It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I've been keeping tabs on his YouTube off and on.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: CoramDeo
It's not about the "shiny thing"
They tell you your not supposed to give out your SS#. try to live and function doing that. you cant.
Same with user agreements. My phone asks for permission to use my location 10 times a day.

Information gathering.

One of the many reasons i don't own a smartphone. I still use a very old cell phone and it still works fine. I already loathe the day when i have to get one of these smartphones with 1000 functions i will never use. Don't get me wrong i'm a sci-fi buff and i like technology but i really don't feel the need to always get a new smartphone. Maybe it's just me.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Here we go...

twitter.com...

At least they're trying to prepare people. Not sure this is the best method, though.

I would guess they like Santa Muerta, they just haven't gone all the way, yet.

You mean Santeria?

I believe Santeria has African origins, where Santa Muerta has South/Central American origins.

Just the first thing that came to mind when I saw the location. I've heard that the drug cartels in Mexico use and or worship Santa Muerta.

WARNING: Link is hosted at fbi.gov website

An excerpt from Santa Muerte: Inspired and Ritualistic Killings

During 2005 and 2006 in south Texas, Gabriel Cardona Ramirez, a kill-team leader for the Los Zetas Cartel, engaged in multiple homicides. Relating to one incident: “In a telephone conversation with convicted Zeta Sicario Rosalio ‘Bart’ Reta intercepted by DEA agents, Cardona bragged about how he slashed…two teenagers with a broken bottle, gathered their blood in a cup, and made a toast to the Santisima Muerte, or death saint. He later disposed of their bodies in a barrel filled with liquid fuel, a method known as a guiso, or stew.

edit on 18-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Is anyone following Alex Jones closely? I'm still pretty pissed at him for the cowardice regarding PG but apparently he told his viewers today that indictments of HRC and Comey will be unsealed this week. Please take it with a grain of salt but i think it's worth mentioning.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

twitter.com...

True words...wish we could find out the truth behind his story, at least someday.

I guess bottom line is we are watching a movie...with everything.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Testing...
To whom it may concern:
If you really want us to know you're here...please add 10 flags asap.

I'm impressed.
8 out of 10 flags is pretty good.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I saw that but didn't want to post it. I just don't trust jones

Maybe that's what they want
edit on 18-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

Thank you. He is really milking this isn't he? Hmm.
edit on 18-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Here we go...

twitter.com...

At least they're trying to prepare people. Not sure this is the best method, though.

I would guess they like Santa Muerta, they just haven't gone all the way, yet.

You mean Santeria?

I believe Santeria has African origins, where Santa Muerta has South/Central American origins.

Just the first thing that came to mind when I saw the location. I've heard that the drug cartels in Mexico use and or worship Santa Muerta.

You have some links for that information? Santa Muerta...I've never heard of such a thing. That's not even a proper name in Spanish. However, Santa Muerte is the Saint of Death, and there is a Mexican religion that some practice in honor of her...they call her La Flaca, La Calaca. The skinny one, skeleton one. The really dark ones pray to her and perform blood rituals to garner her favor. Drug cartels love her because she scares the hell out of everyone who believes in her power. And Dark energy is indeed raised that way.

Santeria does have Caribbean origins, but it is probably the most widely practiced form of Black Magic in this entire state...it uses Catholic saints, so Curanderas are accepted rather than feared and reviled. They make a good little side business out of it around here. Pay one price for a curse, a different one to remove a curse. I personally know one who charges $1200 just to walk through your house with some sage and "healing" words. I also know people who have paid it. All misguided...customer and practitioner alike.

These people were performing a group ritual involving very specific animals...and there was proof at the scene that this has been an ongoing thing. They weren't practicing Santeria or praying to La Flaca. They were trying to appease something...rather desperately too, if they hadn't even removed the prior sacrifices and other dead animals. That's likely what got them caught. I'll find out more. But these people are Americans, not Mexicans. The bulk of the population here have Spanish surnames, but they are born and raised here, so don't let that fool you.

