It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I get it now. Q is saying that the FBI is trying to shut him/them up, by sabotaging their internet communication ability.

Talking points headed to the scared liberal media tonight at 4am (Eastern?). Something big on Wednesday. Maybe the BIG NEWS President Trump promised tonight at that Republican dinner....and one of the BOOMs that Q promised for this week.

Yeah he is saying they are going to use the boom posts to claim he is possibly the Austin bomber and use it as an excuse to track him or shut down the board.

The 4am thing is media matters bs they pump out every morning I think, which is of course Soros funded.

Sounds like they have a plan though. Hopefully something actually happens tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
One more!

qanon.pub...

I love the "down she goes" which Q only started using after I recommended that he read the book "Moby Dick" for it's humor and allegorical richness.

Mark Zuckerberg? Rex Tillerson? (strange company or subjects of conversation?)

Pompeo present? (then again he's still current Intel Agency Director)

edit on 21-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It's weird because not 20 minutes ago, when I went out to Starbucks for a frap, I was struck by the idea that Q was going to post, it was almost like a telepathic connection of some kind. I KNEW we were going to get a couple of drops and that one would be fairly lengthy. Very interesting..

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I want to read that map. But whenever I see it I just kinda zone out. So much to look at and I don’t know how to navigate it. Will try again at home after work....

Thanks for the additional links!!

side:

Maybe it will help to try and not view the map as literally a standard map. The map, as it sits, is a 2 dimensional version of 3 dimensional connections to various systems of control. The problem for most is perspective, as in; if I am in NY city how to I read a map to get around - that's 2d-3d. We're all trying to use that perspective to read this map.

Perspective is the issue as we are "trained" in the perfect perspective for the control system, and then we often demand the entirety of reality conform to our perspective. Example, most people see in three colors, some are color blind in areas, and some see in 4 colors. Those who see in 4 colors see a more complete reality, yet the 3 color people will feel justified in destroying those who see in 4 as "wrong" or "stupid" or "just not getting it." Perspective shifts with awareness and the Q process is directly related to shifting perspective.

Here Q is asking folks to "expand" their thinking - shift perspective, to beyond using the map as a navigation tool like the scout masters taught. If the map is experienced, as Q folks view this system, from a 4d perspective, then the map reveals something else to the experiencer - no longer a "viewer" but an experiencer. The map is meant to be felt as much as read, if you work to meditate on the map's "contents" versus the map's "connections" you might feel that which is not linear.

Of course when you feel that perspective you are going to be somewhat challenged to express it to another.

Feel the map.

Love this complex yet simple break down I would like to share something with you. Go to my last Post containing "Lybia Truth" Turn up the volume and write down the words spoken for us to read. Notice the sound of waves(look to the ocean). "Lalalala lalala" = "HaHaha hahahaa"

*5:36 to be exact. Turn it up. Let's bring the Lurkers out!

We those seeking the TRUTH and spreading it are/is the WATER. Water cuts thru anything(think Grand Canyon) we are flowing like a tide across the planet. I have watched this video so many times over the years but never noticed the tone change/shift at * 5:36 time above. The beat turns up and the sound of catching a wave can be felt. Note the words as the momentum of video shifts towards Rothschilds info. LISTEN.

edit on 21-3-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Lurked out

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
One more!

qanon.pub...

I love the "down she goes" which Q only started using after I recommended that he read the book "Moby Dick" for it's humor and allegorical richness.

Mark Zuckerberg? Rex Tillerson? (strange company)

So is he saying @snowden has given them access to clown systems? If the phones aren’t in the room what could they have to listen in on such a meeting?

If Tillerson is who he is referring too I have read him all wrong. But he did give a really strange parting speech. Maybe the cabal is talking to him to get help on identifying the friendly insiders.

