It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Right now POTUS is giving speech while Clown News Network discusses trump being impeached and stormy daniels lie detector test. Sad... Most folks around the world can watch the Clown News and fall hook, line, sinker. These people are stupid

edit on 20-3-2018 by LurkNoMore because: OCD

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Here's the best burn from the comments

Nice TV. I guess that your ancient technology choices show how you had such a weak password. Also probably points to how the Hillary Clinton campaign failed miserably when it came to using new media.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No, it's over already. But they've got open venues constantly going on up there.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Clown News Network is getting angrier because Sarah Sanders has not allowed it's White House correspondent (Jim Acosta) to ask a question during the daily briefing in something like 8 days now.

I'm surprised (and disappointed) that President Trump is playing softball with CNN. He could bring the full weight of government agencies against the network, with FCC audits, IRS audits, DOL audits, etc.. Make their existence pure hell.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Devin Nunes said last night (on Hannity) that the IG Report is still 5 to 6 weeks from being finalized and released for public consumption. New info on Comey coming in, for one. I think McCabe is singing.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Couldn't remember. Austin is one of the cities I have to cover for my job, and I tapped SXSW for a March event, but as I just wrapped up July and will be into August in a couple weeks, it's hard for me to recall specific dates at this point in time.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Devin Nunes said last night (on Hannity) that the IG Report is still 5 to 6 weeks from being finalized and released for public consumption. New info on Comey coming in, for one. I think McCabe is singing.

Does anyone else think the IG Report is just this mythical thing with the common video game industry trademark SOOOOON stamped on it?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Here's the best burn from the comments

Nice TV. I guess that your ancient technology choices show how you had such a weak password. Also probably points to how the Hillary Clinton campaign failed miserably when it came to using new media.

[images removed]

Some Images I like and boy oh boy are folks excited to think he is in GITMO just the thought. The wave is happening everything will be all right!
edit on Tue Mar 20 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The 5-6 weeks out from now timeline sounds right.

At one point it was due in March, but about a month ago I remember hearing April or May.

At the time I put a date of April 28 as the day the hammer comes down.

I hope I'm right.
edit on 20-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

No

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Clown News Network is getting angrier because Sarah Sanders has not allowed it's White House correspondent (Jim Acosta) to ask a question during the daily briefing in something like 8 days now.

I'm surprised (and disappointed) that President Trump is playing softball with CNN. He could bring the full weight of government agencies against the network, with FCC audits, IRS audits, DOL audits, etc.. Make their existence pure hell.

I made this post back on page#204
*Foreign Affairs CS Monica Juma, US ambassador Robert Godec and other government officials accompanied Tillerson to the JKIA. When he arrived on Friday, the Secretary of State and the President discussed democracy and media freedom - he said the government should not stifle the media and threaten the courts.

So many *Stars on that page which peaks interest gain from others. I tend to circle back so often and RAIN stars on the post I deem headed in the right point of interest for the bigger picture. Just as Q leaves crumbs for us we must do the same for those seeking the truth now and in future!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
If anyone wishes to communicate with Mike Pompeo, ex CIA Director, new Secretary of State, I think he has recently signed up on twitter and that this is his real twitter account (not yet authenticated or blue checked by twitter)

twitter.com...

Please ask him to look into Obama's SES among other things.

SES member now COO of Facebook

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

i'm pretty sure pursuing that kind of personal vendetta would (rightly) be seen as an abuse of power.

how much would you have cried if obama had done that to fox news?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
If anyone wishes to communicate with Mike Pompeo, ex CIA Director, new Secretary of State, I think he has recently signed up on twitter and that this is his real twitter account (not yet authenticated or blue checked by twitter)

twitter.com...

Please ask him to look into Obama's SES among other things.

SES member now COO of Facebook

twitter.com...

Interesting that both Sandberg and Zuckerberg were absent from the 'Crisis Meeting' today.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

TICK, TOCK... BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.

The days of James Clapper, Eric Holder and company tweeting will soon come to an end. The criminal and treasonous acts of this pond scum are about to be laid out upon the table for all to see. Laid out by Obama appointed Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

Originally rumored to be released as far back as January 15th, the latest rumors have the IG Report coming out possibly even today. Congress have been made privey so far to only roughly two thousand pages of the 1.2 million pages that the report is comprised of in total.

Aside from detailed verified documentation of criminal and treasonous acts by all of those pictured here, the IG Report will also show the American people irrefutable evidence of the massive election fraud that took place during the 2016 Presidential Election.

Obviously hopeful that today THE SWORD finally begins to cut through the lies and deception of this foul assortment of treasonous scum. If indeed the IG Report is released today links will be added under my name.

John Miranda

www.facebook.com...

Planning for the release of the Inspector General Report, President Trump hires Joe diGenova

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

No, but I applaud the mods and Dashen for keeping these threads going. Thank you!

edit on 20-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo, more medals.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Please feel free to go ahead and drop Mr. Pompeo tweets and replies to get it in there while his twitter account remains largely an unknown.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join