Wow...I've been wanting to see scrutiny on San Antonio Animal Care Services for the longest damn time. They are all corrupt. Never thought it would happen like this though, that's for sure. Something tells me the kill rate is about to drop drastically in the wake of this.

Edit: Just saw your added info, and yes you were in fact referring to Santa Muerte! Yes, you are right and they do blood rituals, but they're not traditional in any sense...the symbolism isn't there, for one thing. They're awful people, to be sure, though. Anything involving blood is Black. The only reason blood is ever used is to subvert the free will of another being.
edit on 31139America/ChicagoSun, 18 Mar 2018 21:13:34 -050031pm3176America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Sickos

TTZ (tigertatzen) was right they have to tell you

Celebrity Fashion Trend: Facials Made from Cloned Baby Foreskin Cells

actress Cate Blanchett revealed a shocking beauty secret in a recent interview saying that she is a big fan of facial cream made in part from cloned cells from the amputated foreskins

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

does that make 10?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

does that make 10?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

They've been telling you since the beginning of time it's no big secret. Christians in the know have been saying it since the beginning of the internet it is common knowledge and many before there are books from before 1940 stating this.
edit on 18-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hola world wide Patriots,

Been kinda slow round these parts so I have thought about the "you have more than you know.." idea sticking with the K.I.S.S.(keepitsimplestupid) concept I have found an app in which I can gather information for keywords to further search while brainstorming through $hit tones of information.

Only 5 minutes into Clinton Family>ClintonFoundation>Following the $$$ you smell what I'm screaming I came across McKinsey & Company Right from wiki some rather interesting things are noted.

A 1993 profile story in Fortune Magazine said McKinsey & Company was "the most well-known, most secretive, most high-priced, most prestigious, most consistently successful, most envied, most trusted, most disliked management consulting firm on earth".

McKinsey's culture has often been compared to religion, because of the influence, loyalty and zeal of its members

Many of McKinsey's alumni become CEOs of major corporations or hold important government positions. In doing so, they influence the other organization with McKinsey's values and culture

The independent says that ‘McKinsey’s fingerprints can be found at the scene of some of the most spectacular corporate and financial debacles of recent decades',

Maybe this will lead to something. I will continue to gather info and will update throughout thread.

Stay thirsty.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Jordan Sather? I've not heard much of him until about a year ago, but he works closely with the same people in the links I posted earlier...Wilcock, et al. That's how I found out about him.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Update on the lovely Awans:

amp.dailycaller.com...

Soon after the House of Representatives found that Democratic IT aide Imran Awan and his family made “unauthorized access” to congressional data, Imran hurriedly vacated his house, renting it in February 2017 to a former Marine. Imran angrily told his new tenant, Andre Taggart, that he was homeless and to refuse any certified mail in Imran’s name, Taggart said.

Taggart said police and prosecutors would be naive to think that witnesses and victims not being forthcoming with evidence in the Capitol Hill probe meant that it was all some harmless misunderstanding, and that they need to keep in mind that people might be afraid.

In 2015 and 2016, two other immigrant women staying in different apartments in a complex in Virginia separately called police on several occasions. Officers found the women bloodied, and one said Imran was keeping her “like a slave.” Neither pressed charges. It is not clear that they were employed, and court records show at least one was dependent on Imran to pay her rent.

It cannot be that hard to put this guy away...

I mean you would think they could squeeze this guy for info , if they had him...maybe they do? Hope so.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TRUEAWAKENING
a reply to: Aallanon

They've been telling you since the beginning of time it's no big secret. Christians in the know have been saying it since the beginning of the internet it is common knowledge and many before there are books from before 1940 stating this.

If it were "common knowledge", we would not be having this discussion at all. The average person out there is not going to know anything about this. It is a big secret, which is how they've been getting away with it, and also our purpose for doing what we are doing here in the first place.

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join