Gotta think brennon is the former intel chief

What could the story be? Cambridge analytica backfired, might have to be Tillerson making up an outrageous lie about trump being dangerous or something.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Hopefully some of the good analyzers on Twitter are awake, and posting their thoughts on Q's second post tonight. I clicked on the red 6 digit number, but it took me to a board with too many people engrossed in their own conversations, instead of discussing what Q is telling us.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Powerful. What an awesome video presentation. Best I've ever seen. Looked like a nice place to live.

Clinton is a monster.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I get it now. Q is saying that the FBI is trying to shut him/them up, by sabotaging their internet communication ability.

Talking points headed to the scared liberal media tonight at 4am (Eastern?). Something big on Wednesday. Maybe the BIG NEWS President Trump promised tonight at that Republican dinner....and one of the BOOMs that Q promised for this week.

Yeah he is saying they are going to use the boom posts to claim he is possibly the Austin bomber and use it as an excuse to track him or shut down the board.

The 4am thing is media matters bs they pump out every morning I think, which is of course Soros funded.

Sounds like they have a plan though. Hopefully something actually happens tomorrow.

It should be a captive audience on the east coast.

Most of the I-95 corridor from DC to NY is going to see a good dump of snow.

Popcorn.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I think the former intel dir is Brennan.

If so look what I just found. Looks like Gen Flynn does know where the bodies are buried.

Madsen then presents the following “ample evidence” that Brennan is not just a Muslim convert, but a convert to Wahhabist Islam — the same sect as Osama bin Laden’s — who considers himself a “jihadist,” or “holy warrior”:

1.“The recent revelation by retired Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, the former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), that the Obama administration, including Brennan at the CIA, ignored the threat of the rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), provides yet further proof that a Saudi and Wahhabist ‘Manchurian Candidate’ now occupies the director’s chair on the seventh floor of the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. Flynn said that the White House and supporters of the Syrian rebellion against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, ignored the DIA’s SECRET report from August 2012 on the rise of the Islamist caliphate in Syria and Iraq and did nothing to stop it.” Flynn also asserted that the Obama administration funneled arms to Salafists, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Al Qaeda in Iraq.

link to the article

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Powerful. What an awesome video presentation. Best I've ever seen. Looked like a nice place to live.

Clinton is a monster.

Hot off the press Ex-French President Sarkozy detained, questioned about $61 million Kadafi allegedly gave his campaign

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Yay! Can they just go ahead and hang him?

Have you seen he wikileaks email from Sid to Hillary regarding Qaddaffi or the letter hee (Qaddaffi) penned to Obama?
edit on 3am321America/ChicagoWed, 21 Mar 2018 00:25:26 -0500253122018-03-21T00:25:26-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Q drops were exciting tonight.

For me strangely prescient and part of it, synchronistic. It was like i was reading Q's mind or Q my own, including the part about Chess.

Powerful stuff!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Do any of you agree with Q's "translation" of Deep State C_m_y's tweet of Jan. 29th that JC was sending out code to [ACTIVATE SLEEPER CELLS]?

Do any of you think this is what is happening in Austin right now?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I would say that is a great possibility. When it comes to these demons I would say anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
Is that the medal thingys?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 382b95 740252 NEW
AA00D4A7-BF25-44EC-BB62-48819678C8B0

www.cc.com...–2018—of-montreal-season-1-ep-1080
Enjoy the show.
Expect a lot more.
Panic.
Q

There's no such thing as bad press.

Haha

Jump to 9:30 at the link.

The Opposition

Enjoy the show...
edit on 21-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
May you all enjoy tonight's "MAGA Night Train"

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
For those catching up on this subject, interestingly...

10BB Euros "disappeared" from Qaddafi's "frozen" accounts in Belgium very recently, 10 days ago.

www.rt.com...

www.rt.com/news/420837-flozen-libyan-billions-missing/

The story now on the missing hard currency, it's spread around various African countries under lock and key

globalnews.ca...

globalnews.ca/news/3542133/where-is-ex-libyan-dictator-gadhafis-missing-billions-new-un-report-offers-clues/

and the backstory....

panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/articles/573aeac75632a39742ed39a0/

panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de...

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join