof he is acting like a dictator. Best thing to do is ignore them at this point. Look at their ratings they are slowly destroying themselves.

It's too bad we're not privy to advertising and subscription TV revenues. That's what counts to the big wigs the Mainstream Media outlets. (Example: CNN 60% of Revenue from Subscription fees./ 40% from Advertiser purchases.)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Here's the best burn from the comments

Nice TV. I guess that your ancient technology choices show how you had such a weak password. Also probably points to how the Hillary Clinton campaign failed miserably when it came to using new media.

[images removed]

Some Images I like and boy oh boy are folks excited to think he is in GITMO just the thought. The wave is happening everything will be all right!

That’s pretty good, but acting like we know Podesta ordered his murder is a very bad idea. Destroys the credibility that he is the source, which is actually what is important.

A meme that simply focuses on him being the source of the leak could be very effective.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hahahahaaaa.

Should we be expecting company?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I get it now. Q is saying that the FBI is trying to shut him/them up, by sabotaging their internet communication ability.

Talking points headed to the scared liberal media tonight at 4am (Eastern?). Something big on Wednesday. Maybe the BIG NEWS President Trump promised tonight at that Republican dinner....and one of the BOOMs that Q promised for this week.

edit on 3/20/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

twitter.com...

Okay, I'm about 200 pages behind after taking a week away---but could someone explain this tweet or point me to an explanation if it's been discussed in the first 200 pages. It has me completely at sea. Is Podesta referring to the squib running below the screens? Is that a screenshot of Fox News? I don't have cable tv so don't recognize the talking heads. Thanks for any help.

Yeah

twitter.com...

On the face of it, he's making a joke about the scroll on the bottom and inviting Fox News to top it. It's probably CNN.

What many have found to be quite interesting is the TV he took the pic of, how old and crappy it is, so there's speculation that it might be a prison or holding area TV (what it looks like) and it makes us wonder where he was and if he's perhaps gone missing since he tweeted that on March 7th.

Many of us suspect that the child sex trafficing activity that he was involved in ie: Andrew Brietbart's tweet before he died referring to Podesta as a child sex trafficing cover-upper will catch up with him in the current dragnet that the Trump administration have let out and that they would not hesitate to arresta the Podesta.

Given the reaction to the tweet on twitter (see the replies) one would think that he would tweet out something after that in the midst of the current panic mode, but nothing, at least nothing yet...

It was an unusual photo for him to post ie: that TV (screen is f'd around the lower right corner, and it's OLD and cheap cheap).

This is not the kind of TV you'd expect in his home or really anywhere he might be visiting.

Just seemed kinda strange, don't ya think?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

qanon.pub...

I was wondering about that, if they might try to link Q's "booms" to the Texas explosions ie: foreknowledge?

Q is saying that the Texas bomber is a controlled asset who's activities are designed to eliminate Q's comms.

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

[Redacted]. but if the FBI opened a case, good, maybe they can make themselves useful for once.

At any rate, they'll be disappointed if they stop here.

No human sacrifices anywhere.

Someone post directions to the Red Cross.
edit on 21-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

qanon.pub...

I was wondering about that, if they might try to link Q's "booms" to the Texas explosions ie: foreknowledge?

Q is saying that the Texas bomber is a controlled asset who's activities are designed to eliminate Q's comms.

Interesting.

I wonder what's at 4am on Wednesday.

Has any one checked the lineup on the Food Network?

Maybe Marina Abramović is kicking off her spirit cooking show.

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join