It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So WL said MZ met with JP...

truepundit.com...

Damaging Wikileaks Email Shows Zuckerberg Met With Hillary Campaign Chair Podesta Before Election

No wonder FB is going down the toilet, MZ bet the ranch on HRC.

Now the hunter becomes the hunted???

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

And John Brennan is "running scared" with his former Deep State operatives issuing veiled threats against the President.
www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 3/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b086d2 739690 NEW
MZ.
RT.
Thank you @ Snowden.
Q

First post where @Snowden is @ Snowden, with a space after the ampersand.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b086d2 739690 NEW
MZ.
RT.
Learn chess.
Down she goes.

Q

Taking their Queen, Hillary, to get to checkmate.

The fall is literal, metaphorical, and literal

The King is Hussein.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read Q Post #958 differently:

a) The FBI are using the Austin Bomber as an excuse to shut Q Posting comms down (due to Boom posts),
b) but that won't work because Q/POTUS will show [wednesday] who the Austin Bomber is (a False Flag by deepstate),
c) Result; the FBI has no cause to investigate Q comms if the Austin Bomber has been caught?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Thanks. I can buy that.

I just don't understand the furor over the tv. I have one like that in my guest quarters. It's only used to watch movies.

I'm just finding it hard to believe that he's incarcerated and it is being kept secret....I can wish...but actually seeing them do the perp walk will bring a lot of closure for me.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Maybe Wednesday is when we'll FINALLY get that RAW Hillary Clinton VIDEO? (If "the stage has been set"..whatever that means.)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q has been saying "Boom" for months.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

I read Q Post #958 differently:

a) The FBI are using the Austin Bomber as an excuse to shut Q Posting comms down (due to Boom posts),
b) but that won't work because Q/POTUS will show [wednesday] who the Austin Bomber is (a False Flag by deepstate),
c) Result; the FBI has no cause to investigate Q comms if the Austin Bomber has been caught?

Yeah, that's pretty close to how I read it, except that the 4:00am MSM contractors might be putting out some failed narrative which will be proven wrong.

If I'm mistaken, it would mean that Q has managed to coopt the 4am contractors to get them to start reporting on reality instead of a fake narrative and that would really be something..!

Then the news really would unlock the map and the past, and the future.

Zuckerberg is on the run as the evidence piles up all the way to insider trading just last month and favoring both sides at different times.

I think that Facebook and Twitter realize that they may be at risk of losing control of their companies very quickly and may have already with all the evidence piling up against them.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I get "This video is not available from your location" for that Opposition video. Am in U.K.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg was working with John Podesta to get Hillary elected.
www.breitbart.com...

Looks like we have another instance of Democrats trying to find dirt on Trump, but it ends up exposing their own skeletons.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Thanks. I can buy that.

I just don't understand the furor over the tv. I have one like that in my guest quarters. It's only used to watch movies.

I'm just finding it hard to believe that he's incarcerated and it is being kept secret....I can wish...but actually seeing them do the perp walk will bring a lot of closure for me.

Also if he's incarcerated or even in a holding area, how would he be able to take a pic or post to Twitter? A prison with a TV that crappy let's inmates use their cell phones?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yes, I noticed the space between the "At" sign and Snowden too. Interesting - Snowden is "detached" from the "@" which means "@" symbolises something (deepstate? CIA?).

A point about the King and Queen though - I hope Obama and Hillary are only the "Ground Floor" King and Queen in a 4D game of chess!

If that's NOT the case, then we will only be putting the Cabal back one generation. That is not good enough to secure the future!

Q has used the symbolism of +, ++ and +++ for George Soros, Rothschilds and House of Saud. I am assuming that each + is the next layer up in the 4D chess and we will need to checkmate Kings on each level?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Could a visitor or lawyer have taken the picture and posted on his behalf?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Perhaps. Something's up with the TV for sure. It's so blatant and noticeable.

As for the video link Q posted tonight, it's certainly gonna attract some new traffic to this thread. Be prepared folks. I anticipate an influx of trolls.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The Daily Dot:

The QAnon conspiracy isn’t new; it’s the oldest scam out there
Mike Rothschild— Mar 19 at 07:30:36
link

This is the first and only article by this author on the Daily Dot. Synchronicity bonus fact:

The Daily Dot is headquartered in Austin, Texas 
Wikipedia

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hm. That is interesting...as is the Wed 4am, thing...So what happened? the bomber is found, confronted and dead.

Synchronicity, indeed.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Now that he's gone, Washington can re-focus on draining the swamp. Lets hope D.C. doesn't get too much snow. Don't need any more distractions. Another Govt shutdown might be looming this weekend, courtesy of Pelosi and Schumer.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Instead of MZ being Zuckerberg, could it be the crown prince of UAE, Mohamed Zayed?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure what time it was announced but I heard a spot on the radio saying that the bomber was dead. Video from the Fex Ex facility was used to track him down. www.statesman.com...

www.cnn.com...

Some reports are saying he blew himself up.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg was working with John Podesta to get Hillary elected.
www.breitbart.com...

Looks like we have another instance of Democrats trying to find dirt on Trump, but it ends up exposing their own skeletons.

They keep doing this again and again.

You can tell what they've been up to by whatever they accuse others of doing.

Over and over again.

?

All I can say is keep up the good work!

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join