It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting that the seal of the SES is in the shape of a KEYSTONE

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Trump and co. still have so much firing and hiring to do it's not funny.

I suggested long ago that he set up the equivalent of an internal headhunting agency while working with LinkedIn to create a private and highly specialized recruiting tool.

Get the best of the best in there, while rooting out the SES and all the worst of the worst.

Hire outsiders, not insiders. Doesn't matter if they've worked in the public or private sector.

edit on 20-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

There's no need to poke at the mods or discuss their business. Let's carry on..

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Twitter is sinking after the Israeli government says its considering legal action (TWTR)

markets.businessinsider.com...

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
MORE on SES member/FaceBook COO Sheryl Sandberg:

Facebook Forces NYT to Quietly Delete Unflattering Reference to Sheryl Sandberg

lawandcrime.com...

Clearly they look after each other.
edit on 20-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

youre doing that thing again...

edit on 3 20 2018 by dashen because: party aint a party unless its a royal order of jesters party

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is what happens when the MSM glorifies mass murderers. I'm well aware that this could just be a bored troll but in this day and age who knows anymore. Reddit user claims to be Austin bomber, compares himself to 'Zodiac Killer' and says he wants world to 'burn'

A mysterious social media user claims to be behind the bombings that have terrorized Texas in recent weeks, vowing that he won't stop until he becomes "as prolific as the Zodiac Killer."

"My intention is not to kill people. I am doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn," someone using the handle "austinbomber" posted on Reddit Tuesday.

The anonymous user made a string of disturbing messages in which he compared himself to the Zodiac, the notorious serial killer who was never caught or identified even though he murdered at least five people in California in the 1960s and '70s.

The self-professed Austin bomber denied suggestions that the attacks are racially motivated.

"It's not race-related like the media has speculated," one message read. "I also enjoy laughing at the massive police presence that just simply cannot find or deanonymize me."

The poster said he's between "30-50 years old," and insisted that he doesn't have "any terminal illness or anything like that." The account was quickly suspended and its messages scrubbed from the site.

edit on 20-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Another bomb in Austin. This time at a goodwill store. Seems minor injuries. Conflicting reports if connected to others but last report was that it is.

ATS thread

edit on 20-3-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, that's part of the weirdness. What they're saying in the news and what we were told is quite a bit different. I'll be very curious to see what I can find out tomorrow. I'm working with the city all week.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
"So how else should we pressure FedEx to end their relationship with the NRA?...Same question for Amazon"
-David Hogg via Twitter (Feb. 26, 2018)

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Maybe one (or all) of the "BOOM"s Q said we would see THIS week?

President Trump at the National Republican Congressional Dinner tonight...

"We’re doing very, very well; and I think you’re going to have something very, very, special take place in a short period of time."
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-147194

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I actually miss it every damn year because I always forget to make sure of the dates. And I'm in Austin every other week, too...just have so much going on its hard to keep it all straight. One of these years I'll make it...if they don't blow the place up first.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"So how else should we pressure FedEx to end their relationship with the NRA?...Same question for Amazon"
-David Hogg via Twitter (Feb. 26, 2018)

twitter.com...

That's seriously creepy. They were talking about Amazon this morning at work, in conjunction with the bombs. We've got a contract with them up in Austin. It's an enormous facility. People are nervous about going up there. They've got deliveries going in that place all day, every day, from multiple entrances.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

Interesting that the seal of the SES is in the shape of a KEYSTONE

They refer to themselves as "The Keystone"!
SES WEBSITE:

The Senior Executive Service (SES) lead America’s workforce. As the keystone of the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978, the SES was established to

www.opm.gov...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

There it is. Obama's SES. A bad keystone. Needs replacing for royal arch to everlasting freedom and true Civility and decorum in alignment with the best of the best that America has to offer both in it's people and core principals and ideals, build on the rock of the founding fathers themselves and everything that so many died for all along the way (lots of historical karma in that).

The real bridge to the future, across which many of us are already beginning to traverse and we're not alone. It needs a real keystone and it's not the SES or all those operatives running for Congress. Where's that list?!

What we're looking at is the reverse-weaponization of the US Government, away from the Cabal and into the hands of WE, THE PEOPLE.

That's breathtaking and astonishing as a result, in alignment with many of our greatest hopes and dreams we who've been driven up the wall by the madness, or seen as a strong man holding open a narrow passage or like a light house on the shoals of destruction.

It's coming. Big news! Good news! And then more and more with the IG Report.

We're READY!

Bring it!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Wow! That is right at the top of the best information I've ever been provided on ATS.

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join